Backpackers INSIDE

Superb 850 Total Reviews

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
16th Jul 2017
6.0

OK stay. Good location. Room that was given was not the one booked. We were put in a separate building away from the main hostel so was somewhat isolated. Plus the finish of this second building is not as clean or as good as the one advertised. Still overall an ok stay but will probably book somewhere else if ever in Seoul again.

13th Jul 2017

We stayed for three nights clean very friendly and quiet how we like it location was okay if coming from airport the bus drop you not far and I used google maps to find the hostel, the only gripe really was the air con has to be paid for, although the lady switched it on one night we were there, and it was very humid in July, besides this we would stay again👍

• USA, Couple, 25-30
8th Jul 2017

Our stay at Backpackers INSIDE was wonderful. The directions were so clear and precise on how to get there via subway. We had no issues whatsoever. The room was clean, as were the bathrooms and the guys at the front were so friendly. We would definitely stay here again! The neighborhood had restaurants, 7/11, etc so after a day of exploring other areas of Seoul, we were very happy we didn't have to go far that evening. We absolutely recommend this hostel!!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
4th Jul 2017

Minyeong was and his wife were very pleasant hosts that happily provided us with any information we needed. A great help.

• India, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2017

Backpackers Inside is located in a lively neighbourhood and easily accessible by bus and subway. The hosts are extremely helpful and have set up the place to be very comfortable. The common room is colourful, lively, buzzing with music and full of information to travel in Seoul and other places in Korea as well. It is absolutely value for money and good facilities are provided. It is clean and well kept. I would highly recommend staying here.

17th Jun 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was friendly and accommodating. I really liked the map they provided with the places they'd recommend to eat or have a drink at an affordable price.

• cchan100
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017

The entire hostel was really clean and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

11th Jun 2017

I enjoyed my stay here overall. They gave me a map of the general area with their hostel and I was able to navigate around with it pretty well. They are close to the Hyewa subway station and airport bus. There was a professional housekeeper who came in everyday I think who cleaned the bathrooms and took out the trash. There was a misunderstanding about my room, I thought I was getting a private bed and bath. I e-mailed the hostel back and forth to make sure but I only got a private bedroom.

• China, Male, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

Met many good friends including staff and had tons of fun. Will stay here again should I ever come back to Seoul.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th May 2017

I loved this hostel! It was super easy to get to from the airport, and it's in a really good area to walk around! The staff was super helpful. The only thing is they don't turn the AC on unless you ask at night and if your room is full it can get a little stuffy. Other than that I had an amazing time and met amazing people!