Backpackers Plus Reviews

Dunollie Road, Oban, Oban, Scotland

It was a good hostel if you were there to meet people and go out to the pubs. Thankfully the bedrooms were designated quiet areas. Nice atmosphere and staff, but the mattresses were really thin which made for a poor nights sleep, and the bathrooms smelled horribly of mildew.

Very please with the hostel, bright, colourful vibrant. Each bed have 2 sockets to charge phone and gadgets. 4 of us were given 4 bedroom although we book a 8 bed dorm. Superb clean toilets. Many things were provided in the kitchen.

I lost my wallet and when I contacted them to tell them they found it and kept it safe for me. Thank you.

• 27th Jul 2014

Great modern rooms, clean and well kept. Breakfast in the morning made for an easy start to the day.

Awesome hostel and the cleanest hostel I have ever been too! Kitchen and breakfast were also great. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend this to everyone