Backpackers INSIDE

• plourde_matt862
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st Feb 2017

Really lovely hostel that is extremely well maintained. Great place if you want some rest. Staff is unbelievably nice, huge thanks to Mia for staying late for my check in due to my flight arriving late.

• Norway, Couple, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

The hosts, Mia and Min, are wonderful people who are very accommodating and helpful. Always in a good mood, speaking English fluently and with all the information and advice us green westerners desperately need when arriving in Seoul, they are the perfect hosts for a stay in this chaotic and charming conundrum of a city. The bedrooms are spartan, but the common area is inviting and personal. Breakfast consisting of toast and jam, standard in Korean hostels, is included. Excellent stay!

17th Jan 2017

Location was great, personnel was great, everything was great!!! I would definitely stayed in this place again!! Thanks Inside Backpackers

• Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

Backpackers INSIDE was definitely an awesome hostel. It was clean, in a great location and the staff were super helpful and very pleasant. If you are looking to meet other travellers, this is definitely the hostel to go - my friend and I met a few travellers and we're able to hear some great stories and get some good info about places we've never been. The only issue I had was that their WiFi wasn't always working in our rooms but I don't see that as a deduction reason.

27th Dec 2016

Great and friendly people here. Clean facilities and lockers with keys.

23rd Dec 2016

Really excellent hostel. My first hostel in Korea and what a wonderful place. Staff so friendly and helpful.

• Finland, Male, 18-24
13th Dec 2016

I had a short stay at Backpackers INSIDE while travelling to Seoul. The hostel is conveniently accessible from the airport via shuttle bus, and is in a bustling neighborhood with good public transport. The staff was super friendly and accommodating and the common spaces felt homely. The only gripes I had was that the mattresses were a bit hard and the beds lacked any privacy curtains. Apart from that, for the price I can recommend this place to anyone!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016

Awesome hostel, with great staff.

• Llee088
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
1st Dec 2016

Don't bother looking around- just book here. Backpackers INSIDE is perfect for easy travels, local exploration, tasty (hidden) eats, great vibes and meeting others. It is also the best bang for your buck. The staff are simply amazing. I was able to comfortably access/rent things like power cord adapters, laundry services, a decent breakfast, and the hostess even shared her Korean rice alcohol. Another hostess also helped me find a local gym at which to keep up my workout routine. 11/10.

• Indonesia, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th Oct 2016

I love the host hospitality. they are aso responsive. we travel 22 people. so she arrange us in another building, separate from receptionist or main building. it is not too far. inside room is clean. its facilities are complete. They provide bread for breakfast.