9.3
Superb 2,585 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 2,585 Total Reviews
Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof (Hostel Interlaken) Located at Alpenstrasse 16, , Interlaken.
Switzerland
Interlaken 3800 Alpenstrasse 16
93% 2585
46.6844082 7.8618121
    Rooms available

16th Jan 2017

Enjoyed our stay. Brought my 15 year old daughter from the states so that she could experience hostel life. This was a perfectly run place for her first stay. Clean, lots of facilities, friendly people, good location, and wonderful staff. One of the extremely helpful staff members was Rafael. He always had a smile on his face and he was always willing to help. After we checked out and moved on we ran into Rafael again on the mountain. Just as cheery and helpful as at his work. Great Job. Thanks

7th Jan 2017

An incredible experience, the staff were very lovely and knew my name without me having to tell them every time. I was in a mixed dorm but only had males and they asked if I was comfortable and wanted to move. Very considerate and got a lot of coupons and vouchers for the city.

2nd Jan 2017

Great Place with Awesome staff.

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

Backpackers Villa made me feel at ease and comfortable during my 4 nights stay. Rooms are clean, spacious and a big locker to store our items. Showers and toilets are separated and dustbins are almost cleared everyday which really helped the room to stay clean and fresh. Appreciate the individual lights and power point at each bed too. Mostly importantly, it was really great to stay in Backpackers Villa Soonnenhof because it was a great spot to watch fireworks on 1st Jan!

23rd Dec 2016

I throughly enjoyed my stay here. I felt a little out of place because I wasn't Asian but otherwise this place is awesome. The staff is super friendly and helpful on all levels. It's a quiet place after 10PM, it was exactly what I was looking for after a week of partying in Amsterdam and Paris. I'd definitely recommend.

22nd Dec 2016

Awesome hostel, can barely fault it. Staff are great and the breakfast is good (could do with some fruit). Free washing is a bonus! The atmosphere is great if you speak mandarin or Korean, otherwise the hostel is a bit isolating.

18th Dec 2016

Absolutely fabulous stay! Perfect location, wonderful staff, good breakfast and big spacey CLEAN rooms. kitchen was great for cooking as well Would definitely come back again!

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
14th Dec 2016

Outstanding services. The staff is really nice and helpful. If I visit Interlaken again, I will live here.

10th Dec 2016

This hostel was the nicest and cleanest I've ever stayed in. The views were incredible and the staff was superb. There's free breakfast and no charge for extra ammenities like adopters and towels which is awesome and something you don't come across everywhere. Highly recommend the backpackers villa!!!

10th Dec 2016

Top notch place. Super clean with great facilities. Daniel and Rafael are very welcoming and friendly. I definitely recommend this hostel. Cheers guys!