Backpackers Share House Floripa Reviews

Servid�o da Prainha, 29 Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis, Brazil

Best hostel I've ever been to! Great staff and top people!!!

• 3rd Sep 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at in South America, Great staff, good food, and a good atmosphere for low season.. The only downside is it's a bit far from the centre of town..

One of the best hostels. Top atmosphere, nice staff, really good breakfast (fresh pancackes). It just takes some time to go there (min 1 hour with the local bus), but when you arrive there, everything is fine.

I was staying for one night in one of the Misti hostels and it sucked. They were overbooked and canceled my booking so I randomly landed in the walk on the beach. My time here was amazing. The staff is incredibly nice, especially Alessandra and Bo, the owner. If you need help with anything they will help you and really take their time. The atmosphere is great too, the rooms are clean and the wifi works everywhere. I'll definitely come back!!! All the best from Curitiba and Germany Jan

Barbs was the best!

• 21st Aug 2014

Cannot say enough nice things about this hostel, it was awesome! Such an incredible location, the beach views are beautiful. The staff are all so friendly and the nightly dinners and hostel bar brings all the guests together in such a fun way. I would not stay anywhere else in Florianopolis!

This place is the pure definition of hostel. The staff arnt staff, they are your friends that mingle every night with the crowd. Right on the beach, 20 metres from the bus stop. Great weather, great vibe, great people. Cheap drinks and free beach gear to use all day. I will be back guys....missing it already!

Nice staff, great atmosphere ,nice parties and amazing place i front of the beach of barroa da lagoa!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, in South America. The owner of the hostel is very welcoming, the hostel hosts great bbqs, and the transfer to the clubs are in a party bus. The rooms are cleaned everyday, and the TV room/chill out area has a beach view. The staff are all friendly, only with one exception of a receptionist who kept telling us to keep it down in an obnoxious way, telling us our music taste is poor. Overall a great place to stay, do not go anywhere else in flora.

Fun, fun, fun! Great breakfast, brilliant beachside location lots to do and see around and fab evening entertainment (Thanks Jake!).

Had a great time there, staff are friendly and the atmosphere is good enjoyed my stay at backpackers share house.

A fantastic hostel with an excellent view! This is a really well run and organised hostel. An evening caiphrinia gets everyone to the communal area and so therefore this is a really social hostel. The organised meals also mean there is a good vibe in the hostel.

The reviews don't really do it justice to how good a hostel this is, it's located right on the beach, with a bar overlooking the beach and decent enough rooms. The BBQ was done by an Aussie and I've never tasted something so good. So much meat and lots of variety. Highly recommended

Very good Hostel, the staff is friendly, the food is good, the place is very nice. But not the best hostel that I've been in Floripa

Fabulous place to stay. Home cooked dinners and free caipirinhas every night create an awesome atmosphere for getting to know to everyone. The staff are all lovely and very helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable and balconies have beautiful beachside views.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Nice staff really helpful. Close to eveything you need

Best customer service by far!!! This place is my new home away from home!! From the minute I walked in I felt like part of the family!! The staff go above and beyond to accommodate any request they can. Great free brekky and dinners are outrageously good!! BBQ yum yum yum!! And man do the staff and guests know how to have a good time!! Passionfruit cocktails get me every time!! I did not want to leave!! Caro, Thiago, Barbs, Tish, Tim, Andy, Irene I LOOOOOVE YOU GUYS!!! YEEEEW!!!

• 13th Jul 2014

Nice hostel - we were staying here in their winter so it was a bit colder and the atmosphere was pretty quiet. I imagine when its summer that this hostel would really be outstanding. Staff were very helpful, and breakfast is amazing!

E had an amazing stay at Backpackers Sharehouse. The staff were so friendly and took time to get to know you personally (Caro!). We had the BBQ one evening was incredible - best food I've had in Brazil so far. The atmosphere is great, everyone was chilling and chatting in the evenings and the staff organise nights out. The rooms are great, the beds are comfy and the showers are hot. Totally chilled vibes. Best hostel in Flori by faaar! Seriously recommend it. ✌️

• 24th Jun 2014

Great little place, Had a great couple of days there. Near the water

« first « Prev 1 2 3