9.6
Superb 190 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 190 Total Reviews
Backpackers Plus Located at Dunollie Road, Oban, Oban.
Scotland
Oban Argyll PA345PH Dunollie Road, Oban
96% 190
56.4177708 -5.4732513
    Rooms available

14th May 2016

Great location, very nice building with a nice common area. I would definitely be willing to stay here again. My wife did not think her sheets had been changed, the staff quickly put a new set on without any issue. Parking was a short walk, but not far. Perhaps 200 meters. There is a grocery store right across the street.

• emsywemsy259563
  • Wales, Mixed Group, 31-40
13th May 2016

booked 6 beds in a mixed dorm. beds nice and clean but the floors in the doors could have been a little cleaner judging by our socks. staff nice and friendly. hostel is nice an bright and we'll decorated. It's noisy so not great if u want a quite time ( we didn't ) everyone enjoying them self's. think the noise is only a problem if u had children. showers and toilets nice and clean. breakfast available and juices (continental ) great for the price we paid even thou we didn't have b

• England, Female, 41+
11th May 2016

The hostel suited me really well in terms of location and facilities, for my overnight stay before catching the early morning ferry.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th Apr 2016

Loved it here, the place was clean and staff were really friendly. Would for sure recommend it and would go back here no doubt

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

The hostel is 10 minute walk from the railway station. It was clean, the staff was nice, breakfast was in the room price. Breakfast: cereals with milk and bread with jam. All day coffee, tea, hot chocolate. Towel for 1 pound charge. My bed was comfortable, what was the most important for me. I also liked the common room. The hostel has a good athmosphere. I would go again.

7th Apr 2016

I love the sky room of this hostel, the best hostel I ever stayed

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
6th Apr 2016

We enjoyed our stay in our private room. It was spacious and clean and the staff were super friendly.

• julialytz9647
  • Finland, Female, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016

Backpackers Plus is placed right in the town center of Oban and we had a lovely one night stay in this spacious, clean and cosy hostel. This being my first hostel experience in years I was very pleasantly surprised. The beds were comfy and had outlets for charging phones conviniantly above your pillow. Cosy communal space and great atmosphere. Hot showers and clean bathrooms! And free breakfast is always a plus! Can warmly recommend it!

• China, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

Best hostel ever!! Staff are very friendly and helpful! Make some new friends there. Even better is the free breakfast with cereals and.m bread and butter and jam etc. facility is clean and good. Love the lounge, so relaxing. Definitely will be back!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
23rd Mar 2016

This hostel is in a great location in town and is one of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed in because of it's unique qualities. I stayed in the building that used to be an old church and the skyroom (common room) was so cool with the exposed rafters. The staff were friendly and helpful, the kitchen was immaculate and hot beverages were available to made throughout the day. The wifi is super fast, it's got a funky decor, plenty of games (I even taught my travel partner how to play rummy).