Backpackers Travellers Inn Reviews

60b, 2nd floor, Jalan Sultan, 50000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

although i've seen a lot of bad comments about this hostel, i still decided to stay because of my tight budget. it's not that bad. In fact, it's quite NICE. the location is perfect. there's no complaint :)

Have you ever been in jail? Wait until you sleep here.

Wifi was awful, place was unpleasant, cement floors walls and ceilings with no furniture, could definitely do better elsewhere

• 18th Jul 2014

As mention very clearly we're just a scruffy hostel but we're licensed. Unpleasant because of cement floor and ceiling with no furniture ? You certainly has a lot of expectation from a hostel. If our FREE WiFi is awful, there's high speed data plan widely and easily available. While we respect your rights to comment however the hidden content of this feedback is to tell potential guest not to stay here.

I was in Kuala Lumpur with my friends for 2 days and Backpacker Travellers Inn was our best choice. I really like the staff here. They are so friendly and kind. If i have a chance to come back here, i will definitely choose this Inn once again. :)

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

Good location in Chinatown, unbeatable value for money : 12RM/ night for the dorm, clean and quiet, sleep so well here that I can't get off my bed in the morning ! Feel really safe. Lockers available. No kitchen, no fridge, no free breakfast, no coffee or tea... but you got hot water 24/7 so you can make yout own hot drinks or noodle if you wish. Aircon at night only, very cool and nice in the dorm, but daytime is quite hot. Aircon in the common room 24/7. Friendly staff. ALL GOOD !!

the bathroom is very dirty.

Recomendable, bien ubicado y con aire acondicionado por horas en todas las habitaciones, bar en la terraza, no se puede pedir más. Good locación, reasonable price, air acondicionated, Good choice,!!!

Good location and very cheap. Its an old building and relatively beat-up looking, but it's kept extremely clean. The dorm has air con from 9pm-9am but no fans. Mattresses are thin and they don't provide a top sheet or blanket (unless you ask). Free WiFi I and air con in the common room downstairs. Close to public transport. Bring a towel or buy one for 12 rm. The man at reception isn't terribly friendly nor is the woman.

Good budget place to sleep. I found it clean and quiet. There are lockers for a small fee. It is very low price, so does not include any extras. Basically you get a bed and sheet.

The manager is the only one entitled to make decisions. No other staff member is allowed to decide on anything which means that when he is away all running affairs come to a screeching halt. Apperently he does not trust anyone but himself. The light in my room was not working for 4 (four!!!!) days. I told the staff every day but appently nobody was capable of finding someone to fix this. On leaving I asked for a discount because the room was actually unfit for renting out. Nothing, unacceptabl

Wonderful description of me from someone whom I've never met. We've ask you to move room however you wanted to stay put. Attempts was made to fix it but it was beyond our capacity, our electrician promise to come but ended in the hospital. Bottom line, you wanted a FREE stay which was turn down. Why did you stayed in a room which is UNFIT for 4 days instead of moving to the next room ?

Bed bugs. Or something that bites. I saw little bugs crawling on the wall next to my bed. I wanted to say something but 1: the guy at the desk seems bothered all the time & I didn't think he'd care, 2) I gave them benefit of the doubt because they have signs printed out next at reception slandering another hostel about bed bug problems. I should have said something but I didn't feel comfortable doing so... says a lot about this place. Personally, it wasn't worth the $ saved. Now I'm all itchy

Your comment is as slandering, unverified with a assumption, jumping into conclusion that we don't care and scaring away further bookings as though the whole hostel is infested. We have a serious problem of TOUTS from other hostels nearby waiting at our door that will say and do anything including slandering to whisk away our potential guests including confirm reservation thus the sign.

Very dirty, and the staff mánager is unfriendly.to pay a little more in another guesthouse, but sleep well because there is no air conditioning

• 6th Mar 2014