Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The staff is pathetic. The manager is rude, doesn't understand English properly, abuses people for petty things and certainly doesn't know what hospitality means.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • India

Amazing experience!! Lover h

• 27th Jul 2015

best hostel in Istanbul. Friendly staff, great location and the rooftop area and bar makes for a fun atmosphere any day of the week. i was a solo traveller and had no problems meeting people.

• 24th Jul 2015

A fantastic hostel, walking distance to everywhere and the most helpful staff I have come across. Would stay here again for sure

OWNER PLEASE READ: the beer is overpriced in the bar. Taksim bars are the same price, and the hostel isn't a Taksim bar. I don't like feeling like I'm being ripped off. I've heard the reasoning about the grocery store not having a rooftop bar, but if the beer was cheaper, I would drink more of it and you would make more money. Every person I talked to felt the same way. LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS! We've been to a lot of hostels and we know what we're talking about. Otherwise, really great hostel.

My stay at Badabing hostel was for 2 nights, 1 night before a tour around Turkey and another night after the end of the tour. The entire tour was organised by Mr. Soner who works at badabing hostel. He does an amazing job of getting tours organised and his communication with me during the tour was greatly appreciated The hostel has everything you need while staying in Istanbul. It's in a great location, has really helpful staff and the bar upstairs was one of my favourites to hang out in Europe.

• 16th Jul 2015

Great value for money. The travel agent Soner that is attached to the hostel was fantastic with organising an itinerary for us to explore some of the best of Turkey outside of Istanbul. We told him what we were interested in seeing and our time-frame and budget, he organised a wonderful package for us incorporating what we wanted. Everything was organised from the transfers to accommodation , tours and cruise. Definitely check them out.

• 16th Jul 2015

The staff was very helpful, the rooms were nice and fresh and the location is very central. The roof is a very nice place to hang out and go out with everyone, but the prices weren't much different than the bars :/ that and the kitchen lacked organization and basic stuff like oil.

The hostel was very nice and clean- rooms were cleaned every day and the bathroom facilities were awesome as well! The upstairs bar was definitely a highlight; such a good atmosphere and it was super easy to make friends and head out to different places each night. The staff were all really helpful and friendly, Soner was a great help in booking any travel packages and sorted me out with a full itinerary around Turkey within an hour. Great location, great atmosphere, amazing people!

• 6th Jul 2015

I has a great time here, all the staff where amazing! So helpful and the went out of their way to help me especially Vahid! Mr Sonar was so welcoming upon arrival and invited us for a drinknon the rooftop where he chatted passionatly about Istanbul, The owner Valkon took some people out on a free bar crawl each night. He loves sharing his travel stories. Hanife on reception during the day is a sweetheart very helpful and patient. I will definatly stay here again If I come back to Istanbul.

I only planned to stay here a couple of nights, but I ended up extending my stay again and again, as I enjoyed being here so much. The hostel is in an excellent location for seeing Istanbul. The staff here are extremely friendly. Hanife, for example, helped me plan several trips around the city, and always made sure I had everything I needed. The hostel attracts a really good crowd of travellers. On the rooftop bar, you can always meet fun, interesting people. It's perfect!

• 3rd Jul 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! Great atmosphere with the rooftop bar and lot of friendly people. Location was proper and made everything walking accessible. Hanife was awesome at telling us what to do, where to see, and helping us with any problems or questions we had, super friendly!

This was out first hostel experience and it was amazing! The staff were so friendly and helpful and the facilities were great. The wifi was great throughout the whole hostel and although breakfast was extra it was delicious. The rooftop terrace was a great way to socialise and meet people. Volkan was so helpful and went above and beyond to make us feel at home, even taking us all on nights out. Couldn't fault the stay and definitely would go back.

Friendly staff and very supportive of needs.

Everyone here was awesome!

• 30th Jun 2015

Affordable and good place to relax, close to the best sites of Istanbul. Awesome experience.

Usual dorm to spend a night good value for money

Great hostel, I can't think of anything more to ask of one. Very central, friendly and helpful 24 hour reception - they made lots of calls for us (for free) when our bicycles were lost by Turkish Air. We got an upgraded room with heaps of space for 3 of us, jug, tea bags, coffee, shampoo, conditioner & soap all supplied. Room was very clean, with a balcony and air-con. Free WiFi and great connection to it. Why would you go anywhere else?

Bada Bing is a very well located hostel. Very close to the Galata tower, Taksim or Sultanahmet and at the same time far enough to take a rest. It's a perfect location. The hostel is clean, has good facilities ( kıitchen,PC) and a nice rooftop bar. Also the staff at the reception is very friendly. Especially Henife is very helpful and smiley girl. I recommend this hostel!

Great hostel with an awesome location in one of my favorite cities. The staff is friendly and helpful and I decided to extend my stay twice during my time here. Facilities are clean and well maintained, with beds made for you every day. Wifi is a bit slow, but there's so much to do elsewhere in the city that it almost never mattered. Would definitely recommend!

• 25th Jun 2015