Backpackers Share House Floripa Reviews

Servid�o da Prainha, 29 Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis, Brazil

It's a super nice hostel with a nice atmosphere. It is close to the bus station and has an awesome look at the beach. The beds are clean and comfortable. The staff is always ready to help you and do everything to make you feel comfortable. It's one big family and from the minute you walk in, you are part of it!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

I had a great time at this hostel during my stay in Floripa. It's a backpacker hostel with a lot of international Young People. So the atmosphere is quite good. Breakfast every morning with a nice view of the ocean. How I miss this already!!! Staff is funny! :) Thanks for everything!

The breakfast is excellent and the location is also good - just a few metres from a bus stop. However, our double room was tiny; it hardly had enough space for us and our bags. Also, the walls are so thin that we got woken up by people at night and in the morning. Finally, we were sharing one bathroom - toilet and shower - with more than ten people, which created queues and made it dirty. (The bathroom was only cleaned once a day and it got pretty disgusting). The people at reception are helpful

Thank you for your feedback!Sorry you were here when the hostel was full,sometimes its hard to keep hostel 24 hours clean(we do clean at least twice a day!) (or everyone happy)! 69% is bit unfair as looks like we dont fit what you were looking for! We are a Sharehouse where people are used to share! :) Hotel or pousadas suit you better next time! Safe travels

Best hostel I've ever been to! Great staff and top people!!!

• 3rd Sep 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at in South America, Great staff, good food, and a good atmosphere for low season.. The only downside is it's a bit far from the centre of town..

It's a nice hostel with a nice atmosphere. It is close to the bus station and has an awesome look at the beach. The beds are clean and comfortable. There are also lots of places to just hang around, watch at the beach and relax. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There is also a bar included and they offer to organize a common diner from time to time.

One of the best hostels. Top atmosphere, nice staff, really good breakfast (fresh pancackes). It just takes some time to go there (min 1 hour with the local bus), but when you arrive there, everything is fine.

I was staying for one night in one of the Misti hostels and it sucked. They were overbooked and canceled my booking so I randomly landed in the walk on the beach. My time here was amazing. The staff is incredibly nice, especially Alessandra and Bo, the owner. If you need help with anything they will help you and really take their time. The atmosphere is great too, the rooms are clean and the wifi works everywhere. I'll definitely come back!!! All the best from Curitiba and Germany Jan

Barbs was the best!

• 21st Aug 2014

Cannot say enough nice things about this hostel, it was awesome! Such an incredible location, the beach views are beautiful. The staff are all so friendly and the nightly dinners and hostel bar brings all the guests together in such a fun way. I would not stay anywhere else in Florianopolis!

This place is the pure definition of hostel. The staff arnt staff, they are your friends that mingle every night with the crowd. Right on the beach, 20 metres from the bus stop. Great weather, great vibe, great people. Cheap drinks and free beach gear to use all day. I will be back guys....missing it already!

Nice staff, great atmosphere ,nice parties and amazing place i front of the beach of barroa da lagoa!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, in South America. The owner of the hostel is very welcoming, the hostel hosts great bbqs, and the transfer to the clubs are in a party bus. The rooms are cleaned everyday, and the TV room/chill out area has a beach view. The staff are all friendly, only with one exception of a receptionist who kept telling us to keep it down in an obnoxious way, telling us our music taste is poor. Overall a great place to stay, do not go anywhere else in flora.

Fun, fun, fun! Great breakfast, brilliant beachside location lots to do and see around and fab evening entertainment (Thanks Jake!).

Had a great time there, staff are friendly and the atmosphere is good enjoyed my stay at backpackers share house.

A fantastic hostel with an excellent view! This is a really well run and organised hostel. An evening caiphrinia gets everyone to the communal area and so therefore this is a really social hostel. The organised meals also mean there is a good vibe in the hostel.

The reviews don't really do it justice to how good a hostel this is, it's located right on the beach, with a bar overlooking the beach and decent enough rooms. The BBQ was done by an Aussie and I've never tasted something so good. So much meat and lots of variety. Highly recommended

Very good Hostel, the staff is friendly, the food is good, the place is very nice. But not the best hostel that I've been in Floripa

Fabulous place to stay. Home cooked dinners and free caipirinhas every night create an awesome atmosphere for getting to know to everyone. The staff are all lovely and very helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable and balconies have beautiful beachside views.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Nice staff really helpful. Close to eveything you need

« first « Prev 1 2 3