Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Great staff and location. The staff get to know you by name. Roff top terrece is really nice. We spent every evening up there. Deniz is the best!!!!!! Make sure you go to the Spice market/bazaar, and The Grand Bazaar!!!

Absolutely great place! Have been in many hostels in the world but this one can beat any other! Very clean place and in the heart of everything. Despite all comments it is easy to find but you need to take a close look at the map before arrival! I loved this terrace bar and staff is super friendly and they make this place a perfect gateway!!! thanks guys

• 5th Sep 2013
  • Poland

Super Atmosphere on the rooftop, nice pubcrawls. It's a bit far away from the old city, but stil walking distance! Good job bada bing!

very nice place to stay and helpful staff.

Nice and fun hostel with excellent location. I'd stay there again anytime :)

Located in Beyoglu close to trendy shops, cafes and bars of Galata and Taksim where all the real happenings are. Short tram ride to Old City. Stayed in 6-bed dorm, however not enough power points and wifi inconsistent in room. Rooms have lockers and air-con! Rooftop terrace bar great place to hang out, great vibe and atmosphere. Breakfast free. Really easy to meet people, staff great (Mert, Mustafa, Deniz). Had a lot of fun meeting people and going out. Overall highly recommended!

The staff was awesome. I really liked the rooftop; the view, the party, the atmosphere in general i'd say. Mert and Denise; AMAZING people!

Wifi was not working during the stay in the room. This has not been resolved after notifying the staff.

• 20th Aug 2013

We stayed for one night on our final night in Turkey before flying back to London, at the end of a 2 week trip. The hostel staff were friendly, and the location is good, right near the Galata Bridge and tower. We stayed in a standard double with shared bathroom which was nice - nothing amazing but good size with very effective air con. Breakfast is served on the roof terrace, which is nice but doesn't have a particularly great view of anything. Nice breakfast though - the usual Turkish stuff.

Positives: - Good location in between old town and Taksim - Nice rooftop terrace for breakfast - Amazing BBQ on Monday nights Negatives: - Receptionist seemed really disinterested all the time, which we felt to be quite rude - One of the staff told us we should book an airport transfer with them (15EURO) as opposed to the one I saw on a website for only 20TL (8EURO) because the difference was that his would take me straight to my hotel and the other one wouldn't. Blatant lie.

place was really cool, and in a nice location.

Excellent hostel!

Had an amazing time. Thank you to all the staff for your help in coordinating our trip to Cappadocia and your suggestions on places to go to in Istanbul. Denise and Mustafa were especially helpful and kind.

• 17th Aug 2013

My stay was short but perfect! The staff is very helpful and fun. The top roof is awesome to have breakfast and start warm up for party. I really recommend this hostel!

Bada Bing is in a great location. You are close to a lot of ferry ports, very close to the Galata tower, a 20 minute walk to Taksim, and a quick walk over the bridge and you are at the tourist attractions all would like to see. The staff is friendly and helpful. I really appreciated the email after booking which gives a lot of helpful hints. I would recommend this hostel.

good place to be a solo traveler, or at least I was very lucky with the people staying there at the same btime as me. fun night events and rooftop bar, staff who is very invested in making sure you see the best of Istanbul, extensive breakfast, good location - easy to get to tourist attractions with tram, easy to walk/cheap taksi ride to bars, nargile cafes, etc. only complaints: wifi only works in lobby, not in rooms. beer at rooftop bar is significantly more expensive than nearby shops.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in - great bathrooms and good building. Neighborhood itself isn't very interesting, but it's a quick walk to a number of great places. I had a dorm room on the second floor and there was music from the rooftop bar, quite loud, late into the night.

Very good hostel, staff are very friendly and fun and it helps create an excellent atmosphere

The hostel was ideally located close to the beyoglu area, the price is very cheap, and the staff very friendly (special mention to Deniz), I'll come back =) .

• 10th Aug 2013

I passed so good time in this hostel with a excellent good personel ..)) This hostel is very well situed near to different historic place .. And for sure not far to famous bar and disco in Istanbul ... Istanbul is a very beautiful city and i hope i will come back again in this city ..:)

• 9th Aug 2013