Backstreet International Youth Hostel
Are you city hopping, backpacking through Asia or just looking for a place to relax in China? Then you came to the right site to book your bed online for your stay in Yangshuo China!
Together with our friendly and hospitable staff YangShuo Backstreet Hostel provides a clean, comfortable and safe place to enjoy a cosmic stay in YangShuo. The YangShuo Backstreet Hostel offers you a sleeping-place in the centre of YangShuo, where you can feel all of the citys vibes.
Stay in the best location of YangShuo!
Yang Shuo Backstreet Hostel is located in the city centre of YangShuo! You are only a walking distance away from the famous west street, the clubs, the big shopping-streets and lots of cafes, bars and coffee shops.
Besides the places you can visit by foot, it is also easy to access other areas by tram or bicycle such as the Moon Hill where you can enjoy beautiful and nature country views by the God: Off course you can also discover the nightlife areas with the hottest nightclubs and bars.
And if YangShuo is not big enough for you, you can take a four minute walk from Yang Shuo Backstreet Hostel to Yang Shuo Bus Stration where bus await to take you anywhere in North of China, suck as HK, ShengZhen, Guilin.
*Additionally, we offer ;
-Yangshuo's best centry rates with beds from 17Y!
-Choice between double-twin-single-family privates and dormitories, all with have air-con (cooling and heating).
-DVD-room with flat-screen TV and integrated movies, books library, music, board games, cards, pool-table on our main terrace...
-Free internet and wifi-access in all areas, common and private.
-Now we can also help you to arrange your visa for Vietnam. While staying in our hostel your visa will be sent to the embassy in Vietnam where you can pick it up either the next day or get it back in Yangshuo in 2 to 4 working days. We can also arrange a bus directly to Nanning where you can spend a night and will be picked up the next morning for the journey to Hanoi.
-Plus a wide range of activities ;
- Kayaking trips on secluded parts of the Li-river free of tour boats, rafts, just you and unspoiled everyday Chinese life, farmers, playing kids, buffaloes,...
- Various bamboo-rafting tours (on both Li-river and Yulong river)
- Dragon bone (Longji) rice terraces tour.
- Great off the beaten track guided cycling tours with Alice, praised in our reviews.
- Free, good, detailed and colorful maps.
- Decent mountain bikes (well equipped and maintained, for only 20Y a day)
- Scooter hire (only 100Y a day!)
- Rock climbing with a very friendly, knowledgeable and responsible guide155Y a day.
- Chinese massage (in the comfort of your room if you wish)
- Yangshuo local cooking classes in the most renowned cooking school of yangshuo, great value!
- Light show.
- Cormorant fishing show.