Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The location of the hostel is fantastic, with lots of great cafes/restaurants around and within walking distance of everything. The staff was welcoming, and the facilities great, however when we stayed there a large group of High School students were also staying there. Shouting in the morning, pissing in the shower, blocking up the breakfast bar meant that we spent as little time in the hostel as possible. If these are the types of groups the hostel hosts, then I would not recommend it again.

If you want to feel at home in Istambul and have a warm welcoming, then you have to stay at Bada Bing Hostel The guys working there are very nice and helpful, giving you all sort of information about Istanbul and Turkey. It has a wonderful position to visit most of Istambul attractions and the atmosphere in the hostel is amazing. The hostel is clean and has a wonderful terrace where you can relax chatting with other guests. I really enjoyng my staying there.

• 17th Apr 2014

It was really a good place with nice staff and people, located in a dead-end it is calm and nobodys passing by the street but the travelers of BADA BING. IT has a large place on the roof with confortable seats, bar, drink and food services. There is 2 bars at 25 meters just in the corner on the streets, good to finish the night, even if you drink until you have to crowl on the ground, theres is only 25 meters to your room :-D

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff were very happy, friendly and could not do enough to make you feel welcome. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Great atmosphere, incredibly welcoming staff that will help you with anything. Also in a great location, within walking distance of Sultanahmet and also near the tram. Nearby Galata Bridge is where you can catch a Bosporus tour, and Galata tower and a good nightlife area is also very close. Clean, quiet rooms with large under-bed lockers for stuff. They sell padlocks at reception if you forgot yours, also! Overall great experience, would stay there again.

Could not have stayed at a better place in Istanbul!

It's a relatively new hostel, but of the few I've been to this one had by far the friendliest staff. Make sure to make it to their Saturday night pub crawl.

Loved this place! Met some awesome people here and when I needed a refund on my last day within a 24 hr period they obliged. Also sweet location and great price of course! Staff was super friendly too.

As good as any hostel in town. Manager, Ash, was extremely helpful in outlining places to go. He has great suggestions. Pretty good location, though a bit hard to find on the first try.

We Stayed with Bada Bing for 3 nights. Greeted by a very welcoming girl who also helped with our bags, then to have Alex give great advice & details of the Hostel and City. We stayed in the private ensuite-room - Great for Price. The hostel offers numerous breakfast options on their cool roof top terrace (Try the Traditional Turkish Breakfast!) Hostel's wifi is really fast and the staff even help with making reservations. I recommend this place. It's laid-back within buzzing Istanbul! :)

• 6th Apr 2014
  • elise2489

Very friendly staff and a familiar atmosphere. I will come back!

• 6th Apr 2014

I had a really good time at Istanbul and Bada Bing Hostel. The staff is very cool and helpful. I definetly recommend this hostel to everyone. Although it is small, you have everything you need and more. GO!!!!! Rafa.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

The staff were very helpful and friendly

Bada Bing hostel was the perfect place to stay: friendly stuff, nice rooms and well located to visit all of Istanbul's famous sights. We will come back...

• 2nd Apr 2014

Great place, very friendly staff, convenient location in modern Istanbul, near Galata, Karaköy, Beyoğlu, Taksim, Istiklal caddesi, etc. It can be a bit noisy when there are parties on the rooftop, but if there are beds available at the lower floor, the staff may move your bed assignment to a more quiet room, more distant from the party ;-) I would definitely recommand this hostel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Istanbul.

Really great staff who were always available and helpful. Nice bar/cafe and chill out area up stairs with a roof terrace. We stayed in an 8 bed dorm and it was really spacious and comfortable. Overall a great hostel! Would recommend it/

A total delight to stay here. Never have I been to a hostel where the staff was so considerate, helpful and hospitable as here. The staff provides a lot of good tips for your stay in the city, and has made my total experience therefore richer. (they have booked me tickets for a euroleague basketball game for example) Its great value for money with delish morning breakfast! When I come back to Istanbul, it'll be to Bada Bing!

• 17th Mar 2014

Excellent service, delicious breakfast, and great location if you're looking to sightsee in Sultanahmet, but stay closer to the restaurants and nightlife in Beyoglu. Closely located to the tram, and an easy walk to both Taksim and Sultanahment. Highly Recommended!

• 14th Mar 2014

Very very goof hostel. We spent 2 nights there and it was perfect: warm welcome of Esref Osdemir, the room was perfectly clean and nice. We recommend highly this place.

• 7th Mar 2014

Thank you for staying at Bada Bing and your lovely comments. As you said we clean our rooms regularly and want to be sure you have great time in Istanbul. Thanks again.

Greatest hostel I've ever stayed at, staff, comfort of facility, cleanliness & location to everything was PERFECT! When I return to Istanbul the only option for my lodging will be to stay again at Bada Bing.... A huge thanks to the Entire staff there.

Thanks for staying at Bada Bing and your lovely comments. We are trying to perform our best and our guests like you encourage us more. We are looking forward to see you here next time. Take care of yourself.