Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof (Hostel Interlaken) Reviews

Alpenstrasse 16, Interlaken, Switzerland

Very good backpackers one of the best we have stayed all though very expensive which is typical switzerland!

• 26th Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

Awesome place- clean, great breakfast, they have awesome amenities like a big kitchen, laundry, tv room, postcards, backyard with sun porch, etc. I wish we stayed here longer!

Very helpful staff, thanks for making my stay enjoyable!

This hostel is really beautiful and has great facilities. Location very good (looking out over a park), breakfast good, and clean. I think this is the place to stay in Interlaken. With it being such a big hostel though, I didn't really feel personal with the staff.

When I was there, the whole hostel was occupied by Koreans! So I couldn't really mingle and meet people because they all speak in Korean. But one thing I loved about the hostel is its mediation room. There is a piano, a guitar, and christian contemporary music sheets! I missed worshiping and spending quiet time with God during my backpacking trip, so it definitely was an oasis for me. I do wish they don't require tokens for hot drinks during breakfast though...

1 2 3 Next » last »