Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Bada Bing is a very well located hostel. Very close to the Galata tower, Taksim or Sultanahmet and at the same time far enough to take a rest. It's a perfect location. The hostel is clean, has good facilities ( kıitchen,PC) and a nice rooftop bar. Also the staff at the reception is very friendly. Especially Henife is very helpful and smiley girl. I recommend this hostel!

Great hostel with an awesome location in one of my favorite cities. The staff is friendly and helpful and I decided to extend my stay twice during my time here. Facilities are clean and well maintained, with beds made for you every day. Wifi is a bit slow, but there's so much to do elsewhere in the city that it almost never mattered. Would definitely recommend!

• 25th Jun 2015

I tried a couple of different hostels in different areas of Istanbul, and, for me, this hostel was perfect. It is in the best possible location, being within a two-minute walk of the tram and within walking distance of all the major touristic sights in Sultanahment and the lively night life district of Taksim. The staff were lovely and all spoke perfect English. Hanife at reception is such a nice, gentle personality and is always willing to help with anything you need. Clean, cozy rooms as well!

Perfect stay! Very clean, central, recommend

• 23rd Jun 2015

I thought I was going to stay in Istanbul for only 3 days but I stayed 20 days thanks to the great hospitality and friendship of this amazing hostel. I've traveled around the world and I can say that this is the best hostel I've ever stayed. Not only is very clean and has an amazing atmosphere, it has also a perfect location. Hanife always makes you feel as home, always smiling and always caring about you; she's been a great hostess in this amazing city. If you come to Istanbul stay in Bada Bing

Great location to the Hostel right by the Galata Bridge and mayor ferry stations. The atmosphere was also amazing, everyone working there went out of their way to make you feel welcome and make sure you had everything you needed (especially the pretty girl working the reception during the mornings). Only cretinism is the internet isn't very good anywhere but the lobby, other than that my stay at the hostel was perfect!

Had a nice double-bed private room, unfortunately quite close to the noisy roof-top bar. At night the streets right around the hostel didn't seem too safe but tram/metro stop was very close. Supermarket near-by, also the Bosphorus very close. No breakfast offered. Rather decent unisex washroom on each floor. Nice lobby and roof-top area.

Upon arrival we were greeted by the one and only, Soner. Let me start by saying, what a legend. He welcomed us with a chilled vibe and sorted our booking without a fuss. His easy to talk to nature and willingness to help with general knowledge as well as travelling in Turkey was great and made our stay and overall journey across Turkey a treat. The hostel itself is well positioned and a nice place to relax, with a sweet rooftop bar. Until next time, Nath

I would suggest to anyone to stay at Bada Bing Hostel.

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Serbia

Very good hostel to stay. The stuff is super friendly. They have a nice rooftop to hang out and drink beers in the evening. There are always a lot of fun people to hang out with. To be honest thats all you need in a hostel. I would definately stay there again.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Highly recommendable ... Pretty nice place, really friendly people, excellent location... I won a shot for doing wallstanding for three minutes!!! Haha Regards

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Near everything from historic buildings to bars, great location as it is not too loud, I slept in 10 bed dorm and had great time, great social atmosphere for all especially solo travellers, staff were great and sonna gives good advice for everyone... Never a dull moment ! 100% all the way and I am returning soon

Great little hostel. Friendly staff and good value for money.

• 14th Jun 2015

Great hostel.

Great, clean space that was a central location to many areas, including the tram and multiple ferries. We were out pretty early each morning (8/9am) and returned for a mid-day rest (3/4pm) before heading out for the evening. It was the perfect location for that. The staff was friendly and we saw lots of folks hanging out in the communal spots (downstairs lounge area and rooftop bar) though we didn't spend much time in either.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Pakistan

This hostel is perfectly located, the rooms are big and nice. However, for the same price, a lot of hostels offers breakfast too!

Excellent hostel. Is in the less touristy side of Istanbul but still walking distance to all the sights. Great nightlife real close by and great atmosphere on the rooftop that leads to some wild nights.

Excellent location between old and new town. Friendly staff always willing to assist with travel arrangements or places to go, and cool chill out rooftop bar. Great stay.

Good cleanliness and facilities.

• 7th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

Good amenities, nice staff, good recommendations and clean bathrooms. The hostel had a great youth atmosphere, and we loved staying in that environment.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5