Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent place to stay, great for females travelling alone. Volkan is an excellent host will be staying there again when I go back to Istanbul.

• 5th Jul 2013

I have used Bada Bing as my home base for over a month of travel around Turkey and the Balkans. Whenever I come back it feels like home. The staff, location and vibe are all top notch. The rooftop bar/lounge kicks ass and really helps to form community between travelers. I regularly notice new guest's surprise at how close everybody is. They ask, "so are you guys travelling together?" We say, "No. We just met a few days ago." ...Quack

Clean and cheap!

• 3rd Jul 2013

It was a good stay. I would stay here again. Really nice hostel. Thoughts to the hostel: It would be good to have longer delay on the automatic lights, so it doesn't get black in the room you are in. Also I would like to be able to bring my own beer to the roof.

• 3rd Jul 2013
  • Sweden

Staff was great !

Bada Bing is the difference between enjoying Istanbul and loving it! I cannot recommend it enough. The staff make you feel comfortable from arrival and the rooftop is great for making friends. I booked for 3 nights and stayed for 7. Speak to Murat he is a gentleman and a great dancer!

Really great common area, awesome group of travelers staying here, staff creates a great atmosphere and takes the group out to some hidden gems. One of my favorite hostel experience of all time.

This place has a great atmosphere and is much nicer than many other hostels at the same price. The location is really convenient but also quiet at night. The breakfast was awesome and the staff helpful and friendly. As a frequent visitor to Istanbul I have found my new favorite place to stay.

10 minute walking gets you nearly anywhere you need to go. Tram station 1 min walk away. Very friendly staff, willing to help all the time. Talk you through everything to do in istanbul and help plan your futures travels (as Turkish bus and train lines can be a hassle for non-Turkish speakers). Cool rooftop bar, awesome location, fun people. Stay here!!!

Incredibly fun and friendly and helpful staff! Great value for money! Highly recommended

• 30th Jun 2013

Amazing hostel, great people, great staff, awesome rooftop, and an amazing breakfast. I would stay in this hostel again, the location is an easy walk to all the sights.

Amazıng! murat ıs the best.

• 28th Jun 2013

A lively an energetic hostel with great staff and a great mixture of people! A must stay in Istanbul!

If you want to party and meet people, this is the place. They have a lovely roofterrace with attached bar, where people hang out. There is another living room-style common area next to the reception, plus a kitchen that features free filtered drinking water. The rooms have spacious lockers and the staff is super friendly and helpful, speak very good English. Every night that I stayed, people from the hostel went out to party together.

Nearly a full week here and location was great (felt authentic and just far enough from tourist areas but close enough for easy walks to things), the staff really helpful and the rooftop area is a winner. I had a private room which was great, but I can't speak for shared rooms other than people seemed generally happy. Volkan and Deniz looked after everyone very well. I would stay again happily. Thanks guys.

• 25th Jun 2013

The best hostel I ever stayed in!

Bada Bing Hostel is a great hostel with a great environment and staff that are willing to go above and beyond to ensure you feel welcome. Great rooftop terrace, clean rooms, bathrooms, and common areas. Free tea and coffee at all times and free breakfast in the mornings! Good location that is well connected to other areas by transport. Hostel organises activities every evening, we didn't get a chance to go but wish we had. Only down side was the mediocre wifi and difficult to open doors.

Staying at Bada Hostel is a good suggestion to explore Istanbul. Located rather central (5 min to the Bosporus, 10 min to Galata Tower, 3 tram stations from the old town), I definitely recommend to stay there. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Mostly bagpackers and young people create a nice, but also busy atmosphere. So, Bada Hostel is more for people looking for parties rather than for a calm vacation.

Wonderful breakfast. Walking distance to many sights. Nice lounge areas. Wifi in rooms. Best hostel I've been to in my RTW journey.

Great place had a very good stay . Location was really good and it wasn't noisy . Place was nice and clean , very friendly staff . The rooftop is really good for chilling out , having beers and meeting people . Not one complaint about this place