Backpackers Share House Floripa

Fabulous 927 Total Reviews

• erdemerder3958
  • Germany, Male, 25-30
16th Jan 2017

Best hostel ever!! Great atmosphere, most chill people I've come across on my trip. The staff is absolutely amazing! Location is superb with a spectacular view and the food that's sometimes cooked is delicious! Trips organized, parties, organized! Changed my flights to extend my stay - no regrets, partying with the the crew was well worth it! Only regret: I should've come earlier and stayed longer! Bruno, Cynthia, Cana, thank you all so much again for making it a great trip!

• Finland, Female, 25-30
15th Jan 2017
6.9

Nice atmosphere and met great people here, more on the party hostel side if that is what you are looking for. Staff were nice but seemed a bit bored and uninterested. A lot of things were broken, like fridge door falling off, bathroom door falling, toilet nearly tipping over. Overall my perception was that everything is ok since backpackers keep on coming, so I would have appreciated a more proactive and energetic approach towards fixing and improvements.

• hallelujah96
  • USA, Female, 18-24
15th Dec 2016

Best atmosphere here! I got to meet lots of new people here and I was really glad this was my first hostel experience. They facilitated tons of activities and kept it all organized so I knew exactly what was going on. It's really a perfect location, up against the canal and the beach: with free surf boards too! Staff were amazing and extremely knowledgeable: really, really determined to make my experience the best by providing transport and planning events around my interests.

• mikeywhyte123
  • England, Male, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

There's a reason why the T-shirt you can buy at the hostel holds the slogan 'One More Night', it's incredibly hard to leave here!! The location is perfect, right on the beach. The hostel is comfortable and the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful for whatever you may need help with. They are more like friends when you stay there! It was very sad to leave 😞 would highly reccomend 10/10

13th Dec 2016

I thought I was going to stay at backpackers share house for 2 days but ended up staying for 10! It was in a perfect location- on a private land but close to the beach and bars. Tish Cynthia and Bruno made me feel right at home and always planned activities. Hikes, wakeboarding, booze cruise, bar hopping, backpackers share house has it all! If you go to floripa, it's a must stay!

• England, Male, 25-30
30th Nov 2016

Very good hostel, enjoyed my stay and staff were great

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Nov 2016

Best staff! And the BBQ is a must

• Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Oct 2016

Great hostel with even better staff, although we were here on low season the place still has a great feel. The owner and her staff make you feel very welcome and help out with everything they can. Highly recommend!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
26th Sep 2016

Very very happy. Loved this place, it filled my heart. Everyone was hanging out together, they have a hammock and a hostel dog, the view takes your breath away. Bed very comfy, breakfast wasn't special, staff is amazing! They organise something every single day and night. Dinners very tasty, staying here is a little more expensive than other places but I do recommend this hostel! I love you guys!!

• hollyqk6903
  • England, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016
6.6

Was low season when we were there but staff still tried to plan activities to keep us amused. Kitchen facilities are lacking and small. The place is pretty much completely open air so hanging out in the common areas wasn't very comfortable (as the weather was cold). Rooms are old but the place was fine to sleep in.