Backpackers Plus Reviews

Dunollie Road, Oban, Oban, Scotland

Great rooms, friendly staff, and a comfortable mattress. Liked that breakfast was included and 2 power outlets and a light for every bunk. The bathroom smelled strongly of mildew and the showers were terrible. All things considered, I would definitely stay here again.

Very nice Hostel. Lots of leisure space and good cooking facilities. Interesting is that the place offers a lot of 'working for dorm' places. Half the hostel was filed with people pretty much living there.

• 1st Nov 2014

This hostel is so perfect ! It's clean, beautiful, the staff is helpful. The rooms are fully equiped and quiet. Perfect !

Absolutely loved this hostel and wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks!

The kitchen facilities were great and the breakfast was nice...also free coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We met really nice people during our stay as well. I have no complaints at all.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It was a good hostel if you were there to meet people and go out to the pubs. Thankfully the bedrooms were designated quiet areas. Nice atmosphere and staff, but the mattresses were really thin which made for a poor nights sleep, and the bathrooms smelled horribly of mildew.

Very please with the hostel, bright, colourful vibrant. Each bed have 2 sockets to charge phone and gadgets. 4 of us were given 4 bedroom although we book a 8 bed dorm. Superb clean toilets. Many things were provided in the kitchen.

I lost my wallet and when I contacted them to tell them they found it and kept it safe for me. Thank you.

• 27th Jul 2014

Great modern rooms, clean and well kept. Breakfast in the morning made for an easy start to the day.

Awesome hostel and the cleanest hostel I have ever been too! Kitchen and breakfast were also great. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend this to everyone