Backpackers In Paradise Reviews

40 Peninsular Drive, Surfers Paradise, Australia

Pillows are either non-existent or flat/lumy/yellowed. Mattresses stained. Top bunk too close to the ceiling fan so risk of being chopped when you climb into bed. Bunks also very unstable. Full of drunk Irish / poms.

• 17th Oct 2014

Really sweet spot to chill out for a bit with friends, good staff and the pool and everything just ads to the experience, Gotta love a good hostel;)

The room was a bit old and though most of it was clean it didn't look very inviting.

Nice place. stayed in the 20 bed dorm and ended up staying 4 nights great party vibe.

• 14th Jul 2014

Great place! Came down from brisbane for the night and stayed at this gem.Great staff great hostel ill be back for sure.

• 13th Jul 2014

I think the staffs are really nice and they gave me the deposit first because I will leave ealy in the morning. However, I think it's really a mess in the room. I hope the staffs can manage it better.

There isn't hot water sometimes in the night.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Nice place with friendly people and close to the town centre

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment, we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope this means you will return to us in the near future! Safe travels from all our team here at Backpackers in Paradise

I stayed at the end of June, in winter. At 2nd floor, no hot water at night, because 1st floor is kitchen, so I could not use shower, because it was too cold. It was very noisy in the hostel. Loudly music the whole day, even at night. Many drunk backpackers in the hostel, I need to take care of myself and my bag carefully. Location is good, staff is helpful enough, cheap price to stay.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a comment, we are sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your stay but appreciate all your comments and will take them into consideration. We hope we can change your mind in the near future and hope to see you again! Again apologies for any inconvenience. From all our team here at Backpackers in Paradise.

I loved backpackers in paradise! Everybody was so welcoming straight away and the atmosphere in the hostel is just amazing. I even booked some extra nights because I really didn't want to leave again

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment, we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope this means you will be returning to us in the near future! Safe travels from all our team here at the Backpackers in Paradise.

Nice hostel. They have a great outdoor sitting area. I was there in the winter though, but I'm sure that in the summer there are loads of people there having fun. Still a nice place and good people and staff.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate all your comments. We hope you can come and stay with us in the near future. From all our team here at the Backpackers in Paradise.

Good atmosphere and location with lots of fun things to do

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope this means you will be returning in the near future! From all our team here at Backpackers in Paradise.

Decent hostel in a very good location. Met some very nice people. I would say one of the better hostels in the Gold Coast

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment, we are very happy to hear you were pleased with your stay with us and hope you will choose us again in the near future! From all our team here at Backpackers in Paradise.

The place to go if you wanna party and have a good time at Surfers. The hostel organizes something every night, and it's easy to meet fellow backpackers. Most of the lockers are broken though and the door to the 20 bed dorm is constanstly open. It also really looked like a war zone, but that was the fault of a few guests and the cleaning staff did try to do what they can to clean up the mess a bit. But if you're there to have a good time, you probably won't mind :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and take all of your comments on board! We hope to see you again in the near future! From all our team here at the Backpackers in Paradise

Love this place! Can't wait to go back when summer arrives!!

• 7th May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and are delighted that you are already planning your next trip to us! We will be sure to make it just as fun as last time! See you soon from our team here at the Backpackers in Paradise.

View all Surfers Paradise Hostels