Backpackers INSIDE Reviews

5 Sungkyunkwan-ro-4-gil, Jongrogu, Seoul, South Korea

Great, comfortable and convenient.

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Just awesome. Many thanks to everyone at Inside. The staff are really friendly and provide a lot of local knowledge. Hyehwa is also far and away my favourite part of Seoul. So many things to do and great opportunities to meet open-minded and friendly people. I highly recommend Backpackers Inside for whatever purpose.

Location is good, near Dongdaemon,and having restaurant, 7-11 around the hostel. Staff are really helpful and nice. The only thing not prefect is that the water temperature is not very easy to adjust, sometime very hot and sometime cool. And little smelly near room entry. But it is a hostel which price worthy to stay.

we booked a double with bathroom and a triple with bathroom. were "upgraded" to 4-bedded which is actually two bunk beds in each room. the location was a few minutes walk from their main office in a quiet alley. the staircase to second storey was steep, narrow n spiral, which is really tedious to carry our luggages up (on check in day) and down (on check out day). The heating system is good in the cold winter.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Really enjoyed my stay at Inside. Price was reasonabke for ensuite room at Daehakro area. Facilities were adequate and most importantly, the staffs were really awesome. Thank you!

Backpackers INSIDE is by far the best hostel that I've ever stayed in! The atmosphere was great and the location was ideal for doing lots of touristy things!

• 11th Dec 2014

Amazing Staff. Amazing environment to be around. Met some interesting travelers.

Really enjoyed our stay here and had a really good time in Seoul! Staff was really friendly and helpfull and the room was very nice. Would definitely go to this hostel again if I return to Seoul.

Very friendly staff and good value for money.

• 14th Nov 2014

Very helpful staff!

I totally enjoyed my stay in Korea and Backpackers inside hostel is one of the reasons why my stay was such a blast. The owners of the hostel were very hospitable. They are also very patient that they really waited for our arrival at 2am. Rest assured that if we will go back to Korea, we will still choose to stay at their place.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

very good hostel in cool neighborhood outside of downtown. staff us very very helpful. min was great. they gave differ entry buildings in the same neighborhood meaning nor every one is together. still a good time though

Awesome place to stay :)

Generally the hostel is very good. the receptionist is friendly. however the kitchen where we used to cook our breakfast is too small. I think they should have 2 stoves in order to accommodate more and to lessen congestion in the kitchen. also the time they start to serve breakfast is 9 am, I suggest they make it 7 am at the latest.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Philippines

We were also happy having you here and thank you for your advice. we will keep trying to improve our facility. Our breakfast time is from 8am to 10am, if we let you know wrongly, I feel sorry.

Nice staff, gd location

The owners are rockstars. SO so so nice and helpful. The place is nice, confy and clean, with breakfast in the morning and tea - coffe facilities. Wifi and internet work fine. Beds could be nicer but they're good. Main problem I see is that is not very big and my dorm was beside the common room - and I could hear everything one day that I wanted an early night.

Convenient location with gd staff

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • China

This is a very nice hostel i would say. People are nice and the rooms are big and have all facilities for the travellers. He atmosphere is nice, however I didn't have time to walk in and chill with others because the schedule in Seoul is too full. I recommend this place, it's convenient to food area and not far from subway.

Rooms were okay, though I must admit they were a bit old. Nice location, I loved how chill the place is. A lot of things though can still be improved with their facilities. The staff though were really helpful and spoke good English.