Backpackers House Paraty Reviews

rua Aldemar Duarte Coelho 20, Paraty, Brazil

The rooms are too small for 8 people, the bunks as well... Still this is probably the best hostel to stay when in Paraty.

Thanks Ann, the rooms are design to sleep, for stay we have common areas. When people save backpacks into the lockers and not in the floor, there is good space. The bunks have the standard size....have a nice trip

Great hosts, great atmosphere, amazing breakfast and activities organised, so happy I went!!!

I stayed 5 days and had a great time there. Staff is great. bbq and breakfast are perfect to socialize with everyone (one of the best breakfast I have seen in 9 month of traveling). The downfalls are the small number of bathrooms and 3-level bunkbeds.

This hostel is amazing!! It has a great atmosphere! Pablo and the staff are wonderful and they organise BBQ and pizza nights! Also they organised a waterfall trip which I would recommend doing, we had a great day! Location is brilliant 2 minutes from the bus station and a supermarket. And the breakfast is absolutely incredible! Best one we have had in the whole of South America! We loved our stay here and I would definitely recommend staying here!

Do not stay anywhere else in Paraty, you will regret it. People from other hostels came here to chill. This is a true backpackers hostel and it is the best hostel I stayed at in all of Brazil. The owner, Pablo, hosts tours, I went on the waterfall tour and it was amazing. Breakfast was incredible, you get your monies worth from breakfast. Some people say the spaces are crowded, they are just more intimate spaces and you get to know everyone better because of that.

great location just a block from bus terminal. The staff was good but when the bathroom was out of use they did nothing to solved it they prefered play play station games or be concentrarted in facebook... At the end of the days bathrooms were no clean and showers flooded. great breakfast by the way. Tours they offer are more expensive than the ones offered in tour agencies.

1 2 3 Next » last »