Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Great Hostel: Great location, great athmosphear, great breakfast, rooms are nice, its close to bars, supermarkets, cafes

Perfect location for going out at night as well walking distance to everything you would want to see. Breakfast is amazing and you have many options to pick from. Shower and toilets clean as well. Worth the money for sure.

Had a great time at bada bing. Booked or 4 nights then extended for 8. Shower heads were busted on arrival but were quickly fixed. Super helpful staff, organized pub crawls, good tips on where to go. Would stay again.

• 14th Nov 2014

The best hostel in Istanbul. Alex, the owner, is great - the atmosphere is great - and they even have a cook for you for breakfast. If you come to Istanbul, this is the hostel to stay in, no doubt, for a good atmosphere, or to relax, or to meet people and go out. The location is outstanding in a great district that makes you feel like you are at home!

Great hostel you have to stay here.

Wonderful service as on my previous visit; me and a friend of mine booked 2 beds in a female dormitory but got upgraded to a double room with shared bathroom. Room was small but clean and with new furniture. Bathrooms were also acceptable in hostel category.

The staff are super friendly and capable, more than willing to help you out. My first night they talked down the taxi price for me. The facilities are nice, with a great rooftop. The location is great for going to clubs at night too. All in all really happy I stayed here.

• 6th Nov 2014

We are very happy with our stay at Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul! Twice we arrived after midnight, but that was never a problem, and we were welcomed by the friendly staff on both occasions with beverages and a feeling of relaxed satisfaction. All of our questions and requests have been met with confidence and professionalism. Food is excellent and the complimentary breakfast is made fresh from a choice of western or local flavor dishes. Bada effing Bing!

• 2nd Nov 2014

It is a great value and very close to the Galata Bridge, Tower; the pier with commuter ferries going everywhere and shops. If you need an outdoor store like I did, you have about 20 to choose from within a few blocks with great selections. A decent hot breakfast of fr toast, eggs, pancakes or vegs. A little hard to find at first, but the hostel sends you their own email that helps with that. The staff helps if you need to find specific, like a tailor. Grea coffeeshops within a few blocks, too.

Bada Bing is a very nice hostel. Location is great. Staff is very friendly. The only thing that could be better is cleanliness. Our room was full of dust. Also the shower didn't work properly. But we had a very nice stay, and we would definitely go back. Also because of the friendly staff!

The hostel is a good value for Istanbul and is the closest to the tram to the old city. The staff was amazing, with directions, suggestions, and going above and beyond for people Alex and the gang were really positive, The breakfast was good with 4 choices. Second time I stayed here, due to staff, cleanliness and location. They could have some hooks in the bathrooms, but that could be said for most hostels, but were clean and was nice to have individual stalls for showers

The carpets were really disgusting and made the whole place seem rather dirty. The showers were not very good, in my opinion. In one of the showers, the shower head was broken and was never repaired, so there was literally just a plastic tube instead, that would sometimes accidentally spray other people in the bathroom. The other shower was unfortunately not much better. On a positive note, though, the free breakfast was probably the best I've had!

• 24th Oct 2014

The hostel is pretty well located and quite easy to get to. It's close to Taksim Square and a 20-30 min walk (10 min tram ride) from the older/more historic part is Istanbul. It's a great base if you're going to spending most of your time out and about exploring Istanbul.

Was not clean, betwen and under beds you could find a lot of rubbish . Staff was very imcompetence, she mistake my room and she even didnt know that was a bus to airport near by. I am very flex but this was the worse. The sheetd in the bed were old and the blankets look like were not clean after use. Is near to a disco

Between the great location & amazing staff, Bada Bing was the perfect spot for my Istanbul stay. The rooftop terrace/bar is great for socialising, the lockers are massive/secure, & the bathrooms were well maintained at all times. The helpful staff are truly brilliant & make this place what it is - someone was always on hand to offer sightseeing/outing suggestions, & Alex went above & beyond in organising a trip to Cappadocia for me (highly recommended!). Couldn't have asked for better!

The staff here are of the highest qualitty and really made my stay worth while! They were friendly and helpful and always around to improve my stay!

Bada Bing was an excellent way to kick off my gap year travels. Lovely environment, the rooftop bar is really chilled and you can get a cracking sandwich! I showers are clean and wifi works pretty much everywhere. The staff are super friendly, Alex was even able to arrange an onward trip for one of the girls I met there. Alex, Omud and the rest of the guys are really laid back and fun to be around. Upon my inevitable return to Istanbul I know where my first stop will be!

Great place to stay. Had fun and a really good time there =)

• 9th Oct 2014

What a AMAZING hostel. One of my favorites. The common room upstairs was a great place to make fast friends easily. The food was also great! The next time in in Turkey I will definitely stay here.

I've stayed at several hostels in Istanbul, and this one is bar far the best, both in terms of it's facilities and atmosphere. It's clean and it has a bomb breakfast. Alex, who works up front, is the freaking man and takes the time to make your stay a good one

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6