Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof (Hostel Interlaken) Reviews

Alpenstrasse 16, Interlaken, Switzerland

The hostel is very suitable for backpackers, group of friends and family members. At the hostel, you can use hostle coins to do laundry, make some cups of coffee or even use the internet wth the free of charge. Hostel also provide kitchen utensils for those who really love to cook as well as free bus pass for using within the town and nearby.

You can do your laundry here for free using the tokens they give you! Great kitchen, plenty of space for all to use. Good coffee and tea at least I thought so. Breakfast was bread, cereal, yogurt, OJ. Seems recently renovated or something, facilities were nice. Very nice stay here. Only thing is it's relatively far from the main train station considering how small Interlaken is.

최고중에최고!!!

This is the best hostel I've stayed at. All of the staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and outside my room there was a balcony with a view of the mountains! I would definitely stay here again and if you are planning on skiing, the rental place and bus stop are right next to the hostel.

• 28th Mar 2014

The best ever!

Very clean, great facilities, awesome token system (2 tokens for laundry or hot drinks).

Good place and cleanliness ,but not near by interlaken ost ,but facilities is quite good , I suggest this hostel

Staffs are friendly.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

This hostel is the best hostel in Switzland. Clean, safe and well-facilitied!

I felt like I was staying in a hotel because of how nice the rooms, bathrooms, and other facilities were.

It's very nice place to take a rest. If i come swiss again, i'll go there

• 24th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

The best hostel in interlaken. Great staff.

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The tokens for coffee or laundry were a fantastic idea! The facilities were great and the staff were keen to help you find things to do in Interlaken. The free breakfast was very nice. The hostel is easy to find from the station just follow the signs. I was in a 4 bed female dorm with 3 Koreans who were not that considerate of others in the room but perhaps it was the time of year.

This was one of my favorite hostels I've stayed in. It's a large hostel with a great staff, comfortable chill areas, included breakfast, and fast Wifi. The staff actually knew my name even though I stayed there only a three nights in total and though I didn't I'm fairly certain you can book things like paragliding and skydiving through the hostel and then get picked up there. I watched countless people leave to go fall or fly through the sky. Interlaken is beautiful. This was a wonderful place.

I stayed with my parents who are travel first time in Switzerland. It was fantastic. Even the weather was bad, we couldn't go joungfrauyouh. Otherwise, we went murren. It's better idea to go for a walk. Anyway, it's relaxing and good coffee machine in the robby.

its facilities are very nice. But the room is small. And it is not close from station.

Very well run hostel! They have all you need at your disposition and a very good knowledgeable staff! The kitchen is very big, but often packed. They have a token system for coffee and laundry which is definitely a nice money saver. Overall one of the best hostels I've stayed in!

Nice. Will come back

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staffs are too busy but kind and helpful but usually tourists already knew when they arrived in Interlaken. Little bit far from Interlaken OST station, especially when you are carrying heavy luggage. And for the whole guests, lack of toilets. And don't expect breakfast. Just bread and cereal.

there are too many korean people!

« first « Prev 1 2 3