Backpackers Paradise Reviews

Lot D58 Hoang Van Thu , Ward 4, Da Lat, Vietnam

Awesome place, the tours were great.

go here go here go here! this hostel has the best and most helpful staff. rooms were spacious and kept clean. close to the town center but not too close meaning that it's nice and quiet. the weather was bad for us so the whole hostel ( about 15 at the time ) just played cards and listened to music downstairs at nighttime it was so cool! and made lots of friends. can not recommend this hostel enough!

• 22nd Jun 2015

The sfaff at Backpackers Paradise gave me the warmest welcome I have ever recieved in a hostel(and I have been 7 months).It was incredible my boyfriend and myself were greeted with an ice cold squeaky clean face cloth and a delicious welcome drink. I was kindly given all the info for the area and suggested good places to visit. The staff will literally bend over backwards to help you in any way they can , I would highly recommended this hostel to all backpackers.

A Nice hostel with Big bunkbeds. Every one do the canyoning, and it's possible to book at the hostel. When you arrive, they offer you coffee (which is great after a long trip) and take time to tell you about the town and draw it on a map for you. The most kind and helpful staff I've met in Vietnam

exactly what everyone says it is - beautiful people working in a beautiful place. close to everything in town, and close to my heart - book here. :) tim

Probably the best backpackers I've stayed in in South East Asia mainly because ALL of the staff are amazingly friendly and incredibly helpful. The beds are really big and the rooms are nice and even fitted with a TV. Awesome value for money, good free breakfast and the staff make sure you don't go hungry (or thirsty). Couldn't fault anything at all. I would have stayed here longer it was so good but had to catch a flight from HCM.

This was the best hostel we've ever stayed in, the staff are amazing!! They made our stay so so enjoyable and were very helpful. I would definitely recommend you stay here.

• 8th Jun 2015

Had good stay at the Hostel, the staff were VERY helpful in booking events, buses, pointing out places of interest and giving directions to places. A good atmosphere overall in the common area to meet other travelers and playing with the dogs they have there. Rooms were ok but you only need to sleep so not a big deal.

Great staff great location stay longer that I was supposed to

Good hostel, excellent staff! Kelly is just so welcoming and nice. :-)

Super chill hostel, met some really cool people! Coffee is 50 cents, beds are comfy and staff are really friendly and can answer any questions you have about the city! Really enjoyed my stay there :)

• 30th Apr 2015

Very friendly staff, comfy beds, good atmosphere. Be sure to book the canyoning.

Awesome staff, very helpful, they organise everything for you! Big rooms and big beds (you can sleep 2 in one). They'll organise a canyoning tour for you which is amazing with great staff and security! The city itself is not very exiting but the hostel will indicate everything to see and do and even cook traditional Vietnamese meal for you.

I was really disappointed with this hostel. I was in a private room and it smelt really badly of damp and mould. The bathroom wasnt cleaned very well either. The girls on front desk were very friendly but couldn't really recommend anywhere to eat. I kept the window open to try and air the room but it was then very noisy from people shouting outside or dogs barking. There wasn't really any atmosphere there. I'm not sure if there was a communal area as I didn't see one.

Thank You for your review. We very appreciate it. We are not perfect, but every days we try our best to improve hostel's problems. Thanks for let us know that we still have something to deal with. Secondly, We deeply sorry to your not so good experiences. Whenever we take guests to their room, we always aks them to give us their feebacks right away. So, we can fix or move you to better room. Hope you enjoy the rest of Vietnam. Sent to you our best regards, Owners and all staff

Staff are amazing, atmosphere is amazing, definitely the place to stay!

Good value for money, clean and well located.

Definitely one of my favourite hostels in Vietnam, and I would highly recommend it to anyone! The staff are amazing (especially one in particular who is also a great tour guide!) I'm sure you will meet them all during your stay. The rooms and beds are always clean and the lounge downtstairs was always entertaining. Don't miss out on the canyoning trip, it's challenging for some but extremely memorable and worth every penny. If I am ever back in Vietnam I will certainly come back!

• 20th Mar 2015

By far the best place I have stayed in SEA. Wonderfully helpful staff and very caring. I booked in for one night and stayed two weeks! It quite small, which is great because everybody at night sits with each other, if you have a group together (which is easy to organise), they will make you a banquet! Tables together elbow to elbow, great atmosphere, I met a bunch of people there from all over the world that I've stayed friends with after leaving. Couldn't recommend more!

• 17th Mar 2015

Place was fine, stayed in a private room wich smelled of mold. I told the girl at the counter and she told me I could spray some airfreshener: didn't really help. Staff was very friendly helpfull though.

Some of the friendliest staff I have ever met, little things like offering you a hot drink after a day out sightseeing. So welcoming and friendly and willing to help as much as possible. Nice atmosphere too even there is no real common are. good breakfast too