Backpackers hostel Venice Reviews

Campo San Tom� 2846, Venice, Italy

Wasn't really a hostel, more of a hotel. Regardless, it was a conveniently located place to stay for a reasonable price.

• 25th May 2014

We had the weirdest stay here. Booked a 4 bed dorm, and when we came to check in (which was at hotel Iris - easy to find once you've found the hostel itself) the guy who worked there didn't show us the room we had booked. Instead we got a private room in the hotel (we were two people) for the same price. Which was nice, but I can't really review the hostel so there's that. ;)

This hostel was ridiculously hard to find. You HAVE to find hotel iris to check in. Also, I think the receptionist made a gay joke about my friend and I.

worked well for the 2 nights I was there, not a great atmosphere, but I suppose that varies with who is staying there, staff was helpful, and location was good

Basically staying at hotel quality accommodation in a great location for a very good price considering where it is.