Backpackers in Jeju City Center

Superb 205 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 205 Total Reviews

8th Jul 2017

Great location, secure, with a great staff!

• China, Female, 31-40
30th Jun 2017

I had a really good stay there. The breakfast was good. The owner was really helpful. I went there with wet shoes and the owner helped me solved my problem. I really appreciate all the help he gave me. I will definitely recommend it to other backpackers.

• Israel, Couple, 31-40
15th Jun 2017

Thank you so much for making our 5 days in Jeju so awesome!!! The location (city hall) was less than a 1 minut walk from all bus lines.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th May 2017

Absolutely had an amazing stay at backpackers in Jeju. The hosts were very kind and helpful. The hostel is not big but is very clean and has very friendly atmosphere. Awesome!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
25th Mar 2017

Great location especially if you plan to do the intercity activities (Sunrise Peak, Seongpanak). Both interacity and intracity bus stops are very close to the hostels making it very convenient. The hostel is also close to the shopping district and restaurants so there's always something to do at night. I especially love the packed breakfast every morning! If I find myself in Jeju again, I'll definitely stay here again.

• USA, Male, 31-40
18th Mar 2017

The owner made this hostel an exceptional value: providing details by email of how to find the hostel, suggesting sites to see and transportation, providing a basic breakfast in the morning, having a small kitchen with cookware & utensils, and providing clean & secure rooms. I would highly recommend visiting this hostel, especially for English language travelers.