Backpackers Kaweskar Hostel Reviews

Blanco Encalada 754, Puerto Natales, Chile

Really nice and super clean hostel! The stuff can help you out with all you need and its super cozy. There is a big and safe luggage storage and the possibility to rent camping equipment.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Perfect. Omar was super helpful, I only had 2 days here and was worried about seeing Torres del Paine and getting a bus to Ushuaia and he arranged everything and has all my tickets for me before I even arrived! I even ended up doing a hike one day and he explained everything perfectly and even told me where to stop and eat my lunch. Place was clean and comfortable with a good breakfast. Would stay again!!

Great Hostel! Omar does a good job of providing accommodations, gear rental, tickets for buses etc. It might get a bit hectic sometimes but most people traveling through are only in Puerto Natales to gear up for a trek in Torres del Paine or continuing south and this hostel provided all the info you needed to get there.

We really enjoyed our stay. The owner Omar was really friendly, helpful and provided a lot of information for our trip to Torres del Paine. We rent our hiking gear there and left our things in a locker during the hike.There is nice breakfast and a laundry service(useful after a long hike).

• 14th Feb 2015

Kaweskar hostel was a good choice. It has a warm, homey feeling, a free breakfast, electric plugs by each bed and a good WiFi connection in the rooms. Lockers are located outside of the rooms, so this was a bit of hustle. Probably the best was the water pressure and cleanliness of the showers, which was a great plus after camping at Torres del Paine. Omar, the owner and manager, is very friendly, but also awkward at times.

Very nice, warm and confortable. The owner get us cheaper bus to Torres del Paine :)

The place is immaculate and is in a great location. The room was great!

Decent hostel, but the owner is a bit eccentric. He'd kind of shadow us in the kitchen to make sure we were cleaning up close to closing time. He just seemed way too OCD for me to be comfortable staying there, so I switched hostels the next night. Good location though, close to Base Camp and Erratic Rock and not too far from the main street.

Amazing Hostel

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Chile

Great place, clean tidy and homy. Each activation of the gas oven for cooking requires the owner's intervention.

Best hostel in South America! Beautiful place and literally the cleanest place I've ever been. It's immaculate! It's also really warm and cosy and feels like home. The breakfast is amazing, the beds are great, the showers are top and Omar is funny and kind and helpful. He also has an awesome doggy. STAY HERE!!!

• 25th Jan 2015

Best hostel I have stayed in for two months! Super clean and organized, great showers, great breakfast (Nutella), friendly and helpful owner, cozy beds. Helpful information for all the people who do the hiking at torres del paine and just around the corner of the 'base camp' for detailed infos about the trip. Definitely would stay there again.

I was a little nervous when I read the reviews, but this was one of the best hostels. The showers, beds and breakfast are great. There are two private bathrooms that are a real luxury, two sitting areas and affordable laundry service. The hostel is really cozy and incredibly clean. Yeah, Omar is a little quirky, but he knows a ton about the park and will happily answer your questions. The guy runs the hostel all by himself so has to have rules. Respect those, respect him and you'll be fine.

Spotlessly clean. Lovely and warm. Quiet. Good gear for rent. Omar the owner can be a bit odd, but was always very helpful when I asked him anything. Would be very happy to go back.

Nice hostel; a little walk to town but not too far. Staff are helpful. Clean and comfortable.

Very nice hostel. The staff was nice too.

The showers are the best. But the staircase is extremely steep and almost impossible with a backpack. The owner is often out and difficult to find, and when you do he is rather jaded to deal with the clients.

The Hostel was really nice and the owner, Omar was really careful towards "his" backpackers. The equipment for rent is of high quality, super clean and not so expensive compared with other places in town. We had also a nice breakfast. The atmosphere between backpackers is really nice. After we were robbed at Campamento Los Cuernos, Omar was really helpful with the paperwork. He even took us with his personal car to the Police station and translated for us.

Great hostel, one of the best I've stayed in Argentina. Comfortable, warm rooms, bathrooms and kitchen are always clean, excellent breakfast and communial areas. Omar was incredibly helpful and hospitable during my stay, and with information for visiting Torres del Paine. Highly recommend this hostel.

The owner Omar is really helpful and takes great care of the hostel! We were sad to leave.. Would go back and highly recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3