Backpackers Travellers Inn Reviews

60b, 2nd floor, Jalan Sultan, 50000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Many good memories with that hostel, met lots of nice people there. Lockers could be helpful or at least a shelve. Facility is just ok but I appreciate their daily cleanings a lot. For that price a very fair deal. They should leave the roof top all night open though, noises shouldn't matter in the middle of china town... Staff is very friendly and helpful. Will surely come back...

Cheerless, but oh so cheap.

• 4th Sep 2014

Best deal for your money in KL.The dorms are comfortable and the Air/Con works really good at night from 9pm-9am. It's a clean hostel. The wifi works good but when they have a lot of travelers/customers doesn't work really fast. No breakfast included but in the roof they offer very good prices for breakfast, drinks and food...and the lady working in the roof is really friendly. Good location. They offer a lot of good facilities for a small fee like lockers, etc. Nice place. I will go back again!

Very cheap. When I arrived they said that they couldn't check the booking and gave me another room which was a bit more expensive.

Cheap, clean hostel. Small room with bed bathroom and fan. Good for that price, good location. Staff is helpfull.

I can't say anything bad about this hostel. The bathrooms and rooms are clean, the staff speaks well English and will help you with any question, location in the middle of Chinatown is not bad either. You can have a locker for a little charge of 1RM per day and it is the cheapest place to stay in KL! The only thing is that the rooms are quite small and shabby. And one of the dorm is a walk-through room without a window. The air-co in the dorms works from 9pm-9am and it gets quite cold.

Hey travellers, The staff was very unfriendly and not cooperative. Specially the nightguard was very rude, why we didn't feel very safe during our stay at this hostel. One time he was talking to my friend in such an agressive way, only because he was charging her phone in the lobby of the hostel. I am very sorry, but I can not recommend this hostel. But don't worry, I am sure there are many other nice hostels in Kuala Lumpur. So enjoy your stay... Bye

• 17th Aug 2014

Your friend was rude too, she wanted to charge her phone via the modem without asking at 3.00 am when the computer was turned off, for guests who've stayed here, there's loads of people in the reception using their gadgets through the night without any problems, bottom line of your message to our potential guests is 'Don't stay here'

although i've seen a lot of bad comments about this hostel, i still decided to stay because of my tight budget. it's not that bad. In fact, it's quite NICE. the location is perfect. there's no complaint :)

This place is good, clean and the staff is nice and friendly. I'm comfortable.

• 5th Aug 2014