Backpackers INSIDE

Superb 871 Total Reviews
Superb 871 Total Reviews

18th Sep 2017

Amazing hostel.. the owners Mia and min are lovely and it feels like a home away from home.located in a really nice uni area with many cafes and restaurants, close to the subway and airport bus is about a 2 minute walk. Enjoy your stay :)

• Anuika
  • Hungary, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2017

That was my first host experience, but I really like it. They let me to leave my backpack after I leave the hostel and I could go back for it anytime. They try to help me with everything. Clean and comfortable accomodation. I just can recommend it!! + to location is awesome, with a lots of street food restaurants nearby. :)

• USA, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2017

I've stayed hostels on 6 continents, and INSIDE is easily in the Top 2 of places I've ever stayed. Great ownership and great staff. Location in a fun part of Seoul, right near the the subway. Definitely staying here when I come back.

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Aug 2017

Super lovely hostel and hosts. Wish I stayed longer!

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
14th Aug 2017

I had a nice stay. Friendly owner. The hostel is situated downtown Jongno-gu area with a university nearby. Many restaurants and cafes outside the hostel. The only downside is a bit far from the nearest subway station. Overall i would recommend this hostel.

• Taiwan, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Aug 2017

Nothing special but a reasonable stay for a night.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017
7.1

This hostel is okay. It's not what I was expecting. Location is in northern Seoul. Easy to get to from the airport. It's in a vibrant university part of town and well connected to the metro and bus. I had booked a private 2 bed which is located in another building. There was no hostel experience. No meeting new people, no bar or friendly chats. Also AC is not included, which is atrocious for the summer heat. Helpful staff though. And cool area, just a bit far. I wouldn't stay again personally

Dear Guest, First of all I feel sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. Please give a chance to explain about your comment. We have 2 room types. Budget (shared bath, Free Fan, but coin operated AC) & Deluxe (private bath, Free AC included). As you booked Budget room I feel sorry that but I couldn't offer free AC use. And I will try to improve all our building's vibrant experience more and better. Thank you for all your advise and I will try to make better place. Regards Minyong Yu//Backpackers INSIDE owner.

28th Jul 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at INSIDE. The location is just a few minutes walk from the metro, and they provide clear instructions on how to get there a few days before your reservation. The whole place was super clean and smelled good throughout. Free breakfast of toast and jam and coffee provided every morning. Staff was really kind and friendly and recommended places to eat that were in the neighborhood. Area the hostel is in has a lot of shops and restaurants. Highly recommend INSIDE.

• AmeenAAJ
  • Saudi Arabia, Male, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017

Perfect hostel & I highly recommend it ;) I'll be back to this hostel every time I pass by South Korea 🇰🇷 I love it 😍 you won't regret if you decide to stay in this hostel 😉

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
16th Jul 2017
6.0

OK stay. Good location. Room that was given was not the one booked. We were put in a separate building away from the main hostel so was somewhat isolated. Plus the finish of this second building is not as clean or as good as the one advertised. Still overall an ok stay but will probably book somewhere else if ever in Seoul again.

×