Backpackers Paradise Reviews

Lot D58 Hoang Van Thu , Ward 4, Da Lat, Vietnam

Very friendly and helpful staff! The hostel gets a little too loud sometimes and there weren't enough washrooms, but overall it's a nice place to stay.

The staffs were very helpful in giving us directions and recommending us interesting places to go. Breakfast is free which is a plus point and it was nice! They would also offer us hot vietnamese coffee for us to keep ourselves warm. Thank you Kelly, Ha Le and all the hostel staffs to make our stay a pleasant one

The atmosphere was really good and the staff was superhelpful (especially kelly, you crazy girl!) They have 2 adorable dogs and 2 adorable cats! You'll get as much free tea as you can drink and they even let you try fruits time to time. The dorms are alright, not superfancy. The bathroom could need some renovation to be honest, but overall we had a great stay and we booked the canyoning with the hostel with adventure sports travel, which was AMAZING, great guides and much fun!!

It was a really good hostel with friendly staff. I enjoyed my stay really.

Very welcoming staff who give some really good tips and advice on what to do and see around Da lat, I stayed in a private room, very basic, no fan or AC but never was an issue as quite cool at night. Decent common area which is easy to meet people .Would recommend getting a room on the upper floors if possible as although in a quiet spot there seems to be a bit of neighborhood noise and also coming from the common area at times. bit of a walk into the main area of town but not a bad spot.

One of my favourite hostels staff are incredibly friendly and helpful the hostel is clean. Is slightly outside of the centre but was perfect as it wasn't too busy and bustling. They also have a few pets there if you're an animal lover. If you do go look after the black cat 'Sooty' for me he's beautiful. Had no issues with this hostel at all very accommodating and will give any advise or help needed.

Easily the best staff I've ever come across in a hostel. Each and every person that worked there was willing to drop anything they were doing to make sure you knew the city, were having a good day, or simply that you had a cup of tea. The WiFi on higher floors wasn't stellar, but none of that mattered when we got down to the common area.

The best, the staff

The only thing wrong was the showers had very poor water pressure. Other than that everything was perfect!!

We booked a three bedroom, it was big and clean, with a shared bath room though. During the night it got quite cold and there where only thin blankets. We didn't ask for extra blankets though. Staff is very warm and welcoming. Breakfast was included, you get free tea. For the coffe you have to pay, but you get a welcoming coffee when you arrive. The tour we booked was very nice, too.

Had the best time here. Kelly was absolutely fantastic, as was everyone else here they just couldn't do enough to help out!

Overall ok, may be should cut down noise, n best is do not hv animals / pets in the hostel.

Absolutely amazing service. Staff member Kelly went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we could possibly want. She organised bike hire, tours, etc at better price than we could find anywhere else. She also at down and drew out a complex map of the surrounding area so we could drive around the area and not miss anything. Saved a bunch by doing it this way also. Give Kelly a hug when you get there and tell her Mike and Stu say hello.

A nice place and I would be fine to stay again. The staff were so friendly and helpful however they always were either too busy or we had to wait. No issue but if they could delegate or find others it would help a lot.

Awesome place, the tours were great.

This was a wonderful hostel with exceptional service. The moment I stepped in the door after a long bus ride from HCM, the staff offered me a cup of hot tea. A group of backpackers sat next to me laughing yet deeply engaged in a game of cards, the table littered with empty beer cans. During the day the atmosphere was peaceful, and the staff catered to my every need, even offering fresh watermelon when I mentioned I was hungry. Clean rooms w/ spacious, comfy beds. Tasty breakfast. No complaints!

go here go here go here! this hostel has the best and most helpful staff. rooms were spacious and kept clean. close to the town center but not too close meaning that it's nice and quiet. the weather was bad for us so the whole hostel ( about 15 at the time ) just played cards and listened to music downstairs at nighttime it was so cool! and made lots of friends. can not recommend this hostel enough!

• 22nd Jun 2015

The sfaff at Backpackers Paradise gave me the warmest welcome I have ever recieved in a hostel(and I have been 7 months).It was incredible my boyfriend and myself were greeted with an ice cold squeaky clean face cloth and a delicious welcome drink. I was kindly given all the info for the area and suggested good places to visit. The staff will literally bend over backwards to help you in any way they can , I would highly recommended this hostel to all backpackers.

A Nice hostel with Big bunkbeds. Every one do the canyoning, and it's possible to book at the hostel. When you arrive, they offer you coffee (which is great after a long trip) and take time to tell you about the town and draw it on a map for you. The most kind and helpful staff I've met in Vietnam

Staff is very friendly and helpful, always willing to help, could not be better.

• 12th Jun 2015