Bacoo Hostel Reviews

Alto de la alianza 693, La Paz, Bolivia

The hostel is old and very hard to find where to plug phones, CPU etc.. I ve let my extra battery in the common room for the night making sure I d be the last one to leave the room at midnight as they close it until morning. I was the first one to come in and my battery disepeared. I went to staff with confidence someone picked it up. Nope. And they made no effort asking around if someone found it. They gave me attitude while I asked nicely. Very disappointing.

Gteat hostel with a bar

really good hostel. It's pretty new so not many people know it. Rooms are clean and beds comfortable. The showers and toilets are clean and spacious. There is a bar you can hand around and play pool. There is lockers to store your personal staff and there is the possibility to book tours via the hostel. The breakfast is included but it is not good so I would recommend improvement on that. The bread is cold and hard and the butter is like a rock. The coffee is not great either.

Good location and decent bar and restaurant. Staff were friendly and the place was clean. Hot water in the showers, although they were a bit far from our room. Generally pretty good place.

We stayed there only one night but I wish I stayed there longer. It's a great place to hang out. Pool, ping pong, a big backyard. The staff was friendly overall, especially the ones working at the bar (Daniel, Pia, and another one I forgot his name). The rooms were alright, and the shower is cold if a lot of people are using it, but if you wait 10 minutes will be OK.

Good warm shower, good facilities

Staff were very kind and helpful, especially when being a liaison between us and external tour operators who spoke only Spanish. Felt safe there and the showers were hot. They didn't have the room we booked when we arrived but they were able to put us in a shared dorm for cheaper.

• 24th Jul 2014

very helpful staff!

Do not stay at ths hostel - it is the worst hostel i have ever stayed at. 1 - no hot showers 2 - jacuzzi does not work 3 - booked a 4 bed dorm got an 8 bed and they tried to charge me for 4 bed 4 - not a party hostel - complete opposite 5 - booked death road tour and the company did not pick us up (as we are the last hostel that can happen - staff member), so they organised for an experience bike tur whch was crazy dangerous 6 - foreign bar staff are rude WORST HOSTEL EVER