Backpackers Paradise Reviews

Lot D58 Hoang Van Thu , Ward 4, Da Lat, Vietnam

The only thing wrong was the showers had very poor water pressure. Other than that everything was perfect!!

We booked a three bedroom, it was big and clean, with a shared bath room though. During the night it got quite cold and there where only thin blankets. We didn't ask for extra blankets though. Staff is very warm and welcoming. Breakfast was included, you get free tea. For the coffe you have to pay, but you get a welcoming coffee when you arrive. The tour we booked was very nice, too.

Had the best time here. Kelly was absolutely fantastic, as was everyone else here they just couldn't do enough to help out!

Overall ok, may be should cut down noise, n best is do not hv animals / pets in the hostel.

Absolutely amazing service. Staff member Kelly went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we could possibly want. She organised bike hire, tours, etc at better price than we could find anywhere else. She also at down and drew out a complex map of the surrounding area so we could drive around the area and not miss anything. Saved a bunch by doing it this way also. Give Kelly a hug when you get there and tell her Mike and Stu say hello.

A nice place and I would be fine to stay again. The staff were so friendly and helpful however they always were either too busy or we had to wait. No issue but if they could delegate or find others it would help a lot.

Awesome place, the tours were great.

This was a wonderful hostel with exceptional service. The moment I stepped in the door after a long bus ride from HCM, the staff offered me a cup of hot tea. A group of backpackers sat next to me laughing yet deeply engaged in a game of cards, the table littered with empty beer cans. During the day the atmosphere was peaceful, and the staff catered to my every need, even offering fresh watermelon when I mentioned I was hungry. Clean rooms w/ spacious, comfy beds. Tasty breakfast. No complaints!

go here go here go here! this hostel has the best and most helpful staff. rooms were spacious and kept clean. close to the town center but not too close meaning that it's nice and quiet. the weather was bad for us so the whole hostel ( about 15 at the time ) just played cards and listened to music downstairs at nighttime it was so cool! and made lots of friends. can not recommend this hostel enough!

• 22nd Jun 2015

The sfaff at Backpackers Paradise gave me the warmest welcome I have ever recieved in a hostel(and I have been 7 months).It was incredible my boyfriend and myself were greeted with an ice cold squeaky clean face cloth and a delicious welcome drink. I was kindly given all the info for the area and suggested good places to visit. The staff will literally bend over backwards to help you in any way they can , I would highly recommended this hostel to all backpackers.

A Nice hostel with Big bunkbeds. Every one do the canyoning, and it's possible to book at the hostel. When you arrive, they offer you coffee (which is great after a long trip) and take time to tell you about the town and draw it on a map for you. The most kind and helpful staff I've met in Vietnam

Staff is very friendly and helpful, always willing to help, could not be better.

• 12th Jun 2015

exactly what everyone says it is - beautiful people working in a beautiful place. close to everything in town, and close to my heart - book here. :) tim

Probably the best backpackers I've stayed in in South East Asia mainly because ALL of the staff are amazingly friendly and incredibly helpful. The beds are really big and the rooms are nice and even fitted with a TV. Awesome value for money, good free breakfast and the staff make sure you don't go hungry (or thirsty). Couldn't fault anything at all. I would have stayed here longer it was so good but had to catch a flight from HCM.

This was the best hostel we've ever stayed in, the staff are amazing!! They made our stay so so enjoyable and were very helpful. I would definitely recommend you stay here.

• 8th Jun 2015

Had good stay at the Hostel, the staff were VERY helpful in booking events, buses, pointing out places of interest and giving directions to places. A good atmosphere overall in the common area to meet other travelers and playing with the dogs they have there. Rooms were ok but you only need to sleep so not a big deal.

Great staff great location stay longer that I was supposed to

Good hostel, excellent staff! Kelly is just so welcoming and nice. :-)

Super chill hostel, met some really cool people! Coffee is 50 cents, beds are comfy and staff are really friendly and can answer any questions you have about the city! Really enjoyed my stay there :)

• 30th Apr 2015

Very friendly staff, comfy beds, good atmosphere. Be sure to book the canyoning.