Backpackers Travellers Inn Reviews

60b, 2nd floor, Jalan Sultan, 50000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very cheap. When I arrived they said that they couldn't check the booking and gave me another room which was a bit more expensive.

Cheap, clean hostel. Small room with bed bathroom and fan. Good for that price, good location. Staff is helpfull.

I can't say anything bad about this hostel. The bathrooms and rooms are clean, the staff speaks well English and will help you with any question, location in the middle of Chinatown is not bad either. You can have a locker for a little charge of 1RM per day and it is the cheapest place to stay in KL! The only thing is that the rooms are quite small and shabby. And one of the dorm is a walk-through room without a window. The air-co in the dorms works from 9pm-9am and it gets quite cold.

Hey travellers, The staff was very unfriendly and not cooperative. Specially the nightguard was very rude, why we didn't feel very safe during our stay at this hostel. One time he was talking to my friend in such an agressive way, only because he was charging her phone in the lobby of the hostel. I am very sorry, but I can not recommend this hostel. But don't worry, I am sure there are many other nice hostels in Kuala Lumpur. So enjoy your stay... Bye

• 17th Aug 2014

Your friend was rude too, she wanted to charge her phone via the modem without asking at 3.00 am when the computer was turned off, for guests who've stayed here, there's loads of people in the reception using their gadgets through the night without any problems, bottom line of your message to our potential guests is 'Don't stay here'

although i've seen a lot of bad comments about this hostel, i still decided to stay because of my tight budget. it's not that bad. In fact, it's quite NICE. the location is perfect. there's no complaint :)

This place is good, clean and the staff is nice and friendly. I'm comfortable.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Have you ever been in jail? Wait until you sleep here.

Looks like we've hosted a criminal, ex jailed convict who can describe our hostel as a jail

Wifi was awful, place was unpleasant, cement floors walls and ceilings with no furniture, could definitely do better elsewhere

• 18th Jul 2014

As mention very clearly we're just a scruffy hostel but we're licensed. Unpleasant because of cement floor and ceiling with no furniture ? You certainly has a lot of expectation from a hostel. If our FREE WiFi is awful, there's high speed data plan widely and easily available. While we respect your rights to comment however the hidden content of this feedback is to tell potential guest not to stay here.

I was in Kuala Lumpur with my friends for 2 days and Backpacker Travellers Inn was our best choice. I really like the staff here. They are so friendly and kind. If i have a chance to come back here, i will definitely choose this Inn once again. :)

• 17th Jul 2014