Backpacking Club Hostel Reviews

269/19 De Tham St., Pham Ngu Lao Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great hostel, the staffs are very helpful and friendly. Help to find useful tour with value for money. Give a lot information about the city. I can put my bag here for free when I was going to Cambodia. The room is very clean and the breakfast was good. Very recommended.

• 3rd Jun 2014

Completely unimpressed with this hostel. There were bed bugs in my dorm bed. When I went to complain to the staff on duty, he didn't offer to move me to another dorm and was completely unhelpful. I ended up moving hostels, and he refused to give me back my passport unless I paid, even though I did not stay. He was completely rude. and got aggressive with me, then just ignored mey until I paid him. STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Cheap hostel, location is good. Staff doesnt understatement english that well... Good breakfast in the morning. Tea, coffee, scrambled eggs, baguette. And fruit.

Nice hostel, great location, in the main area but down a quiet safe laneway. Good free breakfast. Would recommend and stay again