Backpackers Lucerne

Fabulous 1483 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1483 Total Reviews

17th Jul 2017

Comfy bed, walking distance to shops and main part of town, quiet and clean

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
13th Jul 2017
7.7

Everything the hostel/staff did was fantastic, very helpful, very nice, can't complain at all. Nice big rooms with balconies. Location is great, huge park nearby, 10 min walk to main station and city centre. Only complaint is the result of other guests staying at the hostel. Over the 3 nights we were there we found particularly in the kitchen the atmosphere was very pushy/disrespectful, very very messy, not cleaning up after themselves. Not sure if the hostel can do anything to help this.

• andrewk_423869
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2017

Great hostel. Staff is really nice although the cleaning lady got angry at me and my roommate for being 10 mins late on our 10am check out. Location is decent, 10 minute walk to main bus top and train station and old town is just around the corner. Lucern is so beautiful the walking isn't an issue at all. The kitchen is quite nice and there's a foosball table but most people seemed to keep to themselves. Lucern isn't exactly a party city so this wasn't an issue for me. Definitely recommend

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2017
7.7

Need to take note that it's 15mins walk from the train station. If you are bringing huge luggage, will not be ideal. But for me it was fine. Staff are really nice and helpful. Room and bed are clean.. however there's no big locker that can fit in the whole cabin size luggage which again didn't bother me much as security was pretty good over there. Overall a very nice stay.

9th Jul 2017

The staff was nice to let me secure my bags in the room a bit early. The facilities were clean. My roommates were horrible though. Left things out everywhere and even moved the stuff off my bottom bunk bed so they could have that bed. It's quite a hike from the train station though. Decent value

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

Backpackers Luzern was in a very accessible location from the train station and downtown Luzern. The facilities were nice. Clean sheets but not so sure about the comforters... They did charge for bath towels. Overall I would recommend staying at this place if you are passing through!

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2017

I am very satisfied with all of the provided sevices from this hostel! There is a huge lake just few minutes walk from the hostel and you can do picnic or BBQ there. The 4 bedded rooms are very well designed that each of us has own locker with keys provided and a small built in shelf with four compartments. Wish that I could stay longer with backpacker Lucern and With no doubt that I will visit here again! :)

3rd Jul 2017

Great location, only 15 min walk from train station. Right on the lake and my double room actually had a balcony with table and chairs! Backpacker's dream.

3rd Jul 2017

Nice place in a beautiful location, friendly stuff, thanks for accommodating my late check in.

• USA, Couple, 31-40
29th Jun 2017

This hostel was clean, welcoming to families, and had a helpful staff. I would recommend it to anyone as we felt very safe and comfortable. Really good location to boot. The park across the street is beautiful and relaxing.