Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Volkan was so nice, we talked for an hour about modern Turkey and what it's like being a secular pacifist in the current climate...Bada Bing also has a travel agency that I used to book for Capadocia and Pamukkale, it was very helpful. The location was AMAZING, everything is within half an hour walking distance in any direction. Hot water at all hours. Breakfast typical Turkish. I definitely recommend Bada Bing for your Istanbul stay! If I come back, I would stay there again.

• 4th Feb 2015

I had a great time in Istanbul, specially at the hostel!the staff is very friendly and always ready to help you!! We booked a double bed private room and it was very clean and tidy when we jumped in! Really suggest this Hostel-cheap and well located!

Showers could use some maintainence. A few weren't working. Breakfast sucked. The French roast had clearly been cooked in the morning and microwaved when I ordered it. And the staff left the master key in my door. Not very responsible. However the location is great. No need to metro or taxi. Everything is walking distance. Comfy beds.

Good value for the money and frankly speaking you get what you paid for. Staffs are super friendly and Alex can communicate in English which is a plus. I stayed almost a week in this hostel and had no problem with the WiFi connection whatsoever; however, shower rooms, perhaps, require a more frequent maintenance service. The hostel is well located in the heart of the city with walking distance of the Galata tower. And last but not least is the generous breakfast which proved Turkish hospitality.

I had a great stay in Istanbul at the Bada Bing Hostel over New Year's Eve. The staff is really great, they're very helpful whenever you need advice. They also organise social activities and always make sure their guests are satisfied and connect with each other. The location is perfect. Walking distance to the main attractions in Istanbul and close to Galata and Taksim to go out in the evening. Beautiful rooftop bar with terrace.

• 31st Dec 2014

Showers didn't work properly, bed sheets weren't even the size of the bed so you would end up sleeping right on top of the mattress. WiFi didnt work properly anywhere. People would sleep in the same bed sheets that the previous person had used for the same bed (nobody changed the bed sheets when people checked out). The location is near 2 tram stations and the galata bridge.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »