Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Badabing is an amazing hostel. The staff are super friendly especially Murat. He loved to create a great atmosphere and enjoys taking people out dancing. The hostel is very clean, and great for people traveling solo. Having been to most places in Europe ı can safely say this is one of the best. Every one should stay!

This place is great. The staff is very very helpful and I even booked a travel package with mustafa at there travel office on site. The owner right down to the new guy were all very helpful and informative. Only one real complaint is that the kitchen didn't have ventilation so it got kind of hot in there if many people were cooking. Other than that this place was outstanding and worth every single penny. While this isn't the cheapest hostel it was the best and I will stay again for sure.

• 9th Jul 2013

I have stayed at a lot of hostels over the last decade and i can honestly say that this is my favorite one so far. Convenient location and clean accomodations. What makes this place so amazing is the atmosphere and the staff. I have never felt more comfortable and welcomed at a hostel than i did at bada bing during my stay. Volkan and his staff are amazing and are the first to help you with anything you need. Amazing crew. Thank you!!

Brilliant Hostel. Bit of a walk across the bridge to Sultanahmet, but the staff make your stay as enjoyable as possible, taking us all out to local rooftop bars/clubs, and giving us great advice on where and what to eat. Big thank you to all the staff for making our stay memorable!

This hostel is amazing. Especially Murat, Deniz, and Volkan. They are most welcoming especially to archaeologists. The people who work there will show you what Istanbul really is. Such a great time.

• 7th Jul 2013

Nice hostel, very kind staff! Keep up the good work :-)

Excellent place to stay, great for females travelling alone. Volkan is an excellent host will be staying there again when I go back to Istanbul.

• 5th Jul 2013

I have used Bada Bing as my home base for over a month of travel around Turkey and the Balkans. Whenever I come back it feels like home. The staff, location and vibe are all top notch. The rooftop bar/lounge kicks ass and really helps to form community between travelers. I regularly notice new guest's surprise at how close everybody is. They ask, "so are you guys travelling together?" We say, "No. We just met a few days ago." ...Quack

Clean and cheap!

• 3rd Jul 2013

It was a good stay. I would stay here again. Really nice hostel. Thoughts to the hostel: It would be good to have longer delay on the automatic lights, so it doesn't get black in the room you are in. Also I would like to be able to bring my own beer to the roof.

• 3rd Jul 2013
  • Sweden

Staff was great !

Bada Bing is the difference between enjoying Istanbul and loving it! I cannot recommend it enough. The staff make you feel comfortable from arrival and the rooftop is great for making friends. I booked for 3 nights and stayed for 7. Speak to Murat he is a gentleman and a great dancer!

Really great common area, awesome group of travelers staying here, staff creates a great atmosphere and takes the group out to some hidden gems. One of my favorite hostel experience of all time.

This place has a great atmosphere and is much nicer than many other hostels at the same price. The location is really convenient but also quiet at night. The breakfast was awesome and the staff helpful and friendly. As a frequent visitor to Istanbul I have found my new favorite place to stay.

10 minute walking gets you nearly anywhere you need to go. Tram station 1 min walk away. Very friendly staff, willing to help all the time. Talk you through everything to do in istanbul and help plan your futures travels (as Turkish bus and train lines can be a hassle for non-Turkish speakers). Cool rooftop bar, awesome location, fun people. Stay here!!!

Incredibly fun and friendly and helpful staff! Great value for money! Highly recommended

• 30th Jun 2013

Amazing hostel, great people, great staff, awesome rooftop, and an amazing breakfast. I would stay in this hostel again, the location is an easy walk to all the sights.

Amazıng! murat ıs the best.

• 28th Jun 2013

A lively an energetic hostel with great staff and a great mixture of people! A must stay in Istanbul!

If you want to party and meet people, this is the place. They have a lovely roofterrace with attached bar, where people hang out. There is another living room-style common area next to the reception, plus a kitchen that features free filtered drinking water. The rooms have spacious lockers and the staff is super friendly and helpful, speak very good English. Every night that I stayed, people from the hostel went out to party together.