8.7
Fabulous 860 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 860 Total Reviews
Backpackers Share House Floripa Located at Servido da Prainha, 29 Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis.
Brazil
Florianopolis Santa Catarina 88061-240 Servid�o da Prainha,, 29 Barra da Lagoa
87% 860
-27.5754234 -48.4226024
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2016
6.6

Major inconvenience: On the nights where staff make dinner for travelers to purchase, you are not allowed to use the kitchen between 5pm and 10pm. REALLY annoying if you are budgeting and want to cook. We went out of our way to pre make our dinners each day by 5pm so we could follow this rule. Each night the staff cancelled making dinner due to lack of sign up for the paid dinner. Our efforts were wasted. You can make your own healthy food much cheaper! Good location, but other options exist.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

Amazing location in barro da lagoa. Great atmosphere at night. Great people. Great everything!

• tanz_899467
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2016
8.0

My first few days were fantastic - Bruno was GREAT. Went downhill when I extended - at 10am I asked to stay an extra night, no worries but I didn't get my bed until midnight and only after asking 2 staff members about 6 times throughout the day. In the end I had to take off the dirty sheets and make it up myself. There was no consistency with breakfast - first day was amazing (fresh everything + crepes) last day was not worth going(bad coffee,watered juice, poor bread no crepes) Great atmosphere

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2016

Awesome! I wish I could have stayed longer but I had a flight - great vibe, amazing people and staff. Breakfast is poppin' (too good, ate so much ahahaha) located right next to the beach and not too far from downtown, though you need to take a bus or taxi. Nice space in the hostel and kept very clean. One of the nicest hostels I've ever been to.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

like our homes , but with a lot of fun!!!

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st Mar 2016
5.7

My stay at Backpackers Share House was alright. The place was a bit dirty in my opinion, especially the room I was staying in. Also the toilet seat was broken and no one in the hostel seemed to care about even fixing it. This is a more of a party hostel opinion and they really do encourage it. They have "planned" outdoor activities, which don't actually happen. I wouldn't really recommend staying here in my opinion.

wow! If we knew you werent happy here on your 5 days stay like all the other people that were staying and wanted to stay longer (and we didnt have beds and had to send to other hostels), we would have cancel your booking and find you a place where you felt confortable. If you gave your feedback while you are in a place is so much easier to sort out pproblems!Acitivities did happen, so the parties. Maybe you have to check reality before giving some fake statements. Really surprised with your feedback! All the best!

15th Mar 2016

Great hostel. I had a lot of fun. It is a party hostel with events going each night. They also have daily excursions available. I did one excision to a sucluded beach which was very nice. The breakfast is also pretty good. Most people including myself stay a few days longer or weeks. I recommend this hostel.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Mar 2016

One of the best hostel I have stayed in

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2016

Great staff who all strive to create a great atmosphere (and succeed in doing so). Would recommend staying here!

• Australia, Male, 31-40
3rd Mar 2016

Had an amazing time here, the staff are great!! the evening meals get everyone together and are great value. You will easily build a large group of friends here. Great location and nightlife transport is organised for you. Stay here!!