Backpackers Lucerne Reviews

Alpenquai 42, Lucerne, Switzerland

위치는 캐리어끌고 걸어가기에 한..20분정도걸렸고 걸어가기는 10~15분이면충분합니다 시설도 정말 깨끗했고 동네도 조용하고 안전해서 진짜진짜 좋았어요!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• 21st Nov 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel is amazing, I little bit expensive, but a good value for money! They could have a promotion for stay more than 3 days. I just didn't like the rule about the shower, but Is totally understandable.

The lake view from my room was amazing and the staff were lovely and helpful.

Good quite hostel 5 minutes from train station, boats and old town! Staff really nice. The place is very quite, not a party hostel and not great for mixing!

Ten minutes from the train station, located in front of a nice and quiet park which limits with the lake, this hostel is a great place to stay in Lucerne for a nice price and surrounded by extremely welcoming people. I stayed with my girlfriend in a twin private room. Everything was very clean and well disposed. We used the kitchen for having dinner in our time there. The best: the quality/price relation, the room and facilities The worst: being 15 minutes from the center of Lucerne

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Spain

Excellent stay in lucerne.

Overall great stay, a few inconveniences however. They lock the kitchen at night and in the afternoon and the vending machine was not working.

• 17th Oct 2014

friendly staff and nice facilities. plenty of kitchen space which is a very good thing to have in Switzerland. bit of a walk from the train station but not too bad

The location is a little bit far from train station which is tiring everytime we walk from the city center to hostel. However, I love the lake view, and the wifi connection is good.

Good hostel, great kitchen but on the small side, rooms good size didn't feel too cramped in there at all. Would return for sure if ever in Lucerne again

It's not worth because no breakfast, no transportation ticket and wired check in time.

Staff at reception was really nice and you can get service in various language, so it's really convenient. I used twin room in comparably cheap price.

Near the lake, walk outside you can have a wonderful view. A little bit far away from the station and the city center. The staff is nice and helpful but the night that I checked in I didn't see many people so it was too quiet.

Around 15-20 mins walk from train station, staff are very helpful, wifi is good in common area, kitchen is nice, check in time is a bit late (4pm), but there was a staff in the reception to help me to settle my luggue so that I could go out without heavy baggage.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

역에서 멀지만 호스텔앞에 호수가 가까워서 좋다. 백사장도 있어서 쉴 겸 여유 부리기 좋음! Good!!

위치가 아쉽지만 그거말고는 모두 excellent

Nice hostel! I stayed here for 2 nights and didn't find any problem. The location may be bit far from old town but it's a nice walking at the lakeside. The price is acceptable in the overpriced country like Switzerland. Will recommend this.

The hostel is easy to find, sign posted at main station to ensure you go the right way. It was further than I though it would be though, fine distance without suitcase. Private double room comfortable and spacious with own balcony. Shared bathrooms clean and I think if you plan the time you shower well, you wont have to wait. The kitchen is great, we cooked 2 of the 3 nights there as Lucerne is so expensive to eat out and can get amazing cheese from the local shops to make amazing dinners.

the room is nice and clean. bathroom and toilet are clean too. the wifi access is good. staffs are nice and friendly.

A little bit far from the train station and a long to find it. the first thought of booking this hostel is because i may be beside the lake and may have good view of the lucerne... but it turns out to be nothing. and we walked to the hostel during evening, it is very dark the whole way. but the twin room is clean and comfortable. the kitchen is quite dirty, a lot of dishes there, unwashed. and it is only allowed to store the luggage till 4pm something. not very convenient.

« first « Prev 1 2 3