Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

the location was great,well located.one of the best ,cleanest hostel I've ever stayed,I enjoyed it very much with my friends.I totaly recommend it.

• 11th May 2014

Thank you for staying at our Hostel and your lovely comments. It is good to hear from our guests that we are doing good. This encourages us to improve ourselves. See you next time.

Great Hostel, the team is very friendly and explained us everything, great weekend there, Just the dorms' bathroom were not perfectly clean

• 8th May 2014

The hostel is very near the Bosphorus, tram way. Mustafa- the staff is really helpful. His information about the city is quite clear, easy to understand. Though they have problem with hot water when we arrive, they arrange another room with hot water for us.

Really nice guy at reception and cool breakfast buffet - totally worth it. It's within walking distance to nice restaurants and shopping places (of course also galata tower..)

Hostel is great, clean, and safe. Staff is friendly and they give you all kind of tips to enjoy the city.

I found the location to be really convenient. Between both airports. Close to taksim and sultanamet but away from the craziness of the old town. Good facilities, great patio, guitar. Helpful staff. They could use screens on the windows - definitely mosquitoes in Istanbul!

Me and my friend had a great stay in Bada Bing! We truly loved the staff, and we really enjoyed their company and we are thankful for all their help in getting around and seeing amazing places! The location of the hostel is perfect. The rooftop terrace is awesome for catching your breath and having a cup of coffee/tea. Overall it was a great experience!

• 2nd May 2014
  • Bulgaria

Staff, location (although loud at night), and security were nice, but a 90% rating makes no sense. The dorm room looked uncleaned for all 3 days I stayed. The bed sheets and ceilings had stains. 1 shower went from freezing to scalding every 30 seconds, and the other shower had a broken holder. No window screen=mosquitoes. This hostel has gotten too popular too fast and they can't keep up with maintenance.

Thank you for satying at Bada Bing. We had a temporary problem realted to our water boiler and as it is taking a few days you experienced that but now we have hot water 24 Hours. And also we have two housekeepers and they are cleaning the rooms and showers twice a day.

It's a nice hostel. Great facilities, secure, clean. Complaints are the location. I was interested in going out at taksim at night but it was inconveniently located to walk. There was nothing open nearby. I also found the staff to be short tempered. And the breakfast is kind of expensive for what you get (not included). Very nice hostel in any case, especially it you're not a big partier.

Toilets and showers were often out of order - but wasnt a big deal as didnt seem too busy.

Thank you for staying at Bada Bing Hostel. At busy days we experience some problems related to showers but we are fixing it immediately. Waiting you for the next time.

Excelent Hostel, good personal, good rooms, thanks!

Great location friendly staff and clean as hostel. Would recommend this hostel.

• 28th Apr 2014

The hostel is close to a disco. In the weekend there is music until midnight-1am. The showers and the toilettes were not perfectly working (low pressure of the water and toilette our of order) and were a bit dirty some days. I don't consider it an hostel that should have 90% of ranking, maybe 70-75%. I was later also in another hostel in Istanbul and it seems to me that unfortunately the level here is a bit lower than other cities europewide

Thank you for staying at Bada Bing Hostel. We had a problem related to our water boier but now it is fixed and working perfectly. And also we have two housekeepers cleaning the rooms and common areas twice a day. Looking forward to see you at our Hostel again.

Not a bad place to stay. Was very very quiet when I was there

I stayed for a week in Bada Bing. The location was very good, the 8-bed dorm room nice enough and the staff was great. Special thanks to the girls working in the hostel-restaurant (breakfast is also good and worth the money!) and to the guy who was mainly doing night-shifts, thanks for the great advice :) I would definately stay here again.

The warmest welcome we've received from any hostel across Europe. The hospitality and family atmosphere was unbelievable and fantastic!! Definitely want to come back!

The location of the hostel is fantastic, with lots of great cafes/restaurants around and within walking distance of everything. The staff was welcoming, and the facilities great, however when we stayed there a large group of High School students were also staying there. Shouting in the morning, pissing in the shower, blocking up the breakfast bar meant that we spent as little time in the hostel as possible. If these are the types of groups the hostel hosts, then I would not recommend it again.

If you want to feel at home in Istambul and have a warm welcoming, then you have to stay at Bada Bing Hostel The guys working there are very nice and helpful, giving you all sort of information about Istanbul and Turkey. It has a wonderful position to visit most of Istambul attractions and the atmosphere in the hostel is amazing. The hostel is clean and has a wonderful terrace where you can relax chatting with other guests. I really enjoyng my staying there.

• 17th Apr 2014

It was really a good place with nice staff and people, located in a dead-end it is calm and nobodys passing by the street but the travelers of BADA BING. IT has a large place on the roof with confortable seats, bar, drink and food services. There is 2 bars at 25 meters just in the corner on the streets, good to finish the night, even if you drink until you have to crowl on the ground, theres is only 25 meters to your room :-D

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff were very happy, friendly and could not do enough to make you feel welcome. I would recommend this place to anyone!