Backyard Hotel Reviews

Thamel, Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Nepal

I did not sleep in this hotel, because my flight did not land in Kathmandu due to very bad weather (cyclone left overs). I sent a cancellation to the hotel as soon as possible, but when I showed up the next day, they could/would not help me, and I left to find another room, which by the wy is very easy in Kathmandu. A bad experience ...

The staff was very helpful and kind when I arrived at the hostel. One of the only downsides is that there are 6 storeys and no elevator so when ill or tired they become quite a mission.

We stayed 9 nights in this place and we really enjoyed the time. The staff is awesome and they are so friendly. The room is clean and we had excellent breakfast on the rooftop. We also booked a trekking tour in the office, which was well organised and we had such a good time. If you want to have a good time in Kathmandu, this is the perfect place.

Every staff have a honest smile.. Thanks Backyard Hotel

Friendly and kind staff. Very helpful!