Backpackers House Paraty Reviews

rua Aldemar Duarte Coelho 20, Paraty, Brazil

Beautiful little hostel, very very homely. The Host couldn't be any nicer, very kind and interesting guy. This hostel I'd perfect if you want a break from the busy dorms and noisy people. Couldn't have been more relaxed. The location is great as really close to town and next to a supermarket. Would definitely return.

I love backpackers, especialy for the friendly staff and because you feel home after 15 min. It's realy relax and children friendly. You have everything that you need. It's a good place to meet other tourists! For me, the best choice in Paraty!!!

I really enjoyed this hostel - one of the most enjoyable hostel stays I have ever experienced.

Awesome hostel. Just go there!

It's a really nice hostel, which feels like you are staying at a family home rather than a hostel. Breakfast is the best I've had so far! Would have loved to stay longer.

The breakfast in the morning is amazing! There are only 2 bathrooms for the entire hostel which became a problem when it started to fill up towards the weekend. Also, if you have allergies - there is a cat on-site! And bring bug spray :)

U probably travel next time with the US army to feel safety, and couple of doctors....just in case....

Brilliant friendly atmosphere. Pablo was fantastic, so welcoming and made brilliant food!

The hostel was awesome! We had a very cozy room for three of us with a bathroom. Hamacks in the yard, roof and common space are perfect for chilling out after a trip or in the evening, it is located in 3 minutes from bus station. The greatest thing was breakfast! It has so many options that you want to try everything :) Will definitely recommend it for staying in Paraty!

O hostel seria bom se tivesse manutenção e limpeza minimamente aceitáveis. É sujo e cheira a mofo. O staff é simpático mas ruim de serviço: não fornecem informação, não limpam, não arrumam, não repõem... e não entendem português bem. O café da manhã é aceitavel apenas. Vale pelo preço e pela localização conveninente para quem chega de onibus. ... The hostel would be nice if it had minimal maintenance and cleaning. It is dirty and smells musty. The staff is friendly but not really helpful.

My boyfriend and I arrived late in the evening so it was nice that the hostel was close to the bus station and also to get the bus to the waterfalls and to leave again. The hostel has a lovely outdoor space for relaxing (it was unfortunately raining when we were there though!). The staff were friendly and the owner was very kind when we decided to check out a day earlier than we had booked for. The hostel is very close to the old town and the main road with a number of restaurants and bars.

I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. Everyone was super friendly, they have great breakfast and nice common areas. I totally recommend it.

Awesome hostel. My first hostel experience, and I am afraid I might be spoiled for normal hostels.

Great little hostel. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The owner made an Argentinian asado for everyone one night which was actually the best aside we have ever tasted! He also made passion fruit caipirinhas which were amazing. The breakfast is one of the best we have had in South America. The hostel is small so good place to meet people very homely feel.

Great hostel, clean and safe. The staff was very helpful (especially the Sweed).

Very nice stay!