7.3
Very Good 222 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 222 Total Reviews
Backpackers Inn Chinatown Located at 27 Mosque Street S059505 (Reception), 30A Mosque Street (Hostel), Singapore.
Singapore
Singapore 059508 27 Mosque Street S059505 (Reception), 30A Mosque Street (Hostel)
73% 222
1.2834047 103.8453483
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2016
4.0

The rooms weren't actually rooms but beds surrounded by curtains. There was no age limit so we had 2 older men in our room. Bathrooms were disgusting we didn't even shower there.

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016
8.0

I loved my one night stay in the hotel. The room was clean and person in-charge was also accommodating. I even shared it to my friends, who are planning to visit SG, when I went home. Also, I met a new friend. Overall, if your are just looking for a place to rest at night, Backpackers Inn is definitely a recommendation.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016
8.0

Basic hostel with small double rooms. Clean and comfortable not far from China Town. The staff is very nice and helpfull

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
29th Jan 2016
7.4

Well, this hostel is really valuable due to its location; prime area and located in the center of the city. However, there is no other thing you can expect from this. The hostel was so crowed and noisy because there had around 36 beds++ in one big bedroom. The atmosphere was bad and their toilet had bad smell (2 toilets for 36 beds). By the way, I think this hostel is you get what you pay. And, I still recommend you to take it if you're really want to safe your cost in Singapore.