Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The location of the hostel is fantastic, with lots of great cafes/restaurants around and within walking distance of everything. The staff was welcoming, and the facilities great, however when we stayed there a large group of High School students were also staying there. Shouting in the morning, pissing in the shower, blocking up the breakfast bar meant that we spent as little time in the hostel as possible. If these are the types of groups the hostel hosts, then I would not recommend it again.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff were very happy, friendly and could not do enough to make you feel welcome. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Could not have stayed at a better place in Istanbul!

It's a relatively new hostel, but of the few I've been to this one had by far the friendliest staff. Make sure to make it to their Saturday night pub crawl.

Loved this place! Met some awesome people here and when I needed a refund on my last day within a 24 hr period they obliged. Also sweet location and great price of course! Staff was super friendly too.

As good as any hostel in town. Manager, Ash, was extremely helpful in outlining places to go. He has great suggestions. Pretty good location, though a bit hard to find on the first try.

Very friendly staff and a familiar atmosphere. I will come back!

• 6th Apr 2014

I had a really good time at Istanbul and Bada Bing Hostel. The staff is very cool and helpful. I definetly recommend this hostel to everyone. Although it is small, you have everything you need and more. GO!!!!! Rafa.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

The staff were very helpful and friendly

Great place, very friendly staff, convenient location in modern Istanbul, near Galata, Karaköy, Beyoğlu, Taksim, Istiklal caddesi, etc. It can be a bit noisy when there are parties on the rooftop, but if there are beds available at the lower floor, the staff may move your bed assignment to a more quiet room, more distant from the party ;-) I would definitely recommand this hostel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Istanbul.

Really great staff who were always available and helpful. Nice bar/cafe and chill out area up stairs with a roof terrace. We stayed in an 8 bed dorm and it was really spacious and comfortable. Overall a great hostel! Would recommend it/

A total delight to stay here. Never have I been to a hostel where the staff was so considerate, helpful and hospitable as here. The staff provides a lot of good tips for your stay in the city, and has made my total experience therefore richer. (they have booked me tickets for a euroleague basketball game for example) Its great value for money with delish morning breakfast! When I come back to Istanbul, it'll be to Bada Bing!

• 17th Mar 2014

Excellent service, delicious breakfast, and great location if you're looking to sightsee in Sultanahmet, but stay closer to the restaurants and nightlife in Beyoglu. Closely located to the tram, and an easy walk to both Taksim and Sultanahment. Highly Recommended!

• 14th Mar 2014

Very very goof hostel. We spent 2 nights there and it was perfect: warm welcome of Esref Osdemir, the room was perfectly clean and nice. We recommend highly this place.

• 7th Mar 2014

Thank you for staying at Bada Bing and your lovely comments. As you said we clean our rooms regularly and want to be sure you have great time in Istanbul. Thanks again.

Greatest hostel I've ever stayed at, staff, comfort of facility, cleanliness & location to everything was PERFECT! When I return to Istanbul the only option for my lodging will be to stay again at Bada Bing.... A huge thanks to the Entire staff there.

Thanks for staying at Bada Bing and your lovely comments. We are trying to perform our best and our guests like you encourage us more. We are looking forward to see you here next time. Take care of yourself.

A wonderful place to stay in a warm-hearted atmosphere with a stuff, that cares a lot about your stay!! I was there 2 times and for sure will come back for a third time! Thank you*

Thank you very much for your lovely comments. We always try to make our guests feel like they are at home. See you next time in our renewed rooftop :) Take care.

Great location, nice place although it was under construction. Breakfast was disappointing, just cereal. Showers are either scalding or freezing.

Thanks for your constructive comments. You are right at the time of your staying there were some painting jobs but now they are all finished and we will update our pictures soon. You can be sure that it will be so different when you stay next time. Looking to see you again at our House. Take care.

I have booked Bada Bing Hostel just one night but when I arrived at the hostel extended my stay as 3 days. Because location is perfect it is very close to historical sites and also to the fun places. And the staff is very kind and helpful, when I arrived there they offered me fresh tea and told me almost everything I should know. There is also a travel agency under the hostel and they helped me out to book my Cappadocia trip. I definitely recommend all the travelers who visit Istanbul.

• 20th Feb 2014

Very nice place, and good staff. We truly recommend everybody travelling to Bada Bing to visit this hostel. Nice views, good starting point for doing hikes and relaxed atmosphere. You feel at home at this hostel.

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

Excellent Hostel! Great atmosphere, friendly staff and great facilities. Very easy to find and it is well located. Very good price and they have every evening activities to meet other travelers. Absolutely recommended!

• 19th Feb 2014