Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Bada Bing hostel is excellent value for your money. It is just 3 minutes walk to ferries, metro, grocery store, fish market, cafe and restaurants. The bathrooms and showers are outside the sleeping room. The social and hang-out areas are in the rooftop or at the lobby, make it easy to get proper rest for weary travelers. For night life, the hostel is five short minutes walk from Galata Tower. The kitchen area is excellent to cook up fresh sea-food that you could get from the fish market.

• 23rd Mar 2015

You super big lockers in the rooms, the lobby has a code to get in an out during the night, so that no intruders get in. It's in the new city, 2 minutes walk from Galata tower and 5 minutes walking from the Old City. Super easy area, no climbing needed. Beds are clean and comfortable. The staff is really handy with everything you may need. Wifi, guitar, PS3, kitchen, fridge, hot water all the time. Whatever you may need is there! Very nice stay.

If you're looking for a nice place to stay you really should check out Bada Bing! By the second you arrive you feel welcome, you get offered some tea and coffee or - when you're really lucky - even some Raki. The staff is awesome, they help you with anything, show you around and hang out with you. People staying there are from all over the world, they can tell you stories and there's always someone to party with you. I highly recommend Bada Bing for open-minded, friendly and happy fellows!

The staff working there was extremely helpful! We received mail with instructions how to get to the Hostel from the airport, and also useful tips about getting around in the city. If staying in Istanbul this is the place to stay.

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Macedonia

The Bada Bing Hostel is central to everything and you're only a 20 minute walk, at most, to any of the major sites in town. The staff here are some of the best that I've ever come across staying in a hostel. Volkan, the owner, is so helpful for giving information about what to do in the city. He even took us out a couple of nights to show us the nightlife and ordered take-out Turkish food for us on the nights we would stay in the hostel. There is no other place I would ever stay in Istanbul!

• 17th Mar 2015

Had a great week :) Lovely Hostel, perfect location great Host!

The location is great, the rooms clean, and the atmosphere always friendly. The staff was so helpful and nice, and always available with a tip or suggestion and answers to our questions. The hostel owner even ordered us pizza because we couldn't figure out the website! This hostel comes with my highest recommendations.

• 8th Mar 2015

Had a really great stay. The staff is very friendly, good at playing playstaion and has offers good hints where to go. One of the best hostels I got to know.

We had a great stay in Bada Bıng, where we decided to stay way longer than expected. Volcan is a great host, welcoming us with a glas of redwine when we came friday night (and frecuently during our stay), and is very helpful with anything you would need. We can definately recommend this cheap and great located hostel!

Very good hostel! batrooms are newly renovated. Location is also very good, all the major attractions are within walking distance plus there are many coffeeshops and restaurants in the neighborhood. Right in the heart of the city. Istanbul modern was only steps away. Staff is vey friendly and helpful. They inform you well at the check in and always there for you for your questions. Volkan the manager is an awesome guy. I would definitely stay here again!

• 26th Feb 2015

Private room was good! Bathrooms were could have done with a clean.

Best Hostel I've stayed. Security is tight, and at the same time inclusive (24Hs manned reception, huge backpack capacity lockers, lobby and hall cameras). Comfortable kitchen and an invitacion to make myself feel at home. Big bathrooms, comfortable showers and extremely clean. Special mention to Şükrü, the night guy, who was very kindz always willing to assist with a huge smile on his face, and Volcan, who also took us out one night to show us around. GREAT LOCATION TOO!!!

Volkan was a friendly and welcoming host. His knowledge of Istanbul and local daily activities was superb. Our room was beautiful and the location truly could not have been better. Easy walking distances from the main historical sites, nightlife and good restaurants. Volkan helped us with all our needs for on going travel. His recommendation for the Turkish baths was perfect for us and one of the best priced options. Would recommend the private rooms as an excellent alternative to any hotel.

Great hostel with great staff, perfect location close to the bridge and everything is in walking distance. Make sure you go out with everyone during the evening Volkan will show you a good time around town!

A really greatz hostel. Nice atmosphere and great people working there. I loved that there was tee all the time. Really clean and nice rooms too. The location of the hostel is pretty good for everything. Nightife, tourist stuff and so on. I would go totally go there a second time!

• 17th Feb 2015

The staff here is very helpful. Good location near Galata tower and river. Hot shower was especially good. But i wanted to have something different for breakfast. Turkish breakfast was nice but for more than 2 days, it is too much

• 6th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Volkan was so nice, we talked for an hour about modern Turkey and what it's like being a secular pacifist in the current climate...Bada Bing also has a travel agency that I used to book for Capadocia and Pamukkale, it was very helpful. The location was AMAZING, everything is within half an hour walking distance in any direction. Hot water at all hours. Breakfast typical Turkish. I definitely recommend Bada Bing for your Istanbul stay! If I come back, I would stay there again.

• 4th Feb 2015

I had a great time in Istanbul, specially at the hostel!the staff is very friendly and always ready to help you!! We booked a double bed private room and it was very clean and tidy when we jumped in! Really suggest this Hostel-cheap and well located!

Showers could use some maintainence. A few weren't working. Breakfast sucked. The French roast had clearly been cooked in the morning and microwaved when I ordered it. And the staff left the master key in my door. Not very responsible. However the location is great. No need to metro or taxi. Everything is walking distance. Comfy beds.

I have travelled the world, and this is one of the worst hostels i've ever stayed in. The staff were very unfriendly, they were smoking when they were making breakfast and the manager at reception actually threatened me. The place was old , locks not working etc. And there was no hot water for the first day of my trip, even though it was freezing outside. It was also very dirty with stained sheets. I would not recommend this hostel to anybody and for the price (11euro) there are much better!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4