9.2
Superb 230 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 230 Total Reviews
Backpackers Paradise Located at Lot D58 Hoang Van Thu , Ward 4, , Da Lat.
Vietnam
Da Lat Lam Dong Lot D58 Hoang Van Thu , Ward 4
92% 230
11.9372566 108.4291055
    Rooms available

17th May 2016

The breakfast and dinner included at this hostel was a highlight. It was really nice to sit down for dinner with all of the other guests and get to know each other. The staff were all very helpful, friendly, and accommodating. I got back late from a canyoning tour with another guest and the staff prepared us a huge meal even though it was past dinner time. The only downside was the mold on the walls of my room. My allergies went crazy while I was staying here.

9th May 2016

If you're looking for friendly ad well welcoming atmosphere, this is the right place for you! The staff is amazing, helpful and very kind with everybody. The perfect place where meeting other backpackers and share travel experiences. The family, owner of the hostel, offer breakfast and dinner for free! We had dinner all together every evening from 6pm, the best experience we had in Vietnam! The rooms and restrooms are ok. There are also two cute dogs in the hostel! They rent motorbike too.

9th May 2016

Backpacker's Paradise was amazing, I would 100% stay here again. We had a private room that was unbelievably nice, the free breakfast and free community dinner were both amazing, the staff was so helpful with everything from start to finish. I am in love with this place

• Italy, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th May 2016

Very noce hostel, friendly staff and amazing family dinner! It's not exactly in the center, but only 10 minutes walking. Not easy to find so be sure you have the location on your maps before getting there! Overall, a very nice experience and we loved the purple liquor they always offer to everybody!!

• England, Couple, 31-40
3rd May 2016

We can't recommend this place highly enough. It's nothing fancy but the staff are wonderful hosts. You really feel like part of the family. The free breakfast and dinners are awesome, what more can you want for a double room at $13 a night!

2nd May 2016

AMAZING! It includes a great breakfast and dinner. The family setting is great and they have very cute pets! The only reason it is not a 10 is the bathrooms, but I totally recommend staying here! Best hostel I have stayed at in Vietnam!

• Georgia268
  • England, Couple, 25-30
1st May 2016
7.1

What makes this place is the fantastic staff and the family dinner (all in the hostel eating together). If you wanna make friends here is your place.,However, I was disappointed after reading all the reviews. This Hostel is extremely dated and most of the time smells of wet dog/dog food. The bathroom on the first floor is vile, there are ants crawling all over the walls. It is however clean. The private rooms are much better but I have stayed in beautiful hostels for the same cost.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
26th Apr 2016

This was such an amazing hostel! I would highly recommend it to anyone! The staff are so friendly and helpful and make you feel at home! They have city maps, bikes for rent, free family dinner and breakfast and will literally do whatever they can so you have a great stay! Me and my bf got a double room! It was great we even stayed an extra night! But to top it all off it was my birthday and they surprised me with a bday cake!!!! So so so amazing! It's a must stay!! cannoying trip is unreal!!

25th Apr 2016

The staff here were fantastic! Always happy and sorted everything out, like travel etc... that we needed. The evening 'family dinner' really made our stay here, lots of other travellers to talk to over delicious home cooked food. We stayed in a private double which was fine but could get a little damp at night as the bathroom is open at the top to the rest of the room. Location wise it's a 10-15 minute walk to the centre of Dalat. P.S Book the secret tour with Mr a Rot, you won't regret it

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Apr 2016

BEST HOSTEL!! The staff are so so sweet and helpful! The beds are large and incredibly comfy and the family dinners are delicious! Accidentally charged me extra (early in the morning and we were rushing so forget HostelWorld deposit) and one of the staff ran out too the street and stopped my bus to give me the extra money! So honest, couldn't of been happier with our stay!