8.0
Fabulous 343 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 343 Total Reviews
Backpackers hostel Venice Located at Campo San Tom 2846, , Venice.
Italy
Venice 30100 30100 Campo San Tom� 2846
80% 343
45.4360680 12.3274490
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Dec 2015
5.7

The hostel was nice, in a good spot and I was given a private room instead of the 4 bed dorm I booked. However, the heat didn't work (in december), there was no wifi in my room, the toilet was on a different floor than my room and there was no power my last day. It was more expensive than most hostels (I paid 51 euros plus 6 for tax for 3 nights) but there was a fridge to use as well as a vending machine. I probably wouldn't go back because there was no wifi in my room which was inconvenient.