Backpackers Travellers Lodge Reviews

No. 158-A, Jalan Tun H S Lee, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great location,comfortable beds and cheap! Will stay here again!

Staff unfriendly tried to charge me for tea when says it's free on hostelworld. Tried to say there was no breakfast when again says on hostelworld there is. It was poor though tuna sandwich and milo drink. I think they hope people don't ask and definitely don't tell walk ins there's breakfast. No atmosphere there, telly doesn't work either so no movies. Has good location though in middle of China town

It's dirt cheap, so you can't expect a hostel with loads of facilities. Staff is wonderfull. A lot of older people are staying here. It's quite clean, but toiletpaper should be provided. Location is oke, in the middle of Chinatown, only one stop away from KL Sentral.

We had a great stay at this backpackers, we could not ask for anything more for the money we paid, I would definitely stay der if I'm back at Kuala Lumpur

• 13th Mar 2014

BED Bugs. Breakfast included was poor. noisy from people on the corridor. Bunks are made for kids, but quite comfortable. No individual sockets!!!!!!!

I have stayed in female dorm(4 beds attach bathroom with air condition).It s simply as money you pay for.Don't expect too much,for me It was Ok.The location was good ,easy to find.

• 16th Feb 2014