Backpackers Nirvana Reviews

off Mount Kenya Road, Mombasa Beach, Mombasa, Kenya

Fantastic backpackers, one of the best I have been, and I often stay in hostels. Great atmosphere, friendly staff and the owner take care of you as a guest. Good value for money, very clean and safe.Totally recommend!!! Nice place for single travellers.

Great place and location right on the beach pretty much and wonderful staff who make you feel like it's your own home! And Vegas (the dog) is an extra bonus

• 3rd Mar 2015

Leslie and her staff are nothing short of awesome. Her and Charity make a mean team. The energy and vibe of the place is so chill and easy going, I forgot I was at a hostel for a while. I HIGHLY recommend staying with them.