Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The best hostel in Istanbul, the perfect location allow you to reach every attraction just walking. The staff is always available and polite. The roof terrace make the atmosphere magic. I definetely come back at bada bing

Walking distance to the historical center. Helpful personnel.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Loved our three night stay at Bada Bing, location made it easy to walk to Taksim and Sultanahemt. When we arrived we were greeted by Ash who took us through everything to see and do in Istanbul and where it was located on the map. The roof top terrace and common room was awesome but you can't take your own alcohol up. We used their travel agency to plan the next week of our trip. Ash again was really helpful planning out a possible itinerary for us to book. Which we did.

• 6th Aug 2014

Bada bing is a great hostel! Lovely staff great ambiance.

• 5th Aug 2014

A good hostel, located right in between the galata bridge (to access all the monuments) and taksim square (shopping/nightlife). The rooms are fairly average, however the common area and rooftop is lively. The host cooks optional dinner every night for $5aud and it's delicious!! Breakfast has good options too. Great staff, friendly atmosphere.

Lovely staff! YUMMY food! Volkan the owner cooks amazing food, I'm not vegetarian but his vegetarian dishes were unreal! x

• 31st Jul 2014

Wonderful atmosphere with nice people! The neighborhood is great - right in between Taksim Square and the tram toward Sultanahmet - and the staff are really cool and helpful. Bada Bing is overall one of the best hostels I've been to and I would stay there again.

• 28th Jul 2014

Very good location, clean and comfortable rooms, really cool staff! if you ask me what i liked the most, is the warm atmosphere. Recommended :)

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Very good. I recommend it!

• 27th Jul 2014

The staff were incredible. Mert was great, we taught him a game of ninja distraction, the whole hostel joined in on the terrace. He then sent me a video of the new people at te hostel playing it! So you had to ask about it... Asht would always look out for left over dinners we cooked, appreciated heaps while he wa working... All sooo helpful organising stuff (the serious side) rooms are big and spacious, high pressure hot showers. Perfect stay, best on my yearly trip so far! Have to go!

• 24th Jul 2014

Good hostel, very good food, either for breakfast or for dinner, with the delicious barbecue at night. The staff is also very friendly, always helping with directions, taxis and etc. For me, the only huge problem was the shower, in my floor there were 2 showers and they were both broken, with just a few drops of water coming out. Anyway, I recommend.

Don't get dropped off at night - the hostel is located down an alley way in a bit of a sketchy neighbourhood, and it was a little frightening to get to. Staff was very friendly and helpful however, and the rooms were very nice. Overall a great hostel, in a less than ideal location.

Bada Bing was a fantastic hostel to stay in. The staff were extremely friendly and willing to help in any way they could. They all went the extra mile for us to ensure we had a great stay. Having a bar on the rooftop is an added bonus especially when you have such a top notch barman (Mert)! Would highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone staying in Istanbul for any period of time.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Nice room and very clean bathroom. The showers are not that good, but are ok. If you wanna buy something to drink inside the hostel, BE READY!! They are gonna charge you a LOT. (and they don´t let you drink your own things in the hostel!!). Well located and organized

• 11th Jul 2014

The staff were great hosts at all hours of the day. The hostel is situated in a great location, tucked in a side street to reduce outside noise, but still very accessible to the Karakoy ferry and tram stations, which made getting around Istanbul that much more accessible.

The Staffs English was not very good to even understand simple situations. My laundry was ruined with bleach stains by their laundry workers, and all I got was my money back from the laundry, nothing more, with two nice dress shirts ruined. The bathrooms were definitely not as clean as other hostels I've been in, rooms were clean though. Overall the staff wasn't very helpful or friendly (partially may be b/c of language) which would have made this place great but instead it was just OK.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Great hostel, nice staff, good lockers under the bed, only minus is that you have to buy your own lock for it, but its only 5 lira. Good facilities, and a great roof terrace where we could watch the World Cup matches!

• 29th Jun 2014

Good hostel, I stayed in a six bed dorm, the entire building was kept very clean especially the bathrooms. There were always showers available on my floor and those were kept very clean as well. Big lockers under the bunk beds in our room big enough to fit even a suit case. Nice kitchen, and rooftop area, and the entire staff was friendly and helpful. The hostel is really well located in terms of the city. My only knock on it is that it's VERY hard to find at first. Even with the map provided.

This hostel had a good vibe and a nice roof top terrace that is great for meeting up with fellow travelers! Also, it is nicely located for access to both the touristy sites as well as the night life of Istanbul.

The staff was overall very good. I was there for Istanbul LGBT Pride and when I came back with a pro LGBT sign one of the staff members scoffed and said ew when I showed it to them. Other than this prejudiced experience I was please.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5