Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Just a quicky to say we loved our stay and found the staff exceptionally flexible and helpful. Very close to the action in Istanbul, this place is agood for a backpacker.

• 12th Jul 2015

The staff was very helpful, the rooms were nice and fresh and the location is very central. The roof is a very nice place to hang out and go out with everyone, but the prices weren't much different than the bars :/ that and the kitchen lacked organization and basic stuff like oil.

The hostel was very nice and clean- rooms were cleaned every day and the bathroom facilities were awesome as well! The upstairs bar was definitely a highlight; such a good atmosphere and it was super easy to make friends and head out to different places each night. The staff were all really helpful and friendly, Soner was a great help in booking any travel packages and sorted me out with a full itinerary around Turkey within an hour. Great location, great atmosphere, amazing people!

• 6th Jul 2015

I has a great time here, all the staff where amazing! So helpful and the went out of their way to help me especially Vahid! Mr Sonar was so welcoming upon arrival and invited us for a drinknon the rooftop where he chatted passionatly about Istanbul, The owner Valkon took some people out on a free bar crawl each night. He loves sharing his travel stories. Hanife on reception during the day is a sweetheart very helpful and patient. I will definatly stay here again If I come back to Istanbul.

I only planned to stay here a couple of nights, but I ended up extending my stay again and again, as I enjoyed being here so much. The hostel is in an excellent location for seeing Istanbul. The staff here are extremely friendly. Hanife, for example, helped me plan several trips around the city, and always made sure I had everything I needed. The hostel attracts a really good crowd of travellers. On the rooftop bar, you can always meet fun, interesting people. It's perfect!

• 3rd Jul 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! Great atmosphere with the rooftop bar and lot of friendly people. Location was proper and made everything walking accessible. Hanife was awesome at telling us what to do, where to see, and helping us with any problems or questions we had, super friendly!

This was out first hostel experience and it was amazing! The staff were so friendly and helpful and the facilities were great. The wifi was great throughout the whole hostel and although breakfast was extra it was delicious. The rooftop terrace was a great way to socialise and meet people. Volkan was so helpful and went above and beyond to make us feel at home, even taking us all on nights out. Couldn't fault the stay and definitely would go back.

Friendly staff and very supportive of needs.

Everyone here was awesome!

• 30th Jun 2015

Affordable and good place to relax, close to the best sites of Istanbul. Awesome experience.

Usual dorm to spend a night good value for money

Great hostel, I can't think of anything more to ask of one. Very central, friendly and helpful 24 hour reception - they made lots of calls for us (for free) when our bicycles were lost by Turkish Air. We got an upgraded room with heaps of space for 3 of us, jug, tea bags, coffee, shampoo, conditioner & soap all supplied. Room was very clean, with a balcony and air-con. Free WiFi and great connection to it. Why would you go anywhere else?

Bada Bing is a very well located hostel. Very close to the Galata tower, Taksim or Sultanahmet and at the same time far enough to take a rest. It's a perfect location. The hostel is clean, has good facilities ( kıitchen,PC) and a nice rooftop bar. Also the staff at the reception is very friendly. Especially Henife is very helpful and smiley girl. I recommend this hostel!

Great hostel with an awesome location in one of my favorite cities. The staff is friendly and helpful and I decided to extend my stay twice during my time here. Facilities are clean and well maintained, with beds made for you every day. Wifi is a bit slow, but there's so much to do elsewhere in the city that it almost never mattered. Would definitely recommend!

• 25th Jun 2015

I tried a couple of different hostels in different areas of Istanbul, and, for me, this hostel was perfect. It is in the best possible location, being within a two-minute walk of the tram and within walking distance of all the major touristic sights in Sultanahment and the lively night life district of Taksim. The staff were lovely and all spoke perfect English. Hanife at reception is such a nice, gentle personality and is always willing to help with anything you need. Clean, cozy rooms as well!

Perfect stay! Very clean, central, recommend

• 23rd Jun 2015

I thought I was going to stay in Istanbul for only 3 days but I stayed 20 days thanks to the great hospitality and friendship of this amazing hostel. I've traveled around the world and I can say that this is the best hostel I've ever stayed. Not only is very clean and has an amazing atmosphere, it has also a perfect location. Hanife always makes you feel as home, always smiling and always caring about you; she's been a great hostess in this amazing city. If you come to Istanbul stay in Bada Bing

Stayed in the private double rooms for 8 days and it was great. Only recommendation would be to provide top sheets with the beds, as the blankets are completely unnecessary in the heat

• 20th Jun 2015

Great location to the Hostel right by the Galata Bridge and mayor ferry stations. The atmosphere was also amazing, everyone working there went out of their way to make you feel welcome and make sure you had everything you needed (especially the pretty girl working the reception during the mornings). Only cretinism is the internet isn't very good anywhere but the lobby, other than that my stay at the hostel was perfect!

We had a brilliant stay in Istanbul at bada bing. The rooms were clean, comfortable and secure with large lockers. The atmosphere was really fun and friendly helped by the chilled rooftop bar and the people that ran the hostel. It's well positioned, a short walk to both the old town and main nightlife areas. We drove into Istanbul and needed to get our car serviced. The guys at bada bing were super helpful, taking us to a cheap mechanic and even they even came along to translate. Recommend!