7.3
Very Good 347 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 347 Total Reviews
Backpackers In Paradise Located at 40 Peninsular Drive, , Surfers Paradise.
Australia
Surfers Paradise Queensland Qld 4217 40 Peninsular Drive
73% 347
-28.0038555 153.4242439
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

Great courtyard, very clean rooms. Stayed one night extending for 2 more loving it. Would recommend!

• Daveyboy85
  • England, Male, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

Really great atmosphere, top staff go out on the Saturday nite!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

Love this hostel. Best staff ever. Also you can rent a surfboard for $15 for the day!

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

Backpackers was awesome! Great bar area that's very cheap to have a drink! The courtyard is very social and if your travelling alone I would highly recommend this hostel! Location is fantastic, less 5 minutes from main surfers! Very cool little spot

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2016
8.0

Not the cleanest but a good loxation just off the main crossing. Only a few minuted away from the main strip/attractions

• England, Female, 18-24
30th May 2016

I came to stay at Backpackers in Paradise on my own, made some great new friends as the hostel was so sociable with fun nights out organised every night by the friendly reps. Reception were extremely helpful, cafe served really nice food, pool area was always clean and tidy, bar staff were lovely with great deals on the beers. Would 100% stay again and recommend it to anyone!! Best hostel I've stayed in so far.

• England, Male, 18-24
25th May 2016

I spent a night in backpackers in paradise on my way to Brisbane and I'm gutted I couldnt stay for longer. I was greeted by the staff on arrival and I felt a nice friendly atmosphere at the hostel. My room was clean and pleasant. In the afternoon I had a swim in the lovely pool and chilled out with a beer. Then in the evening I played in a pool competition and went out with people from the hostel! Apart from my hangover it was an experience I won't forget.

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd May 2016

I stayed here for a week, and I really enjoyed it! The environment was awesome! The layout of the hostel is different to most hostels I have stayed at, everybody liked to go out and to be social, compared to most hostels where people spend most of their time in the room. The staff were great and the Cafe' made a good breakfast for a decent price. I would stay here again, and would recommend Backpackers in Paradise to anybody staying in Surfers!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016
8.0

Nice hostel, I only stayed for one night but I seemed to be a clean and friendly place. Amazing breakfast, it's not for free but it's so tasty

• England, Female, 25-30
20th May 2016

I came for a week and have been here for 2 months! Great location and atmosphere, 5 mins from the beach and clubs. Regular nights out and good facilities: bar, pool, ping pong, water pong, pool tables and a cafe serving breakfasts and burgers. The staff are great and keep the place really clean. Definitely the most fun place to stay in surfers! Highly recommended!