Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I thought it was one of The best ones in istanbul, and without doubt decided to stay. Unfortuanetly, couldn't get most out of it. Cuz, The atmosphere and design, comfort were at The ground, - unbearably worse! Don't advice Anyone.

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Azerbaijan

Thank you for your stay! We are still one of the best hostels in Turkey. I wish you good luck with your travels and your social skills. Best Regards, Volkan

Loved my stay at Bada Bing. Great location, great atmosphere and awesome staff. In my rush to the airport I left my phone behind. Ash was a legend and organised the delivery of my phone back to Edinburgh. Thanks again Ash! I can definitely recommend Bada Bing to all 👍 Kate.

Bada Bing is a great hostel in a good, central location between Galata Tower/Taksim Square and Sultanahmet-Old City. Staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. Definitely value for money.

• 12th Jun 2014

The staff was always very friendly and helpful. Our appartement for 3 was clean and the furniture quite new. Unfortunately, one person had to sleep on a couch. Everything is in walking distance and there is a good bar right across the street.

Thanks you Ash and the gang for a great stay, Bada Bing was the best place we could go!

It was a short but great stay! Very nice staff, very clean and comfortable beds, perfect bathroom, good breakfast! Easy to find, next to the tram! Thanks

• 7th Jun 2014

Good option for the budget-conscious traveler. As with many local places, finding it can be tricky the first time you visit, but nothing too terrible. The front desk staff - Ash and Ali - were friendly and accommodative, making it a point to organize nightly pub crawls and other events, which was a nice touch. Hygiene/facilities could be better - my room smelt of socks and some of the facilities in the common bathrooms didn't work. For the price, I would still recommend this hostel though.

i had really good time staying at this hostel , the bed was a little bit uncomfortable but it is just a personal opinion ! thanks guys for helping me !

very friendly staff , situated right next to taksim and the center of istanbul, perfect for visiting at day and partying at night ! definitely a great pick !

• 2nd Jun 2014

Charming neighborhood with great restaurants nearby if you're interested in having a fancy meal. We did the private room, and it was like having a small apartment; ours had a balcony, mini fridge, hot plate. It really gave us the sense of what it's like to live in Istanbul. Would 100% stay here again.

We absolutely entirely loved this hostel! Perfect location! The ensuite apartments are fantastic for a stay in Istanbul. Great value and good comfort, esp. for a hostel. Very friendly staff. We would not choose a different place in this city!

The hostel staffs are very nice and they are very helpful to all the customers...they explained everything very clear as well. The room is very neat n tidy and there is also a very rooftop cafe. I would defintely recommend this to my friends.

Amazing atmosphere, incredibly helpful staff and nice facilities. The bathrooms and dorm rooms were cleaned regularly. Ash, the coordinator, went out of way to be helpful and friendly for our entire stay. The rooftop bar and terrace is a nice place to chill out and meet other travelers. I recommend going out on the pub crawl as well. One of my favorite hostels in the world!

• 25th May 2014

Badabing Hostel is an extremely chilled out place and it's located perfectly for daytrips to many relevant sights. The rooms have all the backpacker needs, the showers and toilets are OK. The staff is really helpful and cool, and the rooftop lounge is the perfect place to get known to other travellers. We had a lot of fun when we did the BadaBing Pub Crawl with the other guests from England, Aussies, Singapore etc.. Its located close to the Galata Tower, a nice place to visit the Istanbul nightl

Good value for your money, especially with regards to security (en suite lockers, though you have to bring your own lock, locked bedrooms, locked front door). Too few showers relative to guests, but when there was a problem with the hot water, it was fixed quickly. Not a bad location, in between the Taksim and Sultanahmet areas, but a bit hard to reach. Overall, definitely within the most decent options among Istanbul hostels.

Awesom Hostel. Especially the staff makes you feel very comfortable

• 22nd May 2014
  • Switzerland

I cannot say enough about Bada Bing. Mustard, Ash and Levant really made us feel welcome. A really nice relaxed chilled out hostel. My girlfriend and I had just arrived from a long week in Jordan and there were very accomadating with finding us a private room that was affordable. Also very recommendation that the guys gave us was amazing. Ash even came on the pub crawl! The roof top really sets it off though. A great place to meet new people and have a wind down after long days sight seeing!

We couldn't have chosen a better place to stay. Perfect location- close to Istiklal St. and Galata Bridge. Actually we preferred it to staying on Istiklal St as it had easier access to the Old City/ trams/ferry etc. We were initially in the double bed with shared bathroom and afterwards in the 3bed ensuite room. The shared bathrooms were absolutely fine, except for the occasional wait. Private room was great as well. Thank you Mustafa and other staff for being so helpful and friendly!

• 16th May 2014
  • India

i absolutely entirely loved this hostel! Perfect location! The ensuite apartments are fantastic for a stay in Istanbul. Great value and good comfort, esp. for a hostel. Very friendly staff. We would not choose a different place in this city!

• 16th May 2014
  • Pakistan

Quite good, but we expected so much more. It has excellent reviews and is an average hostel. In fact, was not a bad hostel, but we expected more especially for what was paid and seen before.