Backpackers Miyajima Reviews

1-8-11 Miyajimaguchi, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima, Japan

Location as a stage to visit the island is perfect. The town itself is a giant car park though so minimise your time here. The hostel is good, the co owner did some good burgers on the BBQ outside, desk staff exceptionally helpful, as is the case everywhere I've been in Japan so far!

Perhaps the most uncomfortable place I've stayed in; my bed was very hard and the "wall" between my room and the next was paper thin and did not go up to the ceiling. Kitchen small and facilities rather limited. Great location for those going to Miyajima and fairly close to the station going onto Hiroshima. Friendly and helpful staff.

• 21st Oct 2013