Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

That's one of the best hostel I visited in my travels. Volkan , Apo Ali and the others (sorry guys I don't remember all your names) take care of the place and their guests. Really a great staff. The hostel is cleaned and well maintained. Good position 15 min from sultanahmet and the old city, quite the same from Taksim square. A bit tricky to find the place because there are not signals on the main road neither the name of street because there are works in progress. Anyway highly suggested!!!

it was a great time in your hostel ; really good enviroment . but i didnt like too much the breakfast it was very poor .

Love this place. The staff were so friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was great, just generally I had a great time. And Istanbul is such an amazing city. Come here!!

A few things could stand to be fixed in the hostel to make it a nicer experience for guests and are as follows: -Bathroom sink faucets are loose -Showerheads need a fixture to secure them against wall -Second floor hallway has loose bricks underneath the carpet

I had a wonderful stay at Bada Bing and I would stay there again. They always made me feel welcome and did everything they could to ensure that I was happy. Great staff, great atmosphere. I recommend it!

Great staff, very helpful, would definitely recommend and would definitely stay again here.

Everything was great. The room the stuff and the location. thank you volkan, ali and apo. ziv & noa

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Israel

The staff is friendly and helpful, the twinbed room was clean and cozy. There were two showers and three toilets on the floor, at times some of them were broken but the staff took care of it quickly. They also clean the facilities every day. For breakfast there is cereals, tea and coffee which you can enjoy on the small rooftop terrace. We had a good stay, the area Tophane is calm, there are some nice cafés around. Old town, Taksim and Cihangir are in walking distance.

I stayed just night because there was a problem with the hot water... So I can't really say... But breakfast was very little, just yoghurt and some tea... The price is too expensive comparing with the services offerts.

Very good hostel and great staff. Special mention to Ali, very helpful and super- friendly. Location is perfect, about half way between Taksim and Old City. Beds very comfy. Breakfast was a bit light and a few extra outlets in dorms would help but otherwise cant complain. Would def recommend this hostel!

Brilliant. Harika!

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Turkey

excellent,I highly recommend this hotel and I will definitely stay here again next time I go back to Istanbul.This hotel is in the perfect location ;delicious breakfast, breathtaking views, fantastic staff :)

• 20th Oct 2013

This is an excellent hostel. My girlfriend and I stayed in a private room and for my last night in town I moved to a dorm. The place is clean, in an excellent location and has great facilities. Our private room was the same as any hotel room and the forms are clean and spacious with lockers under the beds. We booked for 2 nights but extended for 4 more and found the staff and owner to be incredibly friendly and helpful.

hostel is located in such a center place so that it takes nearly 15 minutes to go to ISTIKLAL STREET on foot and 10 minutes for EMINONU . i stayed in this hostel thanks to my friends` advices. and i can suggest you guys also.. for foreign people, it is also very easy to get the hostel from airport. and about the hostel, clean bathrooms, good breakfast, very close to harbor and tram station ( you will see its advantages) and helpful staff. have good time there :)

• 11th Oct 2013
  • Turkey

This place was definitely no better than average. We had to share a bathroom with males (including showers), which I don't think is right. Also, the Bada Bing Tour Shop caused us to miss our overnight bus, as we were told by them to catch the wrong shuttle.

Osum place to live. Great staff. 100 percent recommended... location was perfect... breakfast should be improved only

The hostel does not have the atmosphere of the hostel in the world. The breakfast is not good. is expensive for what it is. i think there are better options in Istambul. El hostel no tiene la atmosfera de un hostel en el mundo.El desayuno no es muy bueno y es caro para lo que es, creo que hay mejores opciones en Estambul.

In general it was OK, nothing special, not a party hostel a really calm hostel with a fantastic rooftop and a really nice kitchen lady (even if she does not speak a single word in english she was really adorable) the hostel staff was nice too. Although I have some recommendation....would be nice to have toilet paper in the toilets...it run out really fast and we had to hunt for the toilet papers. But the hostel was ok in general.

• 29th Sep 2013
  • Hungary

Rooms are simple and very clean. Washroom is clean as well. Staff is nice. However, the room is relatively small with 8 people with huge luggage. This Hostel is close the old town city, we can walk to old town city within half an hour. This hostel is close to Grand Rue de Pera as well. The hostel is close to the tramway station. We did see lots of activities organized by the hostel, unfortunately, we didn't spent a long time in Bada Bing.

Stayed for 4 nights in a ensuite bedroom with my boyfriend (September 2013). The room was lovely and clean (but there was no housekeeping despite having put out the cleaning sign) just like the picture promised. It was situated in a building across the street from the actual hostel. The rest of the hostel looked a bit old and not as hip and nice as in the pictures.Breakfast was good but a bit small compared to what we've seen elsewhere in turkey. The staff was very friendly and helpful.