Fabulous 777 Total Reviews
Fabulous 777 Total Reviews
Backpackers House Paraty Located at rua Aldemar Duarte Coelho 20, , Paraty.
Brazil
Paraty 23970000 rua Aldemar Duarte Coelho 20
83% 777
-23.2217071 -44.7179710
    Rooms available

16th Sep 2016

The staff was great! They really created a family atmosphere. Staff invited us to go out in the evening to listen to music! Another night there was homemade pizza! It was delicious. The breakfast was really good! I wide variety of food to choose from. Within the hostel lives the owner and his family (kids and grandparents), staff and hostel guests. There is a wide range of ages for guests. It is a laid back hostel that is located close to the bus station.

hahaha, we don´t live here really but as my family was visiting us, I was around more than normal. Sounds a bit like I have a retirement home haha. Anyway we love diversity....and food (you know) thanks for your stay, best wishes!!!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
6th Sep 2016

i really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. As the location is so close to the bus stop, it was very easy to find and it was only a few minutes walk to the town center. The hostel its self was amazing. From the moment i arrived, the staff were more than friendly and I instantly felt comfortable to sit and chat with them. There appears to be a homely vibe in this hostel which i appreciated, as i relaxed in my hammock by the pool and i could have stayed a very long time.

• Spain, Mixed Group, 31-40
20th Aug 2016

Backpackers hostel is the best place to stay in Paraty. I stayed with my fanily and everything went perfect. Staff is very helpful and kind, the facilities are great and clean, the breakfast is amazing and the location is best in town. Is very close to the bus station and allows a lot of flexibility when travelling to the nearby beaches. I totally recomend to stay in the backpackrs hostel.

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016
5.1

The room was not clean at all - the bed sheets had not been changed and the bathroom was dirty when we arrived (including pubic hair in the sink and shower!). We raised this with the staff but they said the room would be cleaned in the morning. Our room was also full of mosquitos as the windows were left open with the light on. Breakfast was really good and the hostel is a really short walk from the bus station. Overall, a good choice if you want somewhere with a backpacker vibe over cleanliness

I´m really sorry about the cleaness. Even that the bed sheets were clean, we always change between guests!!! I understood wrong about to clean, thinking that you prefer sleep first. Thanks for your stay

• gflynn5259
  • Scotland, Male, 31-40
3rd Jun 2016
4.0

The whole place was filthy. The breakfast although plentiful and varied was covered in flies with no attempt to prevent this. Also seen a cockroach under the table. Our private room had a deep stench of ammonia and damp. The bed sheets had lots of hair I assume from the previous guests. Old soap was left in the shower and no towels were provided until we asked. Is extremely close to the bus station 10 min walk to historic centre.

considering that we live im the tropico, and we have garden, to see a cockroach once in a while ( that is really not common), is possible, We wash and change sheets between every guest, lady!!! sorry about soap, my mistake. We provide towels at request, only, but is for free. About your 1st opinion, I think that if you stay 3 days was not so filthy High class like you should pay 5 stars places

2nd May 2016

solid experience. amazing breakfast. great location. a bit cramped. really cool staff.

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016
6.9

Chilled hostel. Hammocks in garden. You get what you pay. But round the corner from bus station - v. handy. And really great breakfast!

Thanks Hannah for your comment but I really don´t understand your poins...in consequence...thanks anyway for your few hours stay