Superb 221 Total Reviews
Superb 221 Total Reviews
Backpackers Paradise Located at Lot D58 Hoang Van Thu , Ward 4, , Da Lat.
Vietnam
Da Lat Lam Dong Lot D58 Hoang Van Thu , Ward 4
91% 221
11.9372566 108.4291055
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 31-40
3rd May 2016

We can't recommend this place highly enough. It's nothing fancy but the staff are wonderful hosts. You really feel like part of the family. The free breakfast and dinners are awesome, what more can you want for a double room at $13 a night!

2nd May 2016

AMAZING! It includes a great breakfast and dinner. The family setting is great and they have very cute pets! The only reason it is not a 10 is the bathrooms, but I totally recommend staying here! Best hostel I have stayed at in Vietnam!

• Georgia268
  • England, Couple, 25-30
1st May 2016
7.1

What makes this place is the fantastic staff and the family dinner (all in the hostel eating together). If you wanna make friends here is your place.,However, I was disappointed after reading all the reviews. This Hostel is extremely dated and most of the time smells of wet dog/dog food. The bathroom on the first floor is vile, there are ants crawling all over the walls. It is however clean. The private rooms are much better but I have stayed in beautiful hostels for the same cost.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
26th Apr 2016

This was such an amazing hostel! I would highly recommend it to anyone! The staff are so friendly and helpful and make you feel at home! They have city maps, bikes for rent, free family dinner and breakfast and will literally do whatever they can so you have a great stay! Me and my bf got a double room! It was great we even stayed an extra night! But to top it all off it was my birthday and they surprised me with a bday cake!!!! So so so amazing! It's a must stay!! cannoying trip is unreal!!

25th Apr 2016

The staff here were fantastic! Always happy and sorted everything out, like travel etc... that we needed. The evening 'family dinner' really made our stay here, lots of other travellers to talk to over delicious home cooked food. We stayed in a private double which was fine but could get a little damp at night as the bathroom is open at the top to the rest of the room. Location wise it's a 10-15 minute walk to the centre of Dalat. P.S Book the secret tour with Mr a Rot, you won't regret it

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
24th Apr 2016

BEST HOSTEL!! The staff are so so sweet and helpful! The beds are large and incredibly comfy and the family dinners are delicious! Accidentally charged me extra (early in the morning and we were rushing so forget HostelWorld deposit) and one of the staff ran out too the street and stopped my bus to give me the extra money! So honest, couldn't of been happier with our stay!

• England, Female, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

The staff are AMAZING! So so friendly, just as I arrived they were serving up the family style dinner (included in room rate) delicious and a great way to meet other people. The facilities may not be that modern but this is a great value, laid back hostel for those on a budget.

20th Apr 2016

so much value & helpful staff. the beds aren't anything modern but they are comfy and the fact that breakfast and dinner are included is just so great! the staff let me check in early and have breakfast that morning, then I found out dinner was included too! the mix of people was great, and we all bonded over dinner. if you rent a bicycle make sure to check all the gears are working though (mine weren't making the 54 km trip I took rather impossible on the way back, uphill, lol).

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2016

In my four months of traveling in SE Asia, this is my first review. I loved staying here. The staff is what makes it great. They were incredibly helpful with everything and made it hard to leave. The free breakfast was nice but the free family style dinner every night is what made it great. I ended up meeting a bunch of new friends and we ended up exploring town, seeing the waterfalls, going out at night, and canyoning together. I highly recommend staying here.

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

Been Travelling for 2 months and have never felt the need to write a review Until now, great place great staff!