Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Amazing place with an excellent rooftop. Quiet during the night. If u want to go partying just look for Rob, he will guide and protect u to excellent places.

Great location great facılıties and great staff. Alex and the crew were more then willing to help wıth anythıng and everything! highly reccomend !

The location overall is great, but the hostel itself is a huge pain to find. Taxi drivers don't ever know where it is either. The staff is really fun and friendly though , and breakfast is good value (it's included). They are great about luggage storage- I left a suitcase here for two weeks free of charge. This hostel attracts a lot of fun characters who like to drink (this is a good thing).

The staff at Bada Bing are so lovely. It's a very comfortable hostel. Roof top terrace is so great! Breakfast is delish. What more could you want!! Loved our stay here. Thanks for having us :)

Good located, nearby the tram station to the main attractions, although not noisy. Helpful and friendly staff. Traditional Turkish Breakfast was included, but not really much. Lockers are under the beds. Clean citchen with free Turkish tea and drinking water. Wifi was sometimes slow and the toilet paper was sometimes missing. We recommend this hostel to everyone who doesn't want to stay in the expensive and touristic area.

Location is great!very close to pretty much everywhere!Staffs are nice and helpful.We enjoyed our Turkish breakfast every morning.Our room was ok.Only problem was that we were right by the staircase to the roof.It was a bit noisy with loud music at night especially Friday night when the party was on.other than that it's all good.Also i would suggest putting lock on all toilets an shower rooms.there were only 2 with lock on our floor. Thanks Bada Bing!

Really nice rooms, friendly staff, clean and close to the tram line. Did not like how the check in was so late.

The best hostel in Istanbul, the perfect location allow you to reach every attraction just walking. The staff is always available and polite. The roof terrace make the atmosphere magic. I definetely come back at bada bing

Walking distance to the historical center. Helpful personnel.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Not a very veggie-friendly place (but then that's difficult in Turkey anyway) as there's lots of meat on the breakfast menu and every evening meat is being barbecued. I liked the lockers under the beds. The beds were not so comfortable though. Also mosquito nets over the windows would have been good as I was bitten a lot at night. The bathrooms had a strange smell. The kitchen was not so nice. Overall average place.

• 11th Aug 2014

Loved our three night stay at Bada Bing, location made it easy to walk to Taksim and Sultanahemt. When we arrived we were greeted by Ash who took us through everything to see and do in Istanbul and where it was located on the map. The roof top terrace and common room was awesome but you can't take your own alcohol up. We used their travel agency to plan the next week of our trip. Ash again was really helpful planning out a possible itinerary for us to book. Which we did.

Located in a hipster district great for exploring nearby. Great staff, social party atmosphere with other travellers. Great rooftop terrace to meet others where included free breakfast is served. Unfortunately dorm was a little cramped with barely any room to move but still very clean as was the bathroom. Excellent facilities - kitchen, wifi, computers, paid laundry service though. Note that there is no lift as is the usual with hostels. One of my favourites of my Europe trip.

Bada bing is a great hostel! Lovely staff great ambiance.

• 5th Aug 2014

always enjoy my stay at bada bıng. thıs ıs the 2nd tıme ıve stayed wıth these guys and they do a great job at makıng you feel welcome. good rooms and the chılled out rooftop bar ıs cool. ıll be back for sure

A good hostel, located right in between the galata bridge (to access all the monuments) and taksim square (shopping/nightlife). The rooms are fairly average, however the common area and rooftop is lively. The host cooks optional dinner every night for $5aud and it's delicious!! Breakfast has good options too. Great staff, friendly atmosphere.

Lovely staff! YUMMY food! Volkan the owner cooks amazing food, I'm not vegetarian but his vegetarian dishes were unreal! x

Wonderful atmosphere with nice people! The neighborhood is great - right in between Taksim Square and the tram toward Sultanahmet - and the staff are really cool and helpful. Bada Bing is overall one of the best hostels I've been to and I would stay there again.

• 28th Jul 2014

Very good location, clean and comfortable rooms, really cool staff! if you ask me what i liked the most, is the warm atmosphere. Recommended :)

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Very good. I recommend it!

• 27th Jul 2014

The staff were incredible. Mert was great, we taught him a game of ninja distraction, the whole hostel joined in on the terrace. He then sent me a video of the new people at te hostel playing it! So you had to ask about it... Asht would always look out for left over dinners we cooked, appreciated heaps while he wa working... All sooo helpful organising stuff (the serious side) rooms are big and spacious, high pressure hot showers. Perfect stay, best on my yearly trip so far! Have to go!

• 24th Jul 2014