Backpackers Travellers Inn Reviews

60b, 2nd floor, Jalan Sultan, 50000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good: Just the price and the nice lady, who is preparing breakfast. Not so good: The mattress was just disgusting, unfortunately I booked two nights. Had to pay extra for the half-broken locker, which was located downstairs, my dorm was in 3th floor. For the 8 female dorm you always have to cross the dark and smelly male dorm, doors where just closed during the night.

We stayed one night. My friend and I had mixed feelings. I didn't mind the hostel for the price we paid. The location is excellent as its close to all modes of transportation (bus station and train station). We weren't given keys for anything so we weren't sure how well the security would be but nothing was stolen as that's always a bonus. I liked the shower as it was hot and spacious but my friend did not. She didn't sleep well but i slept great. So this hostel really depends on what you want.

Our door had a key but the lock did not work. The only outlet was next to the door so the cord from the fan made it really hard to go in and out. There was no trash can in the room and not even in all the bathrooms. Staff was rude. However it's the cheapest possible hostel in a great area. You get what you pay for.

Really sociable and busy backpackers hostel in the heart of Chinatown. The staff are mostly very helpful and freindly, lockers are available for a 10 Ringit deposit, 1 Ringit a day charge is taken from this. The doors to the dorms are not usually locked but there are almost always people around and you shouldn't be leaving valuables in a hostel anyways. I reccomend this place, clenliness is fine and facilities are fine just as you would expect in a cheap hostel.

quick internet even at your bed. water blow not strong enough

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Vietnam
  • All Male Group, 25-30

you get what you pay for ! excelent for 3usd

Good value for money.

Great location, easy to find, fast wifi, good value for money. Notice that because it is cheap, you have to pay extra for everything (e.g. breakfast or even toilet paper)

Good value for money. Very basic accomodation. The rooms have no windows facing outside. The windows are facing the hallway, therefore there's a lack of privacy. A bit noisy. Close to bus, monorail and comuter stations. We stayed in private rooms.

Unashamedly cheap and cheerful. Well located. Mattresses and pillows were very thin. Access to some dorms through others isn't ideal. Lockers were provided.

really good location, friendly staff, would definitely stay here again. directly in Chinatown, lots of restaurants nearby, central market, Chinatown market in walking distance btw 2-5 min (but a wipe or cleaning would not make it worse ;))

As I'm not a fussy person, I enjoyed myself here. I met great people and the hostel isn't too far away from everything. If you are a neat freak you may not enjoy it as much as I did, but you get what you pay for!

• 13th Aug 2015