Backyard Hotel Reviews

Thamel, Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Nepal

Very nice place, the staff is wonderful and very helpful, and the breakfast on the rooftop terrace is a great start of your day.

• 3rd Sep 2015

It was really good staying in there,nice roof top resturant and nice stuff,specially jemmy,he was exelent.

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Iran

Really enjoyed my stay... the staff were extremely kind and helpful.

• 24th Jul 2015

I really enjoyed staying at Backyard Hotel, the staff are really welcoming and helpful. The hostel rooms are designed really well, the internet works a treat and there are so many happy smiling travellers staying there. Thanks for all the Nepalese tea! I loved staying here so much that I'll continue to stay here when I cone back through Kathmandu over the next 2months.