Backpackers INSIDE Reviews

5 Sungkyunkwan-ro-4-gil, Jongrogu, Seoul, South Korea

The location is great for sightseeing (especially the temples) and Naksan park is close by where you can get a panoramic view of the city. The single room was really tiny, maybe just book the dorm room if you are not desperate for privacy. The staff was nice and helpful and it's easy to meet new people at the common room.

I loved staying at Backpackers Inside hostel! The staff was so friendly and helpful, the location was excellent and the bed was comfortable. The only downside was the freezing cold bathroom but I guess it was a part of the experience.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Finland

A nice place to stay, one thing worth noting is that some of the rooms are about 100m across the road from the main building, but for us this was hardly a problem

I had the most amazing time here and I hope u go back one day.

• 14th Feb 2015

Met so many great friends in this hostel. I arrived at 0130 hrs at night, the owner didnt complain, woke up and upgraded me to a single room, very touching indeed. The atmosphere is great, can meet lots of travellers at night. Thank you !

I am absolutely in love with this hostel. Mia, Min, and Jiyong are probably some of the most lovely and friendly Korean people you will ever meet. Staying at this hostel is like visiting a friend, no matter if you've stayed here before or not. The beds and facilities are nice, everything is clean and well kept, and there are plenty of places to eat and drink near by. Living in Korea for a year, I've been to my fair share of hostels in Seoul and I can say with certainty that this is my favourite.

The staff at Inside are so incredinly helpful and genuinely curious about what you're doing. See, they really want you to have an amazing time here so if you ask them anything they're more than happy to help. I have no complaints other than location and the inaccessibility of the subway which they have nothing to so with. I stayed here for 5 nights and would easily have stayed 5 more. Not like they need more positive publicity. Quite a reputation; but it's very well earned.

The staff were very friendly and helpful and chilled with us in the evening. The area around the hostel was very lively at night with many street food vendors and shops. I even walked by a movie being filmed. The rooms were adequate with sockets and lights for each bed.

Great, comfortable and convenient.

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Just awesome. Many thanks to everyone at Inside. The staff are really friendly and provide a lot of local knowledge. Hyehwa is also far and away my favourite part of Seoul. So many things to do and great opportunities to meet open-minded and friendly people. I highly recommend Backpackers Inside for whatever purpose.

Location is good, near Dongdaemon,and having restaurant, 7-11 around the hostel. Staff are really helpful and nice. The only thing not prefect is that the water temperature is not very easy to adjust, sometime very hot and sometime cool. And little smelly near room entry. But it is a hostel which price worthy to stay.

we booked a double with bathroom and a triple with bathroom. were "upgraded" to 4-bedded which is actually two bunk beds in each room. the location was a few minutes walk from their main office in a quiet alley. the staircase to second storey was steep, narrow n spiral, which is really tedious to carry our luggages up (on check in day) and down (on check out day). The heating system is good in the cold winter.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Singapore

Really enjoyed my stay at Inside. Price was reasonabke for ensuite room at Daehakro area. Facilities were adequate and most importantly, the staffs were really awesome. Thank you!

Backpackers INSIDE is by far the best hostel that I've ever stayed in! The atmosphere was great and the location was ideal for doing lots of touristy things!

Amazing Staff. Amazing environment to be around. Met some interesting travelers.

Really enjoyed our stay here and had a really good time in Seoul! Staff was really friendly and helpfull and the room was very nice. Would definitely go to this hostel again if I return to Seoul.

Very friendly staff and good value for money.

• 14th Nov 2014

Very helpful staff!

I totally enjoyed my stay in Korea and Backpackers inside hostel is one of the reasons why my stay was such a blast. The owners of the hostel were very hospitable. They are also very patient that they really waited for our arrival at 2am. Rest assured that if we will go back to Korea, we will still choose to stay at their place.

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

very good hostel in cool neighborhood outside of downtown. staff us very very helpful. min was great. they gave differ entry buildings in the same neighborhood meaning nor every one is together. still a good time though