Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I'm sorry to have to write this review after all the goods things I've heard about bada bing. However I feel as if Alex the owner handled some easy situations poorly. After booking and paying for an extra two nights, I was rudely awoken by Alex the second morning saying that I had to check out immediately because they had made a mistake and over booked the hostel. He made me cry because he was so aggressive at checkout. However the hostel it's self is clean, great terrace and spacious rooms.

• 14th Oct 2014

The staff here are of the highest qualitty and really made my stay worth while! They were friendly and helpful and always around to improve my stay!

Great place to stay. Had fun and a really good time there =)

• 9th Oct 2014

I've stayed at several hostels in Istanbul, and this one is bar far the best, both in terms of it's facilities and atmosphere. It's clean and it has a bomb breakfast. Alex, who works up front, is the freaking man and takes the time to make your stay a good one

This is a clean, comfortable hostel excellently located between New and Old City and ferries to the Asia side and the Princes' Islands. I easily met other welcoming travelers here. There is an included breakfast (not five stars, but tasty and will do the trick to fuel your day of sightseeing). The staff will help you plan your day and transportation. Be forewarned, mosquitos can be bad if you keep your window open, so keep it closed. When I return to Istanbul, I will be coming back to Bada Bing!

• 5th Oct 2014

Great hostel, lovely staff. My only complaint is that there are so many big Groups so being a solo traveller is difficult. They actually made a mistake with my booking but well and truly went out of their way to fix the issue-.Clean comfy.

Hostel staff were great and took or directed us to some great nights out, rooms and showers were all in good condition, and reception were happy to help with getting all 8 of us into the same room despite being under 3 separate bookings

The location of bada bing a big plus. All the major places to see are very close by.The hostel is pretty clean. Also Alex was very helpful to us especially in finding hostel in capadocia and getting us cabs early morning ..Just the right place to stay either going alone or in a group !!

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • India

Great upstairs common area with good selection for dinner at good rates. Also good breakfast choices included if ur up in time. Staff helpful with info and cleaned every day. Only problem is too many Australians

Everything was great. Alex even helped me do an important teleconference by loaning me his computer and downloading Skype

Bada bing is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The location is great, easy to get everywhere. The rooms at spacious and the beds comfortable. The free breakfast in the morning has a great variety of choice. But most of all the staff make the hostel amazing. Every one of them is friendly and eager to help in any way they can. I can highly recommend this place to any travellers. You won't be disappointed

The staff here was really friendly and hung out with all the guests. the free breakfast was awesome and the paid meals there are even better. The hostels in a really great area, in between taxim and the old town, everything is walking distance. Really great hostel, definitely going to stay here again!! Alex is a champ!

This was the most enjoyable hostel we have been in in our whole 4 month trip in Europe, from comfy beds, Spacious warm GOOD showers, great Wifi, a roof top terrace to relax in the sun, a nice bar, lounge area to sit and relax, Centrally located to tram stop, easy walk to grand bazaar palace. Staff are so friendly and fun, went out of their way to show us a Great time, took us out on a pub crawl to local bars, always up to have a laugh, muck around and tell us all about istanbul

Bada Bing is the best hostel in Europe !!, everything was perfect, staff were exceptional !!!, Alex you rock !!! Danny and Michelle

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Really friendly staff and very helpful with the various (unrelated) issues we were having. Really good breakfast (not just toast etc.) and in a great location - close to both key areas. would definitely stay again!

Alex and the rest of the staff are legends! Very helpful and made the stay really enjoyable. Highly recommended

• 28th Sep 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. The location is perfect, close to the tram and galata but far from the loud touristy parts of istanbul. Nice terrace to meet people and big dorms. I would go back on my next visit to Istanbul!

Comfortable stay, the staff was very helpful.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • India

Great place to stay and close to tram stops only 10 mins into central attractions, our room (private double) was lovely and clean, quiet and spacious. The manager Alex was absolutely brilliant, came to get us when our cab got lost, organised welcome drinks in the hostel bar, made sure we had food even though arrived late - and got us in for a late dinner on our final night at an amazing restaurant nearby in Karakoy. The hostel bar is a great place to meet up,

Good hostel for what you pay for, great location. More Power plugs per room would be good and only two showers to share between each floor (20+ people). Offer good dinner for price. Travel office ıs handy but be aware of over pricing for package deals.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6