Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Well located, really helpfull staff and good atmosphere (made many friends to hang out). I stayed there during low season and I could feel the maintenance of the building was quite poor. The first day I woke up a bit late and shower was pretty cold, but was hot the rest of the days. It was cold outside, but heating was really good. It has a kitchen and breakfast included.

• 2nd Dec 2014
  • Spain

Loved Ahmed and Alex at the front desk - lovely, helpful people! Would have liked it if the dorm rooms were as clean as the lovely, spa-like bathrooms! Glad there was a common computer on the first floor - very useful. Breakfast together was fun - enjoyed the Turkish tea, aka "Chai."

They need to update their directions. They state that travelers need to turn left "across from the Suzuki shop." This creates confustion as there is no suzuki shop. I ended up getting lost on my way there.

I cannot rate this hostel high enough. There was such a good atmosphere with both the staff and the guests, great breakfast (can choose from different options), comfy beds, super clean bathrooms, good location (close to many atms, restaurants and a supermarket). The staff were super friendly and were more than happy to help (over a cup of Turkish coffee they made) and always just down for a general chat too.

Awesome time in BadaBing. The staff helped me with everything that I needed. They helped me to plan my trip to Cappadocia, and book my baloon flight. Very friendly staff and a calm place to stay. Just a few minutes walking from the spice bazaar.

I loved my stay. Super cheap and well located. Friendly staff. Great place, really!

Our stay at the hostel was nice. Breaksfast is great and so is the staff, especially Ahmet was very nice helping us out whenever we needed something and giving us great tipps. The bathrooms could be cleaner, the showers aren't working properly and our mattress was pretty worn out. All in all the hostel can be recommended to young people with a low budget and not too many demands :)

place was kind of a mess and the door to my room was broken. Everything was out of order and the staff was bickering. Breakfast wasn't very good

• 25th Nov 2014

Great hostel, one of the bests where ive stayed. Great staff and atmosphere. I started booking three days and end up staying for ten. Defenetly recomend this hostel. Cheers

The hostel has a really nice feel about it and it is really easy to meet other people. The location is great if you want to be out of the hustle and bustle but its a quick walk to sultanahmet and cafes/bars in Taksim. The facilities seem a little undermanaged, in terms of showers working properly, some heating problems etc. and the bunks make a weird noise. However for the price the hostel is definitely still worth it. Really friendly staff and great breakfast

Young travelers will love this centrally located hostel especially for the chance to meet other travelers. Dorms were clean, a bit cramped but nothing out of the ordinary. Breakfast is fine, but again average. Staff were extremely sweet and helpful. Location is great for all types of activities.

• 24th Nov 2014

Great place! Fun atmosphere, very helpful staff, breakfast is awesome.

• 23rd Nov 2014

COLD SHOWERS, they said "earlier is better", at 8:30 am were still cold. plugs in a 10 bed Dorm, BAD WIFI in all 4 floors. Most LOCKERS were BROKEN so useless to leave valuable stuff in them. My room door was broken and took them 4 days to fix it, it was next to the bathroom so since we couldn't shut it light and noise was constant, impossible to have a good night sleep. FREE BREAKFAST is good though, and stuff is okey. Hostel absolutely overrated!

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Argentina

Good place to stay but some staff need training. For example asked in kitchen to get glass of water but was told "No, kitchen is closed." Also common room closed soon after midnight. Not what I expect from a hostel.

BADABING has a fantastic location !!! It's a walk away from the tram stations, markets, mosques, ferry port, etc and the neighbourhood seemed to be quite safe. There's wifi throughout the hostel and the very top floor is an awesome place to chill out or have a few drinks with fellow travellers. My only concern was that the shared washroom on the second floor was half flooded for a couple days ... But then it was all cleaned up and fixed before I left so props to you BADABING !!!

Excellent hostel. Met a lot of fantastic people and the people working were very helpful with everything. Breakfast ended a bit early (8a - 10a) and the shower was often Luke warm in the morning. Bar was closed but they allowed us to BYOB. The lounge terrace area was comfortable and a great place to chill and meet people. Its also very close to the Galata tower and Isikal street. Old town is very easy to get to as well. Happy with my stay here.

Loved the place! Alex and His staff are knowledgable and helped out to make my stay enjoyable. I will be back!

• 21st Nov 2014

Great Hostel: Great location, great athmosphear, great breakfast, rooms are nice, its close to bars, supermarkets, cafes

Perfect location for going out at night as well walking distance to everything you would want to see. Breakfast is amazing and you have many options to pick from. Shower and toilets clean as well. Worth the money for sure.

Had a great time at bada bing. Booked or 4 nights then extended for 8. Shower heads were busted on arrival but were quickly fixed. Super helpful staff, organized pub crawls, good tips on where to go. Would stay again.

• 14th Nov 2014