Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I only planned to stay here a couple of nights, but I ended up extending my stay again and again, as I enjoyed being here so much. The hostel is in an excellent location for seeing Istanbul. The staff here are extremely friendly. Hanife, for example, helped me plan several trips around the city, and always made sure I had everything I needed. The hostel attracts a really good crowd of travellers. On the rooftop bar, you can always meet fun, interesting people. It's perfect!

• 3rd Jul 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! Great atmosphere with the rooftop bar and lot of friendly people. Location was proper and made everything walking accessible. Hanife was awesome at telling us what to do, where to see, and helping us with any problems or questions we had, super friendly!

Friendly staff and very supportive of needs.

Everyone here was awesome!

• 30th Jun 2015

Affordable and good place to relax, close to the best sites of Istanbul. Awesome experience.

Great hostel, I can't think of anything more to ask of one. Very central, friendly and helpful 24 hour reception - they made lots of calls for us (for free) when our bicycles were lost by Turkish Air. We got an upgraded room with heaps of space for 3 of us, jug, tea bags, coffee, shampoo, conditioner & soap all supplied. Room was very clean, with a balcony and air-con. Free WiFi and great connection to it. Why would you go anywhere else?

Bada Bing is a very well located hostel. Very close to the Galata tower, Taksim or Sultanahmet and at the same time far enough to take a rest. It's a perfect location. The hostel is clean, has good facilities ( kıitchen,PC) and a nice rooftop bar. Also the staff at the reception is very friendly. Especially Henife is very helpful and smiley girl. I recommend this hostel!

Great hostel with an awesome location in one of my favorite cities. The staff is friendly and helpful and I decided to extend my stay twice during my time here. Facilities are clean and well maintained, with beds made for you every day. Wifi is a bit slow, but there's so much to do elsewhere in the city that it almost never mattered. Would definitely recommend!

• 25th Jun 2015

I tried a couple of different hostels in different areas of Istanbul, and, for me, this hostel was perfect. It is in the best possible location, being within a two-minute walk of the tram and within walking distance of all the major touristic sights in Sultanahment and the lively night life district of Taksim. The staff were lovely and all spoke perfect English. Hanife at reception is such a nice, gentle personality and is always willing to help with anything you need. Clean, cozy rooms as well!

Perfect stay! Very clean, central, recommend

• 23rd Jun 2015

I thought I was going to stay in Istanbul for only 3 days but I stayed 20 days thanks to the great hospitality and friendship of this amazing hostel. I've traveled around the world and I can say that this is the best hostel I've ever stayed. Not only is very clean and has an amazing atmosphere, it has also a perfect location. Hanife always makes you feel as home, always smiling and always caring about you; she's been a great hostess in this amazing city. If you come to Istanbul stay in Bada Bing

Stayed in the private double rooms for 8 days and it was great. Only recommendation would be to provide top sheets with the beds, as the blankets are completely unnecessary in the heat

• 20th Jun 2015

Great location to the Hostel right by the Galata Bridge and mayor ferry stations. The atmosphere was also amazing, everyone working there went out of their way to make you feel welcome and make sure you had everything you needed (especially the pretty girl working the reception during the mornings). Only cretinism is the internet isn't very good anywhere but the lobby, other than that my stay at the hostel was perfect!

We had a brilliant stay in Istanbul at bada bing. The rooms were clean, comfortable and secure with large lockers. The atmosphere was really fun and friendly helped by the chilled rooftop bar and the people that ran the hostel. It's well positioned, a short walk to both the old town and main nightlife areas. We drove into Istanbul and needed to get our car serviced. The guys at bada bing were super helpful, taking us to a cheap mechanic and even they even came along to translate. Recommend!

• 19th Jun 2015

Had a nice double-bed private room, unfortunately quite close to the noisy roof-top bar. At night the streets right around the hostel didn't seem too safe but tram/metro stop was very close. Supermarket near-by, also the Bosphorus very close. No breakfast offered. Rather decent unisex washroom on each floor. Nice lobby and roof-top area.

had a great stay at bada bing hostel. the rooftop area is great for hanging out and meeting people, and the Karakoy neighborhood is a great base for exploring the city -- easy walk across the bridge to the main tourist sites, but also close to nightlife and Taksim.

Upon arrival we were greeted by the one and only, Soner. Let me start by saying, what a legend. He welcomed us with a chilled vibe and sorted our booking without a fuss. His easy to talk to nature and willingness to help with general knowledge as well as travelling in Turkey was great and made our stay and overall journey across Turkey a treat. The hostel itself is well positioned and a nice place to relax, with a sweet rooftop bar. Until next time, Nath

I would suggest to anyone to stay at Bada Bing Hostel.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Serbia

Very good hostel to stay. The stuff is super friendly. They have a nice rooftop to hang out and drink beers in the evening. There are always a lot of fun people to hang out with. To be honest thats all you need in a hostel. I would definately stay there again.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Highly recommendable ... Pretty nice place, really friendly people, excellent location... I won a shot for doing wallstanding for three minutes!!! Haha Regards

• 16th Jun 2015