Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The location is a bit too far from everywhere, I only enjoyed my stay here more coz the other guest helped me when I was Ill and the bed is comfy. I'm very upset with one of the staff Burak because he lost my stuff when he supposed to take care"Found item" very irresponsible. So guys, be careful with your belongings.

Bada Bing is the ideal base to explore from. The location in Kariköy is equidistant from both the old city and the Taksim area, but also provides easy access to Kadiköy on the Asian side. Rooms are clean and large lockers allow for very tidy shared dorms. The hostel is excellent...I stayed for sometime and must say that the atmosphere is constantly good. This should be attributed to the friendly and able staff such as Deniz, Murat, Mert... This is the only hostel to consider in Istanbul.

This hostel is ok, We stayed in a private room for 3 nights. I think it was quite expensive when you take the facilities in mind. The bathroom was not very clean. Only cleaned once a day I think (not enough for 99 guests). Location and staff where very good. You can walk to almost everywere from the hostel, or take nearby trams.

• 25th Jul 2013

Thank you for staying at the Bing. We clean the bathrooms twice a day and we don't have 99 beds! I wish we did though :) We have 70 beds and the number of showers and toilets are enough. At least 700+ reviews agree with me. Without doubt Bada Bing is one of the cleanest hostels in Istanbul. I wish you also mentioned the awesome breakfast we serve and the daily activities we have. Please allow me to remind you that we have en-suite rooms too!

Great place. It's near the coolest library ever (SALT galeri), the tram and is walkable to all the sights.

Nice rooms and friendly staff. Activities planned every night of the week. It's located between Taksim and Old Town so you can walk to either area.

nice place to stay, close to everything that you'd want to be near. The rooftop bar is cool and has a perfect chill out area.

Very cool rooftop bar- not a large variety of drinks though. Good lock up storage beneath bunks - but they only gave us 3 girls 1 key to the room! Bit of a trek to the blue mosque but otherwise most sites are just over the bridge - 20 mins walk approx. showers were pretty shocking! BEWARE: to do not book air balloons, bus transfers or overnight buses through the travel agents attached/affiliated to the hostel unless you want to overpay A LOT. but otherwise a fairly clean and secure hostel

Thank you for staying at the Bing. You get a key for your key deposit. Naturally you get 1 key when you refuse to deposit for more than one key! We do NOT overcharge for our services. We charge what's right for the quality of the services. There will always be cheaper options out there but it doesn't mean that all are the same! We have been doing this for years and you are the first to say that we overcharge!

The staff are very nice and the location is the best in Istanbul. Breakfast is so good!!!

Very good location,Amazing Rooftop Bar,Amazing staff !! Murat is the best...

• 19th Jul 2013

I really liked Bada Bing - the staff and location were great.

Bada bing is clearly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in İstanbul. The staff is very friendly and location is so good. The only bad thing that I noticed is paper thin walls. You're gonna need ear-plugs for some sleep.

• 19th Jul 2013
  • Turkey

the hostel is very nıce, especially the wonderful rooftop and the breakfast!

This hostel had a very pleasant environment and was very social. There are always activities set up every night and the staff is always excited to meet people and help. The doors are a little tricky to open but other than that, it is great!

• 11th Jul 2013

Had an amazing stay, only booked for two nights orignially but ended up staying more than seven nights! It has everything you need, and with the sociable roof terrace and events organised by the hostel it creates a really fun and friendly atmosphere that is great for meeting new people. The staff are also really helpful and knowledgable about place to go inside and outside of Istanbul.

Badabing is an amazing hostel. The staff are super friendly especially Murat. He loved to create a great atmosphere and enjoys taking people out dancing. The hostel is very clean, and great for people traveling solo. Having been to most places in Europe ı can safely say this is one of the best. Every one should stay!

This place is great. The staff is very very helpful and I even booked a travel package with mustafa at there travel office on site. The owner right down to the new guy were all very helpful and informative. Only one real complaint is that the kitchen didn't have ventilation so it got kind of hot in there if many people were cooking. Other than that this place was outstanding and worth every single penny. While this isn't the cheapest hostel it was the best and I will stay again for sure.

• 9th Jul 2013

I have stayed at a lot of hostels over the last decade and i can honestly say that this is my favorite one so far. Convenient location and clean accomodations. What makes this place so amazing is the atmosphere and the staff. I have never felt more comfortable and welcomed at a hostel than i did at bada bing during my stay. Volkan and his staff are amazing and are the first to help you with anything you need. Amazing crew. Thank you!!

Brilliant Hostel. Bit of a walk across the bridge to Sultanahmet, but the staff make your stay as enjoyable as possible, taking us all out to local rooftop bars/clubs, and giving us great advice on where and what to eat. Big thank you to all the staff for making our stay memorable!

This hostel is amazing. Especially Murat, Deniz, and Volkan. They are most welcoming especially to archaeologists. The people who work there will show you what Istanbul really is. Such a great time.

• 7th Jul 2013

Nice hostel, very kind staff! Keep up the good work :-)