Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

A total delight to stay here. Never have I been to a hostel where the staff was so considerate, helpful and hospitable as here. The staff provides a lot of good tips for your stay in the city, and has made my total experience therefore richer. (they have booked me tickets for a euroleague basketball game for example) Its great value for money with delish morning breakfast! When I come back to Istanbul, it'll be to Bada Bing!

• 17th Mar 2014

Excellent service, delicious breakfast, and great location if you're looking to sightsee in Sultanahmet, but stay closer to the restaurants and nightlife in Beyoglu. Closely located to the tram, and an easy walk to both Taksim and Sultanahment. Highly Recommended!

• 14th Mar 2014

Very very goof hostel. We spent 2 nights there and it was perfect: warm welcome of Esref Osdemir, the room was perfectly clean and nice. We recommend highly this place.

• 7th Mar 2014

Thank you for staying at Bada Bing and your lovely comments. As you said we clean our rooms regularly and want to be sure you have great time in Istanbul. Thanks again.

Greatest hostel I've ever stayed at, staff, comfort of facility, cleanliness & location to everything was PERFECT! When I return to Istanbul the only option for my lodging will be to stay again at Bada Bing.... A huge thanks to the Entire staff there.

Thanks for staying at Bada Bing and your lovely comments. We are trying to perform our best and our guests like you encourage us more. We are looking forward to see you here next time. Take care of yourself.

A wonderful place to stay in a warm-hearted atmosphere with a stuff, that cares a lot about your stay!! I was there 2 times and for sure will come back for a third time! Thank you*

Thank you very much for your lovely comments. We always try to make our guests feel like they are at home. See you next time in our renewed rooftop :) Take care.

Great location, nice place although it was under construction. Breakfast was disappointing, just cereal. Showers are either scalding or freezing.

Thanks for your constructive comments. You are right at the time of your staying there were some painting jobs but now they are all finished and we will update our pictures soon. You can be sure that it will be so different when you stay next time. Looking to see you again at our House. Take care.

I have booked Bada Bing Hostel just one night but when I arrived at the hostel extended my stay as 3 days. Because location is perfect it is very close to historical sites and also to the fun places. And the staff is very kind and helpful, when I arrived there they offered me fresh tea and told me almost everything I should know. There is also a travel agency under the hostel and they helped me out to book my Cappadocia trip. I definitely recommend all the travelers who visit Istanbul.

• 20th Feb 2014

Very nice place, and good staff. We truly recommend everybody travelling to Bada Bing to visit this hostel. Nice views, good starting point for doing hikes and relaxed atmosphere. You feel at home at this hostel.

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

Excellent Hostel! Great atmosphere, friendly staff and great facilities. Very easy to find and it is well located. Very good price and they have every evening activities to meet other travelers. Absolutely recommended!

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Norway

Nice hostel, very helpful staff, and great location.

• 9th Feb 2014

Staff was very helpful and fun to be around. Very nice maintenance ladies, even though they don't speak English. Hairdryers suck.

While I was there..there was a group of over exited and loud British teenagers..their everyday carnival til 4 am made the nights hard to fall asleep. Besides that everything was perfect! Stay there...take your ear plugs.

I really liked the hostel. Its location makes it easy to reach all the main attractions of Istanbul easily. The staff also was very helpful and tried to answer all your questions as good as possible.

Best hostel, I am hospitality student and always observe environemt very deeply. IT was really one of the best hostels I have ever sstayed. Cleaning, staff, environment every thing was perfect. Will live there for sure when ever go to turkey again and recommend straight away. I think they should show more in their aadvertisment.first time ever it happend, hostel better than their marketting promos. Thanks bada bing staff Jaree

The heater in the rooms were not good.

really clean !!! i like this place that s why i take few more days !

The hostel itself was great- location, value, cleanliness- especially the bathrooms! However, I was disappointed in the behavior of the guy at the front desk who is there during the day and not at night. I was in a group of 3- all of whom stayed 1 night in the hostel, and the 2nd night, only 1 of us stayed. He was very nasty when the other 2 came back to get the 1 who stayed, and wouldn't let her store her bag there for the day (when the guy at night said it was no problem to do so at all)

Really enjoyed it here. Goid facilities and nice place to spend new year

Very well located near galata tower and bridge, nice staff and hostel... They were very helpful

It was excellent and if we ever come back to Istanbul we will definitely go there again! The staff was amazing and they were always trying to help us with tips and recommendations. You have a nice and big room, big kitchen, free wifi and tea, nice tv area and breakfast in the morning. Besides, the neighbor is very safe and only a minutes away walking from the Galata Bridge and the old city. Galata is a nice area and the hostel is very cute. Everything perfect.