Backpackers Inn Venice 3512 Cann Reviews

Madonna dell'Orto, check-in at Hotel Minerva&Nettun Lista di Spagna 2, Venice, Veneto, Italy

Was upgraded to the hotel for free. We were on the 3rd floor but there was no lift. No hot water and no kettle provided. Wifi limited to 3hours per room per stay (so the 2of us shared 3hrs wifi in 2days). Apart from these, things are fine.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

I cannot rate this hostel properly because we actually didn't get to stay there. We were extremely disappointed that our reservation was changed to another place. We specifically chose this hostel based on the fact that they had a kitchen because of my dietary requirements. Nobody seemed to care about our booking at another place. We asked the manager to check again the next day but instead we got a rude response and no further help on the matter. Don't bother booking this place.

Disapointing." I had made reservation with 45 days advance and two weeks before arriving they told me that I should stay in another place ( hotel nocturne ) where inscription should be done, and not with those facilities I was asking for and I was travelling with 10 years old daughter. So I lost my reservation money and had to find another place . I would have liked to stay at Backpackers. Traveller to Venice and London.

They put us in another hotel, the staff was not friendly at all, and they charge us for the internet. The room was ok, very clean and comfortable, but its a place with a poor atmosphere.

Very friendly and helpful staff.

I actually didn't stay here because they changed us to another hotel: "Minerva e Nettuno". What a big failure to do that! The Minerva hotel charged for the internet, the staff was just doing their work and did not offer any other kind of help whatsoever. The worst part is that I forgot something in the room and when called to ask them to grab it for me, their answer was "We can't go inside", the item was "never found" and I was threatened by them.