Backpackers Nirvana Reviews

Nyandurua Road, Nyali Beach, Mombasa, Kenya

Really enjoyed staying there. 11 points out of 10 :) Ralf from Estonia

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Estonia

I had an extremely excellent stay at Backpackers Nirvana. From the moment I arrived the staff was very welcoming and professional. They assisted me in arranging some outings and made sure that all my needs were taken care of. The environment was very friendly and there was a good mix of travelers from around the world to conversate with. The location was close to everything and commuting was easy. There were a couple of neighborhood monkeys that really added to the scenery. I highly recommend!

Nakupenda Nirvana! Ended up staying an extra 2 nights because we simply didnt want to leave! Staff are super friendly and the atmosphere is so chilled. A great place to meet new friends - and your only 5mins from the beach what more could you want!

• 5th Dec 2013