Bacoo Hostel Reviews

Alto de la alianza 693, La Paz, Bolivia

We stayed there only one night but I wish I stayed there longer. It's a great place to hang out. Pool, ping pong, a big backyard. The staff was friendly overall, especially the ones working at the bar (Daniel, Pia, and another one I forgot his name). The rooms were alright, and the shower is cold if a lot of people are using it, but if you wait 10 minutes will be OK.

Good warm shower, good facilities

Staff were very kind and helpful, especially when being a liaison between us and external tour operators who spoke only Spanish. Felt safe there and the showers were hot. They didn't have the room we booked when we arrived but they were able to put us in a shared dorm for cheaper.

• 24th Jul 2014

very helpful staff!

Do not stay at ths hostel - it is the worst hostel i have ever stayed at. 1 - no hot showers 2 - jacuzzi does not work 3 - booked a 4 bed dorm got an 8 bed and they tried to charge me for 4 bed 4 - not a party hostel - complete opposite 5 - booked death road tour and the company did not pick us up (as we are the last hostel that can happen - staff member), so they organised for an experience bike tur whch was crazy dangerous 6 - foreign bar staff are rude WORST HOSTEL EVER

I just stayed there for one night because i think its expensive for what they offer, breakfast is quite poor, no kitchen, small rooms, not enough sockets.