Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

This is an excellent hostel. My girlfriend and I stayed in a private room and for my last night in town I moved to a dorm. The place is clean, in an excellent location and has great facilities. Our private room was the same as any hotel room and the forms are clean and spacious with lockers under the beds. We booked for 2 nights but extended for 4 more and found the staff and owner to be incredibly friendly and helpful.

1 2 3 Next » last »