8.8
Fabulous 784 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 784 Total Reviews
Backpackers House Paraty Located at rua Aldemar Duarte Coelho 20, , Paraty.
Brazil
Paraty 23970000 rua Aldemar Duarte Coelho 20
88% 784
-23.2217071 -44.7179710
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
13th Nov 2016

Best breakfast we have had in a hostel!! Staff were very helpful and friendly especially Martin and Jacqueline! Only thing was the bathrooms were not always 100% clean but don't let that put u off! Definitely recommend staying here and would come back!

16th Sep 2016

The staff was great! They really created a family atmosphere. Staff invited us to go out in the evening to listen to music! Another night there was homemade pizza! It was delicious. The breakfast was really good! I wide variety of food to choose from. Within the hostel lives the owner and his family (kids and grandparents), staff and hostel guests. There is a wide range of ages for guests. It is a laid back hostel that is located close to the bus station.

hahaha, we don´t live here really but as my family was visiting us, I was around more than normal. Sounds a bit like I have a retirement home haha. Anyway we love diversity....and food (you know) thanks for your stay, best wishes!!!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
6th Sep 2016

i really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. As the location is so close to the bus stop, it was very easy to find and it was only a few minutes walk to the town center. The hostel its self was amazing. From the moment i arrived, the staff were more than friendly and I instantly felt comfortable to sit and chat with them. There appears to be a homely vibe in this hostel which i appreciated, as i relaxed in my hammock by the pool and i could have stayed a very long time.

• Spain, Mixed Group, 31-40
20th Aug 2016

Backpackers hostel is the best place to stay in Paraty. I stayed with my fanily and everything went perfect. Staff is very helpful and kind, the facilities are great and clean, the breakfast is amazing and the location is best in town. Is very close to the bus station and allows a lot of flexibility when travelling to the nearby beaches. I totally recomend to stay in the backpackrs hostel.

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016
5.1

The room was not clean at all - the bed sheets had not been changed and the bathroom was dirty when we arrived (including pubic hair in the sink and shower!). We raised this with the staff but they said the room would be cleaned in the morning. Our room was also full of mosquitos as the windows were left open with the light on. Breakfast was really good and the hostel is a really short walk from the bus station. Overall, a good choice if you want somewhere with a backpacker vibe over cleanliness

I´m really sorry about the cleaness. Even that the bed sheets were clean, we always change between guests!!! I understood wrong about to clean, thinking that you prefer sleep first. Thanks for your stay