Backpackers INSIDE

9.6
Superb 808 Total Reviews

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Mar 2017

Inside Backpackers was such a cute hostel! The staff were so nice and accommodating, and the rooms, though small, were very cozy. They provide a toast breakfast with tea and coffee, which is always lovely, and they offer maps and information of things to do in Seoul. If you ever want to stay somewhere that's in the heart of Seoul, Inside Backpackers is the perfect place.

• cmymaddz
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

What can anyone say bad about this place? I had the best time staying here. The staff really make you feel at home and are so helpful with anything you might have a question about. I made such great friends during my visit. The location is great, 5 min walk from the subway, cheap eats nearby and a cat and raccoon cafe just up the street and lots of bars around. I would recommend to anyone and will stay here next time I visit seoul.

27th Feb 2017

The staff was very kind and friendly.The room was excellent clean and quiet. Most important, it supply the refrigerator and drinking fountains. I can eat at home if I want, and i don't need to buy any bottle water. There are lots restaurants and shopping store can choose. It's quiet convenient place.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
26th Feb 2017

If I could give an 11/10 staff and atmosphere I definitely would. Facilities are pretty basic and wifi only worked for me in the common room/kitchen area, but nothing was an inconvenience to me. Staff were considerate and friendly and I felt at home right away, location is also really great, a lively and fun area of town and less than 10 minutes to the subway stop even lugging a huge suitcase.

• plourde_matt862
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st Feb 2017

Really lovely hostel that is extremely well maintained. Great place if you want some rest. Staff is unbelievably nice, huge thanks to Mia for staying late for my check in due to my flight arriving late.

• Norway, Couple, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

The hosts, Mia and Min, are wonderful people who are very accommodating and helpful. Always in a good mood, speaking English fluently and with all the information and advice us green westerners desperately need when arriving in Seoul, they are the perfect hosts for a stay in this chaotic and charming conundrum of a city. The bedrooms are spartan, but the common area is inviting and personal. Breakfast consisting of toast and jam, standard in Korean hostels, is included. Excellent stay!

17th Jan 2017

Location was great, personnel was great, everything was great!!! I would definitely stayed in this place again!! Thanks Inside Backpackers

• Canada, Female, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

Backpackers INSIDE was definitely an awesome hostel. It was clean, in a great location and the staff were super helpful and very pleasant. If you are looking to meet other travellers, this is definitely the hostel to go - my friend and I met a few travellers and we're able to hear some great stories and get some good info about places we've never been. The only issue I had was that their WiFi wasn't always working in our rooms but I don't see that as a deduction reason.

27th Dec 2016

Great and friendly people here. Clean facilities and lockers with keys.

23rd Dec 2016

Really excellent hostel. My first hostel in Korea and what a wonderful place. Staff so friendly and helpful.