Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Great location, nice place although it was under construction. Breakfast was disappointing, just cereal. Showers are either scalding or freezing.

Thanks for your constructive comments. You are right at the time of your staying there were some painting jobs but now they are all finished and we will update our pictures soon. You can be sure that it will be so different when you stay next time. Looking to see you again at our House. Take care.

I have booked Bada Bing Hostel just one night but when I arrived at the hostel extended my stay as 3 days. Because location is perfect it is very close to historical sites and also to the fun places. And the staff is very kind and helpful, when I arrived there they offered me fresh tea and told me almost everything I should know. There is also a travel agency under the hostel and they helped me out to book my Cappadocia trip. I definitely recommend all the travelers who visit Istanbul.

• 20th Feb 2014

Very nice place, and good staff. We truly recommend everybody travelling to Bada Bing to visit this hostel. Nice views, good starting point for doing hikes and relaxed atmosphere. You feel at home at this hostel.

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

Excellent Hostel! Great atmosphere, friendly staff and great facilities. Very easy to find and it is well located. Very good price and they have every evening activities to meet other travelers. Absolutely recommended!

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Norway

Nice hostel, very helpful staff, and great location.

• 9th Feb 2014

Staff was very helpful and fun to be around. Very nice maintenance ladies, even though they don't speak English. Hairdryers suck.

While I was there..there was a group of over exited and loud British teenagers..their everyday carnival til 4 am made the nights hard to fall asleep. Besides that everything was perfect! Stay there...take your ear plugs.

I really liked the hostel. Its location makes it easy to reach all the main attractions of Istanbul easily. The staff also was very helpful and tried to answer all your questions as good as possible.

Best hostel, I am hospitality student and always observe environemt very deeply. IT was really one of the best hostels I have ever sstayed. Cleaning, staff, environment every thing was perfect. Will live there for sure when ever go to turkey again and recommend straight away. I think they should show more in their aadvertisment.first time ever it happend, hostel better than their marketting promos. Thanks bada bing staff Jaree

The heater in the rooms were not good.

really clean !!! i like this place that s why i take few more days !

The hostel itself was great- location, value, cleanliness- especially the bathrooms! However, I was disappointed in the behavior of the guy at the front desk who is there during the day and not at night. I was in a group of 3- all of whom stayed 1 night in the hostel, and the 2nd night, only 1 of us stayed. He was very nasty when the other 2 came back to get the 1 who stayed, and wouldn't let her store her bag there for the day (when the guy at night said it was no problem to do so at all)

Really enjoyed it here. Goid facilities and nice place to spend new year

Very well located near galata tower and bridge, nice staff and hostel... They were very helpful

It was excellent and if we ever come back to Istanbul we will definitely go there again! The staff was amazing and they were always trying to help us with tips and recommendations. You have a nice and big room, big kitchen, free wifi and tea, nice tv area and breakfast in the morning. Besides, the neighbor is very safe and only a minutes away walking from the Galata Bridge and the old city. Galata is a nice area and the hostel is very cute. Everything perfect.

Very nice hostel located in the heart of Istanbul, very close to the hipster and artist area. Taksim Square is also right next to the hostel. When you've booked "deluxe", they'll serve the breakfast into your room! The only negative thing is that the staff sells beer to very very expensive prices!

I recommend this hostel to everybody, I felt like home. Yusuf and the manager are very friendly and helpful. I would come back.

Hi, 100% excellent hostel...why? 1 quality/price, so is cheap and u can find all the u need 2 is so safety place with 24 hours recepcion 3 is soo clean like stay at home 4 breakfast including and coffe and the 24H 5 postion in 15 minutes walking u are in taksim and out the hostal is tramway line for go everywhere 6 and more important the staff, thanks soo much to all because they are 24h carefull with all guests and are all great guys! thanks STAFF: Ali, Volkan ,Samed, Yossouf you are THE BEST!!

• 11th Dec 2013

Great place, Ali is very helpful and makes the trip really comfortable, was checking to go to cappadocia and he did all the permutations and combinations for the trip from Istanbul, including road and air and both road and air, did not end up going but really appreciate the effort. One thing is that the breakfast is not great which is cool in Istanbul since such a good place for food, definitely recommend this place

Bada Bing hostel is a nice,warm and comfortable place to choose to stay spotted in a really good location .Also Reception (YUSUF) is very friendly and helpful in anything you need to get started exploring the city .

• 6th Dec 2013