Backpackers Share House Floripa Reviews

Servid�o da Prainha, 29 Barra da Lagoa, Florianopolis, Brazil

E had an amazing stay at Backpackers Sharehouse. The staff were so friendly and took time to get to know you personally (Caro!). We had the BBQ one evening was incredible - best food I've had in Brazil so far. The atmosphere is great, everyone was chilling and chatting in the evenings and the staff organise nights out. The rooms are great, the beds are comfy and the showers are hot. Totally chilled vibes. Best hostel in Flori by faaar! Seriously recommend it. ✌️

• 24th Jun 2014

Great little place, Had a great couple of days there. Near the water

Great place. If the bar area was bigger this place would be perfect. Staff are amazing. Definitely worth a stay. And the cook ups at night are awesome.

I would fully recommend this hostel to anyone. Location is amazing, right on the beach. The staff are extremely helpful, friendly and always up for a party. Atmosphere is fantastic which brings everyone staying here together for meals and nights out. Definitely recommend it.

• 15th Jun 2014

Thank you guys!! See yas next time!!

Stayed for a few nights here and could have stayed longer! The staff are amazingly friendly and speak great English, always have suggestions for something to do or where to go next etc. Was here for the world cup kick off and the atmosphere was fantastic. Good facilities, great showers, all cleaned daily, great food too. Right across from the beach and near amenities, can definitely recommend! Good for chilling out but also partying in the evening if you get the bus in to town.

Very nice place. They organize a lot of stuff and for solo travelers that's great. The free beach toys are very nice too. It's a bit a hassle with paying some stuff directly with cash (or pay 30% extra to pay by card...).

Thank you for your feedback!:) Just to note, paying cash is cheaper! for dinner and trips (R$10,00 cheaper); drinks (R$1,00) but accomodation no extra charge!;) See ya next time!

This hostel is in a super location in Flori and the staff were really helpful helped us book flights when we couldn't read the website and always wanted to help us out with anything we needed. Definatley recommended great social atmosphere!

This hostel is located on one of the front Islands in a great beach side location. It is not located in the CBD but that is def OK as the beaches and buses make it worth it and easy to get to.

Really nothing negative at all to say here, my stay in Floripa was rainy so Iogged a lot of hostel time in. Atmosphere was perfect for those looking to meet other travelers and maybe a night out on the town. Staff were friendly, helpful and very knowledgable. They helped me with dinner plans, going out, day hikes, and booking a bus. Location is right on the beach and a short bus ride to nightlife and prai mole. Only negative thing the body board leash didn't really work (yea I'm nit picking)

Great hostel, very laid back and friendly. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. Rooms were a bit tight, and there was a 9:1 person:bathroom ratio; however this wasn't too big of a problem, and overall environment made up for it. Good breakfast as well

• 1st Jun 2014

I loved this hostel so much - would definitely say it's been one of my favourites in South America! All the staff are amazing, the atmosphere of the hostel is amazing. The included breakfast is really really good and the dinner nights they put on are also incredible! Couldn't recommend this hostel enough and I hope that I will be back one day!

Excellent Hostel in a great location overlooking the beach. The staff were brilliant, very friendly and always trying to get everyone involved in the goings on - especially when the weather wasn't great. The dinner nights were fantastic, my personal favourites were the BBQ's. The hostel itself is very clean and the set up allows for a very sociable atmosphere. It felt like a home from home. I'd have to say the Sharehouse has been one of my favourite hostels in South America. Thank you guys!

• 18th May 2014

The staff do a great job of creating a friendly vibe for guests and the people who stayed there were all really nice. Everyone got along really well and it felt like hanging out with a big group of friends/ being on school camp the whole time. The hostel feels really cosy, though its affiliated sister hostel backpacker sunset seems to be a bit newer (from what I saw on the outside) and overlooks the late which would be great for watching the sunset.

• 9th May 2014

Best hostel I've been during my one year around the world trip! A must stay if you come to Floripa!

Great hostel, awesome staff. I stayed here for 4 nights and had a fantastic time. The hostel is located near some beautiful beaches. The staff are full of great advice without being pushy and are genuinely friendly. They have created a hostel with a great atmosphere and environment for meeting travellers. Whether you want to party, surf, or just relax, soaking up the stunning scenery and great beaches, this place really is perfect. This is mostly thanks to the awesome staff.

• 2nd May 2014

Obrigada!!!!!! :) We love guests like you!!Thank you for your recognition of our work!!!! See ya next time!!! Safe travels!!!

Atmosphere is very good, common area is very nice and the food in the evening is really good! Beds are good and the rooms are big enough. About the staff.. We stayed here for 4 or 5 days and only the last day they were open and friendly, they tried to overcharge us in the beginning, looked annoyed all the time and a laugh was very scarce. I don't get why because it's a good hostel in a very nice place!

We are happy you enjoyed our house! We are sorry for passing a wrong impression! About overcharging,we even gave you a discount! You booked 5 nights, @ check in we were gonna charge 5 nights but just then you ask to canceled one night, so we charged you for 4 nights free of charge for not cancelling on time! Hopefully next time you can enjoy our team!:)

Perfect location by the beach, free surfboards, great breakfast, lovely evening meals to share stories of your triumphs on the waves/your charming attempts at desperately flailing whilst the waters crashed over your talentless body. Exactly the right number of stoners. Although book things yourself rather than relying on the otherwise very helpful (one guy forgot to book a bus for us). Smashing hostel.

Ok hostel if you stay in the form and don't mind a dirty shared bathroom. But we paid 120 Brl for a doubleroom , which is just a little bit less what you pay in a 3 star hotel, and it was not nice to stay in a room with just enough space for a double bed, moi chairs, no shelfs, all baggage and clothing had to lie on the floor, and to use the same dirty bathroom as two whole dorms! I don't know if they emptied the toilet trash the two days we were there.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Norway

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We´re sure our location, service, great atmosphere, security and a cleaner for at least 8 hours a day make it up for any 3 star hotel! Safe travels!

This hostel is amazing! I was there for 4 nights and had the best time. The staff were brilliant and super helpful, and the guests were awesome. It's not a party hostel but the atmosphere was brilliant...and the free caiprinha helped too!! Right on Barro de Lagoa which was great. I was travelling alone and the team made me feel so welcome within the first 5 minutes. I ended up travelling with most of the guests for 4 months! Definitely stay here if you get the chance.

We stayed at this hostel based on the reviews but we were so disappointed. There is an average of one toilet between 8 people if that and only two of these are outside the bathrooms! My next disappointment was with the staff. The bartender spent more time being obnoxious and immature because we didn't want to "get wasted" or "baked" and some of the females were very non-welcoming, then tried to overcharge us at the end. Wouldn't stay here again which is a shame because the town was lovely

WOW I´m not sure if you did the comment for us, as doesnt fit the description of our staff!!! Well, you booked an 8 bed dorm ensuite, so not sure how many people you expected. Looked like you spend more time being obnoxious with your iphone and got the wrong impression just observing and living in another world! Or maybe cos the bar man didnt want to "get wasted' with you? Overcharged on what if all you got was what we provided for free???? Go figure! Safe travels!

« first « Prev 1 2 3