Backpackers Hostel & Pub Reviews

13 School Street Everett/Boston MA 02149, Boston, USA

My dorm was big enough, it had a cabinet, two very little tables and six beds. So I had to keep all my stuff in the bag. Shared bathroom in the room (shared with another room), it could be kept cleaner, and a shower. All the safety locker were occupied. The breakfast is: coffee/tea, bread with butter, peanut butter or jam. The staff is very nice and available, they also bring you to the closer metro station by car (it cannot be reached by foot). The position is not the best and prices are high

• 25th May 2015

Perfect place, clean and organized. Good location (near boston) with many public transportation options and shuttle to train station every 30 minutes (or less). The staff were super helpful and provide a perfect atmospher of respect and fun. real friends The shuttle to and from Wellington station (every 30 minutes or less) makes it easy to get in and out of Boston each day and there are plenty of option of restaurants and food places. Also the Brazilian community guarantee good food and fun.

• 23rd May 2015

Our door to the room wouldn't lock so we felt our possessions weren't secure. In a location far from the city centre, very little to do in area beside the hostel. The shuttle service to Wellington station is very helpful and much needed due to the poor location of the hostel. This is certainly not a five star hostel, it is average at best. 5/10. The staff however are very helpful and do their best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Shuttle service is helpful and very much needed.

• 22nd May 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This place was pretty rad overall. The staff were very friendly and helpful and there was good community space. Breakfast in the morning was simple (bottomless coffee, bread and jam) but was great for me. The location isn't the most convenient, but there is a shuttle that runs often, which is operated by the staff, which goes to the nearest orange line station, from there it was easy to get anywhere. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in town.

No staff on the counter most of the time.

do you have glasses, if not you need them. We have someone on the front desk from 8am until 1am. But they also leave the desk to assist guests with whatever they can to be helpful. Thanks for the shitty review

People were nice and helpful

• 20th May 2015

It's a nice hostel, but it is no in Boston, you need to take subway for 20 minutes and then some one from the hostel will come and pick you up from the metro station. But they are really sincere and will pick up before 11 PM. Again this is not Boston and if you want to stay in the city this is not the best choice.

Fantastic hostel, really clean and friendly. Good location and the free shuttle service is brilliant.

• 19th May 2015

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 1 night because our flight was cancelled. We enjoyed our stay. There wasn't much to do in the area but the hostel offers a shuttle to the rail line and back to the hostel, which was super and convenient. We really liked the shower room, very clean and had two showers so you could get done quick and not have to wait on other people. Super friendly staff and an interesting crowd that stayed there but overall, a chill stay.

Great staff and close access to Boston's most important landmarks!

The staff were amazing, they went above and beyond to welcome you to the hostel and to help in anyway they can. Even though the hostel was a bit far from town, the free shuttle service provided by the staff made up for it.

Although it was only for one night, as i was just passing from Chicago to Iceland, i really enjoyed my stay. I called the hostel when i arrived at the Wellington train station and they came to pick me up. They always made sure that i was ok and had everything i needed. It was super quiet, clean, safe, and comfortable. Free wifi worked very well. They even had free coffee and tea. They drove me back to the train station when i was ready to leave too. Great and friendly people working there!

Great hostel to stay while visiting Boston. Conveniently located close to subway Orange line Wellington station. You can take a bus for $2 or just walk there (1 mile). The rooms and showers are clean. Staff is very friendly. Free internet.

• 10th May 2015

Very nice place and clean place with very good and freindly staff.

• 8th May 2015
  • Congo

awsome,the best one from the dozens of hostels that I have stayed in the world.\(^O^)/

• 8th May 2015
  • China

A hostel which puts service as the most important part of the experience. The staff were all very friendly and are willing to help customers always. I loved how the hostel motto seems to be "Anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, let us know". In my opinion, the hostel was value for money, despite not being within Boston. Environment was clean and spacious as well.

I stayed @ Backpackers for 4 nights, after a long journey I was picked up promptly from the station and made to feel very welcome. All the staff are helpful and friendly, with good local knowledge. Particular mention to Gus and Andy, always on call to make sure their visitors enjoy their stay. They provide a shuttle service, maps, guides and advice for things to do, they do your laundry for a small fee, they have a pub with cheap beers. Hostels are about staff&punters&atmosphere. Like here.stay!

• 4th May 2015

Actually I do like the hostel! It's spacious & is in a good area. You will feel safe here - each employee is very friendly, helpful and also positive. They will do anything they can to make you feel welcome and comfortable. I was picked up by Gus from the Wellington station yesterday - he helped me with my inquiries and my luggage also. My female dorm is clean - has its own shower and toilet. Nice breakfast too. 3 computers are available plus wifi for your laptop, etc. shuttle every 30min..:)

• 4th May 2015

Very comfortable, with a dorm feeling. If I could I would live here. The staff is very friendly and caring

• 3rd May 2015

This was a sound hostel and I enjoyed a very comfortable stay. The staff here are incredible and will drop everything and go out of their way to help you out. The hostel is located a few train stops from downtown, however they offer a shuttle service to and from the nearest station pretty much whenever you require it. They have their own bar with cheap drinks which helps create a social atmosphere.