Backpackers Miyajima Reviews

1-8-11 Miyajimaguchi, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima, Japan

I spend 3 nights and it was absolutely worth it. The guys are friendly and try to bring you in the Japanese atmosphere with smile and positive behavior. I definitely recommend this place

Super nice hostel, great staff, perfect location, highly recommended

The hostel is located right next to the ferry, so you can wake up at be at Miyajima in minutes. The staff hosted a party for the World Cup. It was great to meet some of the other guests, and I have wonderful memories from my stay. I don't remember if there was a no-smoking policy inside the building, but there was one old guy who smoked cigarettes right near my room and it was gross. Also, the bathrooms didn't smell great. The male urinals and female toilets are in the same room.

• 13th Jun 2014