Backpackers INSIDE Reviews

5 Sungkyunkwan-ro-4-gil, Jongrogu, Seoul, South Korea

Min was really accommodating. We told him we'd arrive at 10 but waited till 1040ish which is when we actually arrived. We rented the two twin deluxe room and although the room was small it was large enough for what we needed. The only thing I could say that could of been better was the bed frame/support. It felt a little flimsy if you sat in between the legs. And I'm not a heavy or large guy either weighing in at 160lbs. Other then that great location, great staff, good price.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The staff was really helpful and nice, the whole atmosphere in the hostel was homey and comfortable. The single room was clean and comfortable, it would just be good if there was air freshener in it, or if it was aired out more often.

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Guatemala

The Hostel was great!! The staff was really friendly and helpful. They helped arrange a tour for us and was really thoughtful in planning how it would be easier for us to get our luggage and go to the airport after . Definitely will come back to this hostel if I go to Seoul again!!

• 20th Mar 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here and the staff is so nice!

It was a good stay in Backpackers Inside. Will definitely recommend to other people due to the airport transfer location. The room s though a bit small but it is clean and the facilities are good

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

I'm Buay! I'll be back!!

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Thailand

This place was a perfect fit for my needs in Seoul. It was quiet, clean and conveniently located at the center of Seoul. You can visit any place in the city within an hour via subway. I strongly recommend this place as your home away home in Seoul.

• 9th Feb 2014

We really love this place. Staffs are all awesome with help and hospitality. At first it might hard to find the place cause it locates in a small alley but once you find it, it is pretty easy to wander around, easy to find food and not so far from train station and you can also walk to Changyeonggung, the palace. This place definitely got out recommendation.

Stayed for 3 nights in the deluxe private room. It was in another building behind the main building. It seemed a bit old on the outside and inside but it was very clean. The kitchenette was well stocked with utensils and appliances. The staff were very friendly, helpfull and enthusiastic. The location isn't the most central but it's in a area with a busy shopping street nearby as well as bus and metro lines. Great price as well for the room, highly recommended.

Great little hostel. Friendly staff, the private room we stayed in was clean and included a washing aching (there was a dryer in the main office in a separate building). It's a little far from the subway but not too bad. We never ate the breakfast but it was available. By Korean standards, the mattress was excellent but the pillow was a standard Korean pillow so if possible I would recommend bringing your own. I would recommend this but I wouldn't stay there again because of the location.

Really enjoyed my stay. Liked the "vibe" of the place :)

• 21st Nov 2013
  • South Africa

Hello there Roy, Britta and that guy that i don't know his name (sorry haha) this is faiz from indonesia. it was such a great and pleasant journey for me to seoul and stayed at inside hostel was the right choice. you got a lovely rooms and facilities but unfortunately your short of T-Money card for rent (better you guys add some more hehe). anyway, i still can go to subway without it though. we hope that we can comeback to seoul soon enough and we will definately come to inside again :)

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

My bathroom light no working whole day after I complaint also no take any action , after second day complaint just settle the problem . Disappointed ~

Dear Guest, I feel really sorry about light problem. After check in we doesn't enter our guest room, so we can't catch your light problem. I will keep check guest room and figure out ASAP. Sorry for any inconvenience again.

I enjoyed staying at Inside Backpackers. The location is great- nice area being close to the university. Good facilities - free washing machine, free breakfast in the mornings. Easy to meet other travellers.

The stuffs here are friendly and kindness. It's very comfortable place to stay, the only problem is that the bedroom is a little small, if we put too much luggage inside it looks messy.