Backpackers Villa Sonnenhof (Hostel Interlaken) Reviews

Alpenstrasse 16, Interlaken, Switzerland

Very clean, great facilities, awesome token system (2 tokens for laundry or hot drinks).

Good place and cleanliness ,but not near by interlaken ost ,but facilities is quite good , I suggest this hostel

Staffs are friendly.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

This hostel is the best hostel in Switzland. Clean, safe and well-facilitied!

I felt like I was staying in a hotel because of how nice the rooms, bathrooms, and other facilities were.

It's very nice place to take a rest. If i come swiss again, i'll go there

• 24th Feb 2014
  • South Korea

The best hostel in interlaken. Great staff.

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The tokens for coffee or laundry were a fantastic idea! The facilities were great and the staff were keen to help you find things to do in Interlaken. The free breakfast was very nice. The hostel is easy to find from the station just follow the signs. I was in a 4 bed female dorm with 3 Koreans who were not that considerate of others in the room but perhaps it was the time of year.

This was one of my favorite hostels I've stayed in. It's a large hostel with a great staff, comfortable chill areas, included breakfast, and fast Wifi. The staff actually knew my name even though I stayed there only a three nights in total and though I didn't I'm fairly certain you can book things like paragliding and skydiving through the hostel and then get picked up there. I watched countless people leave to go fall or fly through the sky. Interlaken is beautiful. This was a wonderful place.

I stayed with my parents who are travel first time in Switzerland. It was fantastic. Even the weather was bad, we couldn't go joungfrauyouh. Otherwise, we went murren. It's better idea to go for a walk. Anyway, it's relaxing and good coffee machine in the robby.

its facilities are very nice. But the room is small. And it is not close from station.

Very well run hostel! They have all you need at your disposition and a very good knowledgeable staff! The kitchen is very big, but often packed. They have a token system for coffee and laundry which is definitely a nice money saver. Overall one of the best hostels I've stayed in!

Nice. Will come back