Backpackers Lucerne Reviews

Alpenquai 42, Lucerne, Switzerland

Great location, a short walk from the train station with great views of the lake. The staff were very helpful, and even recommended some restaurants that I was lucky to go to.

it is a good hostel, very big room. but a bit far away from train station, have to walk 10+ mins. WIFI very troublesome. keep on logging out if idle for a while.

Nice common spaces, big personal lockers in room, and very clean. Staff will answer your questions but not give you much else. Location is about a 10 min walk outside the city center which was a bit annoying at the end of a long day.

Nice place to stay! Lucern is lovely and this hostel has a decent location. Right near the waterfront and a beach and park! Staff were good but had some weird office hours and seemed to close randomly. Great place to relax and chill on your trip!

It was just okay

주변 경치가 너무 좋습니다. 재방문 의사 있구요. 역에서 거리가 좀 되지만 경치보면서 걷기 좋아요

Literally everything was perfect except one very mean and rude receptionist. There are 3 - middle aged man (very sweet), middle aged woman (very kind) and an old woman (rude and distasteful). Locations great, facilities are the best I've encountered in hostels thus far, homey atmosphere.

Great staff, honestly so helpful and nice in giving advice, explaining different hikes and excursions. The one lady at checkout changed my francs for me which I'm pretty sure isn't allowed, but it was great. Good facilities; only downside was the one toilet for the floor, but that's only a minor complaint. Definitely would stay here again. Recommend this place for sure

The location is close to the pier, but it takes me some time to find, receipt ion is very nice and good wifi connection!

A nice hostel I met, noting I can criticize. highly recommended.

So, if you are in Switzerland, you already know that everything is expensive. That being said, this is about as good of a deal as you can get on a hostel, and you're really not making to many sacrifices either. The location is 20 min away from most things, but there really aren't any other options to get you closer. I'd definitely say for Luzern, it's the best bang for the buck. I rated lower because I am comparing to other hostels across Europe in similar sized cities.

Clean, calm, well located, friendly staff and good equipment (kitchen ...)

1 2 3 Next » last »