Backpackers Hostel & Pub Reviews

13 School Street Everett/Boston MA 02149, Boston, USA

While the place is in Everett and basically a 20 minute train ride from Boston, as long as you're not planning on being out until the wee hours of the morning it's really not that big of a deal.You can walk to the station, catch one of three buses thaw stop within a block of the place, or use the hostel shuttle, which leaves every 30 mie starting at 0800. The orange line will connect anywhere you want to go in the city. The hostel is clean, but older, so it's not perfect but it has character

• 3rd Jul 2014

Nice place.

The hostel is outside of Boston but accessible off the orange line. The hostel offers a shuttle to the light rail station. However, the shuttle ends around 10p. The bus is not very reliable from the nearby light rail station but it is close enough to walk back to the hostel. The offer a light breakfast and the biggest surprise of all, parking. This is critical considering you need a resident pass to park on the street. The staff was helpful and friendly.

from may until october the shuttle runs until midnight. I am sorry this was not explained to you. we try to discourage guests from taking the bus and depend totally on our free shuttle. thank you for giving us a try

The hostel atmosphere was quite informal, relaxed and the service was good. The bathroom was clean which I appreciated. The room was equipped with A/C but I prefer open windows which was possible and which spoke volumes for safety and security. Hostel was located just a few metres from the bus stop and walking distance to Wellington station. Malls in close vicinity although the food in the area was terrible. Will definitely stay here on my return to Boston.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Lornie
  • Trinidad And Tobago

Brilliant Staff, Chris especially on the front desk, made us all feel welcome and kept the mode enjoyable. Large Lounge and heaps of space to read a book or play a game of pool. Everything was relaxed and all the people there went out together to do social things ! Really nice. Better than most inner city backpackers. had to catch a Subway there but its fun.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Great people! Awesome staff! The guy woke up in the middle of the night to let me in. He left a clean blanket on the register, so I could just crash and sleep :) Next morning, I woke up early, with frindly people, who were all excited to explore Boston. After a hot shower, checked my e-mail on a availeable computer and had some simple breakfast. Stayed for one night only, but had a pleasant stay! Used the shuttle bus. I WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR! :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »