Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

It was a pleasant stay at BadaBing. Well situated and relaxed atmosphere. Private rooms are big and clean. Cleanless in the toilets and showers could be better but it was really OK. The big plus are the location of the hostel, and staff is very kind and helpfull

A really nice hostel, great staff and good atmosphere! Would stay there again!

Staff were very friendly, and the hostel is in a good location. Rooms and facilities were all clean, and there's a nice rooftop terrace!

We (my girlfriend and I) stayed for 6 nights and it was very good! The staff is really friendly and helpful! The room was one of the best ones we ever stayed in, everything was clean and despite the central location we felt 100% safe =) Thank you guys for everything! Hope to see you again!

Very welcoming staff and we had a nice chat with the owner one evening in the hostel bar. Perfect location: we could walk everywhere and we were not far from the nightlife area.

Had an awesome experience here! Had to leave early and they totally understood and helped me out!

Great hostel. Close enough to everything, but far enough so that its not too busy or crowded. The staff is what made this hostel great, they were amazing! Emirhan was a big help and wonderful to talk to, Volcan was always a pleasure to see and talk to and listen to him play music and Soner always put a smile on my face and if i ever had a question, je had the answer. Great hostel, amazing staff.

great place! great staff! great location! volkan is a great guy to argue politics with.

I had a really nice stay at Bada Bing Hostel. The location was excellent, especially for going to the Turkish Modern Art Museum. The area has a lot of nice cafes and restaurants, but is not too far to walk to the major sites such as the Blue Mosque. The staff, especially Wahid on the front desk, were friendly and helpful.

Had a such a great stay!! From the moment I booked, Volkan sent an email extending a warm welcome, offering different ways to reach Bada Bing upon arrival in Istanbul, whether it be on my own with metro, taxi or a private car. Our suite felt like we we're in a boutique hotel, clean & hot shower. Wifi is fast. The staff is welcoming & down to earth with lots of helpful tips!! The location is in a great and safe area. Right by the water and walking distance to all the attractions!! I Recommend!!

I very much enjoyed my week stay at Bada Bing. My friend and I arrived later than expected at night and were still warmly welcomed by Volkan with hot tea :) As far as the hostel, it was very clean (cleaned everyday), had hot showers, great security, and had an awesome lounge and terrace upstairs by the bar. The kitchen was wonderful as well. Volkan was personable and helpful the entire time, and sent us to THE BEST Turkish delight and Baklava market. Would love to come back and stay again!

Fantastic location for the cost. Friendly staff and clean bathrooms.

We had a lovely stay at BadaBing. Volkan is a very friendly and laidback guy. He gave us an introduction about the city when we arrived. The hostel is clean and has a nice rooftop bar. Volkan also took us and some other hostel guests to a bar where we had an amazing time. I definitely recommend to stay here!

The hostel although is very good , lacks of English speaking staff which makes it very difficult for visitors to find good restaurants, places where to go out , tours and all main information for guests to enjoy estambul . The atmosphere ianincredible and althoug people do not speak English very well they are very kind . The rooms and restrooms could use a bit more cleaning .

Really good hostel. Great atmosphere. Frıendly staff. The Tour to Capadocıa was fantastıc. I panflet of the trıp wıth explanatıons of exactly what each place was and the hıstory would have been great. but besıdes that ıt was great!

The stay was really great and Cody and Volkan were amazing people to meet, they will make you feel integrated just like if it was your home!!

The owner Volkan is extremely helpful and talented musically. If you play an instrument and want to jam out, this is the place to be. The rooftop bar is prime and the employee who goes by Mr. Right is absolutely hilarious. Overall this place was great and very enjoyable.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Bada Boom! Bada Bing is the best the best hostel in İnstanbul. It also may be the only hostel ive stayed in, in İstanbul but theres no way anything can compare. It is in a great location, which is nice, but what really sets this hostel apart from others is the atmosphere and the staff! Volkan the owner, yes thats his name, is the absolute man! He is very available to help you wıth anything, and has a very good sense of humor whıch is infectcious throughout the hostel. Highly Reccomend!!

• 3rd Apr 2015

The staff was really helpful and kind. All in all we'd give a 5/5 review, nothing bad to say.

• Finland

Awesome vibe, unbelievably friendly staff and great central location - we just walked everywhere!

• 29th Mar 2015