Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed just night because there was a problem with the hot water... So I can't really say... But breakfast was very little, just yoghurt and some tea... The price is too expensive comparing with the services offerts.

Very good hostel and great staff. Special mention to Ali, very helpful and super- friendly. Location is perfect, about half way between Taksim and Old City. Beds very comfy. Breakfast was a bit light and a few extra outlets in dorms would help but otherwise cant complain. Would def recommend this hostel!

Brilliant. Harika!

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Turkey

excellent,I highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely stay here again next time I go back to Istanbul.This hotel is in the perfect location ;delicious breakfast, breathtaking views, fantastic staff :)

• 20th Oct 2013

This is an excellent hostel. My girlfriend and I stayed in a private room and for my last night in town I moved to a dorm. The place is clean, in an excellent location and has great facilities. Our private room was the same as any hotel room and the forms are clean and spacious with lockers under the beds. We booked for 2 nights but extended for 4 more and found the staff and owner to be incredibly friendly and helpful.

hostel is located in such a center place so that it takes nearly 15 minutes to go to ISTIKLAL STREET on foot and 10 minutes for EMINONU . i stayed in this hostel thanks to my friends` advices. and i can suggest you guys also.. for foreign people, it is also very easy to get the hostel from airport. and about the hostel, clean bathrooms, good breakfast, very close to harbor and tram station ( you will see its advantages) and helpful staff. have good time there :)

• 11th Oct 2013
  • Turkey

This place was definitely no better than average. We had to share a bathroom with males (including showers), which I don't think is right. Also, the Bada Bing Tour Shop caused us to miss our overnight bus, as we were told by them to catch the wrong shuttle.

The hostel does not have the atmosphere of the hostel in the world. The breakfast is not good. is expensive for what it is. i think there are better options in Istambul. El hostel no tiene la atmosfera de un hostel en el mundo.El desayuno no es muy bueno y es caro para lo que es, creo que hay mejores opciones en Estambul.

In general it was OK, nothing special, not a party hostel a really calm hostel with a fantastic rooftop and a really nice kitchen lady (even if she does not speak a single word in english she was really adorable) the hostel staff was nice too. Although I have some recommendation....would be nice to have toilet paper in the toilets...it run out really fast and we had to hunt for the toilet papers. But the hostel was ok in general.

• 29th Sep 2013
  • Hungary

Rooms are simple and very clean. Washroom is clean as well. Staff is nice. However, the room is relatively small with 8 people with huge luggage. This Hostel is close the old town city, we can walk to old town city within half an hour. This hostel is close to Grand Rue de Pera as well. The hostel is close to the tramway station. We did see lots of activities organized by the hostel, unfortunately, we didn't spent a long time in Bada Bing.

Stayed for 4 nights in a ensuite bedroom with my boyfriend (September 2013). The room was lovely and clean (but there was no housekeeping despite having put out the cleaning sign) just like the picture promised. It was situated in a building across the street from the actual hostel. The rest of the hostel looked a bit old and not as hip and nice as in the pictures.Breakfast was good but a bit small compared to what we've seen elsewhere in turkey. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The hostel staff were quite unfriendly, didnt really make me feel welcomed or gone an extra mile to talk to me. The common area was nice but the hostel bar was not serving on the nights when I was there, a shame cause it coukd have been a cool spot to hang out.

Staff were excellent! Walls could do with a bit of a wash in the dorms and some extra power sockets would be good too!

• 25th Sep 2013

Awesome location, so close to everything. Breakfast included was great and to be able to enjoy it outside in the sun, nice !!! Think I got the noisiest bunk in the room, sorry to everyone that had to hear it every time I moved.

Perfectly nice hostel,the beds were large,comfy and the room was spacious and clean ,friendly staff, area is very safe and very close to the Galata tower, as well as a short walk to the ferry,Galata bridge and haghia sophia. The atmosphere at the rooftop is wonderful. Everyday they had some activities -barbeque,free walking tour, pub crawl. And they helped me arrange cappadocia tours, balloon and sailing.i haven't had a better hostel experience anywhere. Enjoy it. I'll be back soon :)

• 23rd Sep 2013

Bada Bing Hostel is one of the best hostel that i have ever stayed. Firstly the breakfast was avesome. It is so important to start a new day. Also the location is perfect and hostel is so close to the galata tower, blue mosque, haghia sophia museum. Staff was amazing. Also they have an ageancy and they managed a wonderful cappadocia, ephesus and pamukkale trip for me. Thank you guys for everything. I will definetely come back to this hostel.슈퍼 장소

• 23rd Sep 2013
  • North Korea

Very good breakfast. Excellent position closed to Sultanhamet, Istiklal and means od transportation. Some wrong information at the checkin such as the cost of 20TL for the Muze Pass instead of 85 TL!!! And they also gave us the wrong password for the wifi, that's different between private room building and hostel building. The room was very nice and quiet, I think it would be better to provide at least a daily cleaning for the price they ask for it.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Quite big Hostel, offers good breakfast (not only toast and ceareals, like most places). Nice roof top terrace and some of the staff members are really nice. Most of the trips offered on the board didn't happend, because the staff seamed to here about them the first time. The place is kind of dirty, although the bathrooms appears to be cleaned every day. My room haven't been moped in the six days I stayed there and was filthy. All in all it's not the best and not the worst place to stay.

Breakfast was lovely, served on the roof terrace and the staff took the time to talk you through the layout of Istanbul including things to do. The rooms are basic, with as many bunks squeezed in as possible. We had one plug socket between 6 people and a central light rather than individual ones. The only good thing was that lockers were provided under the beds.

Bada Bing was a great hostel and I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends. The rooms and facilities were good, but the best thing was that the hostel is not too big and not too small. Big enough to meet many nice people in the common living room and the rooftop terrace, but small enough so it stays a very 'personal' hostel.

• 16th Sep 2013