Backpackers in Jeju City Center

9.3
Superb 199 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
25th Mar 2017

Great location especially if you plan to do the intercity activities (Sunrise Peak, Seongpanak). Both interacity and intracity bus stops are very close to the hostels making it very convenient. The hostel is also close to the shopping district and restaurants so there's always something to do at night. I especially love the packed breakfast every morning! If I find myself in Jeju again, I'll definitely stay here again.

• USA, Male, 31-40
18th Mar 2017

The owner made this hostel an exceptional value: providing details by email of how to find the hostel, suggesting sites to see and transportation, providing a basic breakfast in the morning, having a small kitchen with cookware & utensils, and providing clean & secure rooms. I would highly recommend visiting this hostel, especially for English language travelers.

3rd Dec 2016

Excellent! I booked a private room, it was so affordable very close to the airport and near most major bus routes and the staff were excellent at making me feel at home and allowing me to enjoy my stay!