Backpackers Miyajima Reviews

1-8-11 Miyajimaguchi, Hatsukaichi-shi, Hiroshima, Japan

The place itself its bad, i didnt like the atmosphere, toilet mixed with Kitchen, rooms all together (separeted by a curtain), not nice looking. Although the staff is very very nice, specialy the one that made my check in, was a sweetie. The location seemed great to me eventhough wasn't inside of the touristic miyajima.

It would be nice if they add curtain to my bed for a little privacy, or a curtain to separate the men "restroom space", because it's like I brush my teeth there, and I can see the men peeing in the back from the mirror, of course I don't see their "privacy" or want to see them doing their thing, but I can't do anything about it at the same time. I'm a lady just in case you wonder ahaha...

• 30th Mar 2014

Very friendly staff, good meals are cooked by Yoshi . Very good value for money .

• 30th Mar 2014

Great hostel! Perfect location right next to the ferries over to Miyajima Island which is a must visit. Staff were friendly and welcoming.

At first I was concerned about going to a 20 bed dorm, but they actually manage the situation pretty well with their rules (chat in the sound-proofed common room, no chat in the dorm room itself). The people there were very helpful with their information about Miyajima, and they kept my bags while I went camping on Miyajima itself.

Great location close to the ferry terminal. Kinda strange dorms with one big room with minimal privacy. Bathrooms are mixed too. Also no bed lights made it hard to see at night on the bottom bunk - when the light is turned off the whole 20 bunks have no lights. Awesome art in the common room though and friendly staff!

A very good location to reach Miyajama

1 2 3 Next » last »