Backpackers hostel Venice Reviews

Campo San Tom� 2846, Venice, Italy

The hostel is hard to find, check in is at hotel iris not at the backpackers. We were given a room at the hotel, nice and big,The heater in my room broke down, so it was inconvenient indeed. Later on the staff offered to let us switch rooms, however we declined the offer as it was too troublesome. But we did ask for an extra blanket, and that was given. The lights along the corridor went off too at 10pm at night, so it was super dark, you definitely need a flashlight to make it down the stairs.

There's probably no such thing as 'Backpackers hostel Venice', there's a 'Hotel Iris' -- that's the place where you will really stay. I don't know why they need to market it as a hostel, maybe because it is kinda wreck of a hotel. Power sockets was not working in my room except for one in the bathroom, shower had no mount, so you have to hold it in your hand. But except for this everything was ok, I mean, you have room, you have bed, what else do you need?