Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I've stayed at several hostels in Istanbul, and this one is bar far the best, both in terms of it's facilities and atmosphere. It's clean and it has a bomb breakfast. Alex, who works up front, is the freaking man and takes the time to make your stay a good one

This is a clean, comfortable hostel excellently located between New and Old City and ferries to the Asia side and the Princes' Islands. I easily met other welcoming travelers here. There is an included breakfast (not five stars, but tasty and will do the trick to fuel your day of sightseeing). The staff will help you plan your day and transportation. Be forewarned, mosquitos can be bad if you keep your window open, so keep it closed. When I return to Istanbul, I will be coming back to Bada Bing!

• 5th Oct 2014

Great hostel, lovely staff. My only complaint is that there are so many big Groups so being a solo traveller is difficult. They actually made a mistake with my booking but well and truly went out of their way to fix the issue-.Clean comfy.

Hostel staff were great and took or directed us to some great nights out, rooms and showers were all in good condition, and reception were happy to help with getting all 8 of us into the same room despite being under 3 separate bookings

The location of bada bing a big plus. All the major places to see are very close by.The hostel is pretty clean. Also Alex was very helpful to us especially in finding hostel in capadocia and getting us cabs early morning ..Just the right place to stay either going alone or in a group !!

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • India

Great upstairs common area with good selection for dinner at good rates. Also good breakfast choices included if ur up in time. Staff helpful with info and cleaned every day. Only problem is too many Australians

Everything was great. Alex even helped me do an important teleconference by loaning me his computer and downloading Skype

Bada bing is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The location is great, easy to get everywhere. The rooms at spacious and the beds comfortable. The free breakfast in the morning has a great variety of choice. But most of all the staff make the hostel amazing. Every one of them is friendly and eager to help in any way they can. I can highly recommend this place to any travellers. You won't be disappointed

The staff here was really friendly and hung out with all the guests. the free breakfast was awesome and the paid meals there are even better. The hostels in a really great area, in between taxim and the old town, everything is walking distance. Really great hostel, definitely going to stay here again!! Alex is a champ!

This was the most enjoyable hostel we have been in in our whole 4 month trip in Europe, from comfy beds, Spacious warm GOOD showers, great Wifi, a roof top terrace to relax in the sun, a nice bar, lounge area to sit and relax, Centrally located to tram stop, easy walk to grand bazaar palace. Staff are so friendly and fun, went out of their way to show us a Great time, took us out on a pub crawl to local bars, always up to have a laugh, muck around and tell us all about istanbul

Bada Bing is the best hostel in Europe !!, everything was perfect, staff were exceptional !!!, Alex you rock !!! Danny and Michelle

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Really friendly staff and very helpful with the various (unrelated) issues we were having. Really good breakfast (not just toast etc.) and in a great location - close to both key areas. would definitely stay again!

Alex and the rest of the staff are legends! Very helpful and made the stay really enjoyable. Highly recommended

• 28th Sep 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. The location is perfect, close to the tram and galata but far from the loud touristy parts of istanbul. Nice terrace to meet people and big dorms. I would go back on my next visit to Istanbul!

Comfortable stay, the staff was very helpful.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • India

Great place to stay and close to tram stops only 10 mins into central attractions, our room (private double) was lovely and clean, quiet and spacious. The manager Alex was absolutely brilliant, came to get us when our cab got lost, organised welcome drinks in the hostel bar, made sure we had food even though arrived late - and got us in for a late dinner on our final night at an amazing restaurant nearby in Karakoy. The hostel bar is a great place to meet up,

Good hostel for what you pay for, great location. More Power plugs per room would be good and only two showers to share between each floor (20+ people). Offer good dinner for price. Travel office ıs handy but be aware of over pricing for package deals.

The bada bing team were very welcoming and extremely helpful. Alex especially went out of his way to make our stay very easy and pleasant. The roof top bar is great and the food is cheap and delicious too!

Had an amazing time at badabing! Great environment for meeting other travelers. They have a beautiful rooftop patio. Washrooms were always clean. Only a ten minute walk to New Mosque. Alex is the man! And wifi is strong in any dark corner of the hostel. I would highly recomend staying here when visiting Istanbul.

• 26th Sep 2014

Great place where the staff (esp Alex) make a genuine effort to make your stay pleasant. Our taxi driver couldn't find the place so Alex came and found us! Lounge upstairs is nice and relaxing and we arrived late but they managed to cook for us. Special mention to the chef :-) Ask for advice on places to eat and you might be told the epic, secret restaurant with 270 degree view of the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6