9.3
Superb 768 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 768 Total Reviews
Backpackers INSIDE Located at 5 Sungkyunkwan-ro-4-gil, Jongrogu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 110-522 5 Sungkyunkwan-ro-4-gil, Jongrogu
93% 768
37.5845819 126.9977423
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Very clean and organized hostel. Free breakfast and towels, bathroom is always clean. Rooms are a little small, and the only downside is that you have to pay for the air conditioner, and it only stays on for an hour. Not ideal for summer since the rooms get pretty hot at night... I would definitely recommend this hostel just because of how comfortable and clean it is!

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

The pamphlet they give you is useful but a little outdated, some subway exits etc were wrong and the area map has changed a little. Also they have powerful fans but you must pay 500won an hour to use air conditioner...I think this is very unfair as the weather in Asia can get very hot and it's difficult to sleep. Other than that it was modern and clean!

Dear guest, Thank you for your stay with us. All we staffs wish you had a great time is Korea with us. Please give me a chance to explan something. 1) pamphlet : I made our own travel guide to our guest by myself , and yes, it is little bit outdate, I will update it soon. 2)airconditioner policy : we have 2 room types. budget room (fan only) deluxe room(include fan & ac) . To keep cheap price for budget travellers, I made a solution(coin ac for budget room) because I could't support all expensive electricity fee. If you feel uncomfortable with hot weather at night timeI feel really sorry that. Hope to see you next change again. Thank you again. Minyong Yu Backpackers INSIDE owner 1)

9th Jul 2016

Backpackers INSIDE was a nice hostel located near the palace. It is possible to walk to Insadong and the two nearest palace. On the other hand, I didn't really interact with the staff as much , nor the travelers staying there. Very clean though.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
6th Jul 2016

I stayed at the hostel for 4 nights and didnt have any problems at all; excellent friendly and helpful staff!!. I would highly recommend ;).

• England, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2016
7.7

This was an ok hostel with good staff members, a nice atmosphere and very clean. A fairly good location too. The one I got that let it down was the fact that in the summertime you had to pay for air conditioning by the hour. In a hot country such as Korea, I felt this was unacceptable and the rooms were uncomfortably hot. I have never seen this before in a hostel. If it wasn't for that, I would've stayed again as I returned to Seoul. Breakfast was good though.

25th Jun 2016

Great room, we prefer a quiet space so it was perfect for us. Would have liked to have been at the main hostel for breakfast, but we made it work. Close to lots of shops and restaurants. Palace and children museum are 10 minute walk away. Subway station 10 min walk.

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
18th Jun 2016

Overview is very good except the air condition must pay by coins in themachine. It should included in the room rate.

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
25th May 2016

Inside is a wonderful place for anyone interested in visiting Seoul! The hosts were kind and helpful, they gave us clear and easy directions to places we wished to see. It's also located in a great neighborhood with awesome food corners to feast on. It's also a quick walk to the magnificent royal palaces and to Hyehwa Station, line 4, which is pretty much connected to every other line. Great place! Will come back again for sure!

24th May 2016

Awesome stay. Lovely host who even cooked for us. Very clean place. Lot of books, games, movies ... Good vibe, felt at home :)

20th May 2016

An absolute wonder of a hostel. Staff are amazing, the entire place is spotless, people staying there are so friendly, I could go on and on but this is what other hostels should model themselves after. Don't question it just stay here. Fantastic stay!