Backpackers Hostel & Pub Reviews

13 School Street Everett/Boston MA 02149, Boston, USA

Great place and staff! Transportation is quite convenient and the hostel has shuttles to the nearest subway station.

• 16th May 2014
  • China

It is kind of far from downtown however the hostel provides shuttle to nearby train station, so if you do not mind spending extra time on the road this will be a good hostel.

I was on the hostel for two nights and I had a great time. All the employees were very friendly and helpful. Thank you so much for the shuttle service and for the free baggage storage. Thanks you Steve and Reymundo for all the rides to and from the wellington station, also for recommending places to hang out.

• 15th May 2014
  • Mexico

I stayed 9 nights in total. And I would choose it for sure again, because they are so amazing helpful and nice in general. They provide a free shuttle from the hostel to the Wellington station and they drive you to the supermarket and pick you up again. They tell where to go and what you should see during your visit; and when you can visit different sights for free. They have a bar with good offers for travelers as well. And if you need help in any case, they will help you for sure!

The guys there were great !!! Very friendly and helpful... And the shuttle system was awesome... even late at night they help us... I recommend to all going to Boston !!!

Although a bit out of the way this hostel makes up for the trek into the city with the amazing service. The people that run the place will go above and beyond to ensure you have what you need. We even deemed on of them "Boston Dad". Its only about 20 minutes to town via the T and the city is easy to manage from there.

This is one of the greatest hostels I have ever lived! Great service. Very clean. Many things to do. Comfortable bed. And we even can play piano here!!! I would recommend this hostel to my friend!

What really made our trip to boston so special was staff at the backpackers hostel and pub !! Every single one of them went out of their way to make sure we were looked after.From Steve being an absolute legend all round . Chris always with a smile and making us laugh at every chance possible. To Andy with his knowledge of what to do in boston. With excellent facilities and always clean i couldn't recommend this place enough. Much love to everyone at backpackers, Will and Diana

Great locations if you're travelling by car, not so much if you don't. Staff is generally nice.

Next time rent a car, maybe you'll have a better time in Boston.

I was a little worried about how far it was from downtown, but it turned out to be no problem. Great atmosphere, clean rooms, staff were really nice, especially Chris who went out of his way to help me and my friend out when we needed it.

• 9th May 2014

A very nice hostel with added bonus of a regular free shuttle bus to the station and will pick you up from the station in the evening. A friendly atmosphere and staff very ready to help guests in many ways. The bedroom was a bit chilly at times but staff would like to hear and see what that can do to improve the situation. Bed was a bit hard and plastic covered mattress could do with a thicker cover as it was hard and lumpy. Overall I had a very pleasant stay.

We had an amazing stay! Thank you so much!!

• 6th May 2014

Probably the best hostel in Boston. Slightly out of the town centre but the guys run a shuttle service so you hardly notice. You won't meet a more firiendly bunch of staff in a hostel either - they can't do enough for you.

I really appreciated how helpful and kind and was Chris, who works at the reception desk. Very good service!

• 3rd May 2014

Great hostel, location is not an issue due to shuttle to the subway. Chris is great as well, always helpful and very friendly.

Although this hostel is a wee bit out of the city the free shuttle that they offer to the train station is very helpful. The rooms were very basic and need updated but I suppose for the price they were ok. Breakfast was also basic altho will keep u going for a while in the morning.

My stay at the Backpackers hostel was a great. The staff was friendly and attentive to my needs when request was made for a service , the rooms are clean and the management treated me very well. This has been one of my best experience staying in a hostel . I also enjoyed the atmosphere I give backpacker 5 stars .Alden .

• 1st May 2014

Cool place, lots of room with a pool table and some cool common areas. Chris works there, he was cool as hell, definitely made me feel welcome at the hostel. Thanks Chris! See You in Dominican Republic, I expect a hat! :) haha

The entire staff was extremely welcoming, and genuine. Specifically Chris, the dude that drives a cab, the dude that chills in the pub watching sports, and the girl that gave me a ride to the station. I'd definitely recommend this hostel.

Staff were fantastic. It's not got a brilliant location, but that's offset by the free shuttle to and from the nearest station. Doesn't take long at all from there to get downtown. Kitchen isn't great, no good supermarkets particularly close by either. Nice to have a bar in the hostel, got a pool table there too. Showers were OK, rooms were definitely adequate. Free internet, and good internet was nice to have too.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »