Backpackers Travellers Inn Reviews

60b, 2nd floor, Jalan Sultan, 50000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

although i've seen a lot of bad comments about this hostel, i still decided to stay because of my tight budget. it's not that bad. In fact, it's quite NICE. the location is perfect. there's no complaint :)

This place is good, clean and the staff is nice and friendly. I'm comfortable.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Have you ever been in jail? Wait until you sleep here.

Looks like we've hosted a criminal, ex jailed convict who can describe our hostel as a jail

Wifi was awful, place was unpleasant, cement floors walls and ceilings with no furniture, could definitely do better elsewhere

• 18th Jul 2014

As mention very clearly we're just a scruffy hostel but we're licensed. Unpleasant because of cement floor and ceiling with no furniture ? You certainly has a lot of expectation from a hostel. If our FREE WiFi is awful, there's high speed data plan widely and easily available. While we respect your rights to comment however the hidden content of this feedback is to tell potential guest not to stay here.

I was in Kuala Lumpur with my friends for 2 days and Backpacker Travellers Inn was our best choice. I really like the staff here. They are so friendly and kind. If i have a chance to come back here, i will definitely choose this Inn once again. :)

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

Good location in Chinatown, unbeatable value for money : 12RM/ night for the dorm, clean and quiet, sleep so well here that I can't get off my bed in the morning ! Feel really safe. Lockers available. No kitchen, no fridge, no free breakfast, no coffee or tea... but you got hot water 24/7 so you can make yout own hot drinks or noodle if you wish. Aircon at night only, very cool and nice in the dorm, but daytime is quite hot. Aircon in the common room 24/7. Friendly staff. ALL GOOD !!

1 2 Next » last »