Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed here for ages and it was great. Good location for trips in any direction around Istanbul and a great terrace up on the roof!

Location is perfect and the hostel has a cool atmosphere with a pretty sweet rooftop bar open for breakfast with reasonably cheap pancakes.

Nice place overall. The showers were bad and the Internet really bad. The air conditioning was excellent. The dorms had enough space which is nice. The main reason I booked this place was because they said I could check in before the check in time if the bed was ready, when I arrived I was told that it would be ready until 3 because they were full book the previous night, but when I did check in I found out that there were two free bed.

I originally booked Bada Bing just for two nights, hoping to change hostels. However, I enjoyed the time at BadaBing so much that. extended another two days and spent the whole time in Istanbul there. It is a perfect place to make friends and also the staff are super friendly. Mr.Soner, our travel consultant took good care of us even after leaving the hostel. I will definitely go to Bada Bing if I return to Istanbul. The location is also great!

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They are always willing to advise you on where to go as well as the timings and costs of monuments, in short they help you to get the most out of your trip to Istanbul. The hostel itself is clean and comfortable. There's great wifi coverage and clean bathrooms/showers. Mr. Soner is also very accommodating and goes out of his way to ensure that guests have a great visit.

• 11th Aug 2015