Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Alex and the rest of the staff are legends! Very helpful and made the stay really enjoyable. Highly recommended

• 28th Sep 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. The location is perfect, close to the tram and galata but far from the loud touristy parts of istanbul. Nice terrace to meet people and big dorms. I would go back on my next visit to Istanbul!

Had an amazing time at badabing! Great environment for meeting other travelers. They have a beautiful rooftop patio. Washrooms were always clean. Only a ten minute walk to New Mosque. Alex is the man! And wifi is strong in any dark corner of the hostel. I would highly recomend staying here when visiting Istanbul.

• 26th Sep 2014

Great place where the staff (esp Alex) make a genuine effort to make your stay pleasant. Our taxi driver couldn't find the place so Alex came and found us! Lounge upstairs is nice and relaxing and we arrived late but they managed to cook for us. Special mention to the chef :-) Ask for advice on places to eat and you might be told the epic, secret restaurant with 270 degree view of the city.

I do not recommend this hostel. When we inquired about a bus, the guys on the desk said 'there are lots' and told us to go to Taxsim square for more info. I expected more considering they have a travel agency attached to the hostel! They pressured solo travellers constantly to leave positive reviews.

Thank you so much for your stay at the bing. I'm so sorry to hear that our staff forwarded you to another agency for the service we didn't have. I wish there was something we could do for you. It must have been a terrible experience for you to be asked for a positive feedback when you don't get the service you deserve. We are terribly sorry for your inconvenience. We learn from our mistakes. We wish you all the best. Best Regards, Volkan

We had a Good stay :) Alex the receptionist was very nice and helpful. Free breakfast was very good and healthy and to have it on the rooftop in the morning sun was brilliant! Only downside are the showers in the first floor. They were broken but always very clean. Laundry was waaaaay to expensive!

Really nice atmosphere. Well located. 5 minutes walk from the Galata Tower and all the bars and pubs. The staff is very kind and helpful. It has very nice common spaces to hang out and meet people. Plus, they serve breakfast and they offer different options. I definitely recommend it!

Nice terrace, and the staff are super friendly and hospitable

We loved to stay in Bada Bing hostel! It was an amazing time, we will come again:)

• 22nd Sep 2014

Cool place, room is clean. Good place to stay

After having traveled across many countries in Europe, this was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Alex was a huge help and went out of his way to make sure we had a great stay. The hostel is located close to many attractions and is a close walk to Taksim (great shopping, food, and clubs). Thanks again for the great hospitality. Truly a great value.

• 20th Sep 2014

This was a decent place but the staff could do more to improve the atmosphere by getting involved - nights out, cheap group dinners? The beds were decent, showers good and security excellent. There is probably better options in Istanbul though.

Hostel room was spacious and comfortable, the staff were friendly and helped booked our taxi to the airport from the hostel. The breakfast was great, there were three choices and it was cooked fresh while you waited. I would recommend it to other travellers if asked.

Bada bing was awesome. Especially Alex, he helped us with everything we needed. The location is perfect for getting anywhere on the tram. Showers were good.

Amazing hostel! Delicious breakfast, great location, comfy beds and super helpful staff. Mega shout out to Alex for all his help ;) Stay here!

Nice rooms except the bed for having a timber frame that u hit ur foot on constantly coz it's made for short people

Good hostel nice bathrooms wi fi doesn't go that well in some rooms but good every where else. Breakfast are nice but the tickets mean u can get omlets etc not just the Turkish breakfast lol. Good location close to trains and pubs

The time of my life!

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

We stayed two nights in hostel and It was really good for us. It has great location near taksim, besiktas, eminonu and sultanahmet. We had a little problem during to check in but Alex and crew were really helpful. There was no problem after this.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

Had a great time at BadaBing. Very social place at a good location

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6