Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I had a great time at Bada Bing, unfortunately a bit quiet but completely understandable since it was off season. The staff was extremely helpful, gave me directions and booked me a nice hamam as well. The metal structure of the bunk bed was a bit noisy but the big storage lockers underneath made up for it. Security was good, front entrance was locked and 24 hour reception. Every dorm had it's own lock to with plenty of storage under the bed, just bring your own padlock.

• 18th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

Really great little hostel, the staff here are fantastic and super helpful. Really friendly and chatty so makes you feel at home. The area is great too, close to anything youd want and trams or walking are both great options as well as the cafes in the district are worth coming over from the city for, but staying here means your amoungst it all. Only complaint would have to be the bathrooms couldve been a little more looked after and a proper bottom sheet, but otherwise can't complain

Volkan, the owner was fantastic, really friendly and helpful, as were the other staff. Great location to all the main attractions and heaps of cool cafes and restaurants near by. There are two supermarkets within a minutes walk. Only down side was, it was super quiet, so there wasn't much of a vibe in the hostel when I was there.

Danke, für die zurücksendung meines vergessenen t-shirt. Gute dienstleistung.

One of the best hostels I stayed ,lactation is perfect is a walking .and all the bars . Excellent value for money ! I def stay there again if I comeback to Istanbul

• 21st Oct 2015

location was awesome! staff was super friendly and helpful. the lounge area is VERY small and the bathrooms were actually quite clean and nice but they need to replace those shower heads.

Our stay at the hostel was really nice. We had a water problem in our first room, but the staff reacted immediately and gave us another room and upgraded us without any additional fee. The location is perfect, close to galata bridge, publich transport and there are nice bars around. Overall it was a nice stay.

Was far to quite and made it difficult as a solo traveller! Not that clean and sheets didn't fit the bed so quite annoying to sleep in!

Great place and location. Really accesible to all the touristic historical places. The dorm was really comfortable and the AC work perfectly to keep a good enviroment and ventilation since Istanbul weather was being really humid on the days I spend there. The staff was also really helpful when it comes to give directions, giving some tips and just being real nice in general. Wifi in every floor and clean toilets and kitchen. Great experience!

The staff didn't get involved with the guests very much. Splitting the bill and being made to pay cash despite an eftpos machine is always annoying, particularly when the receptionist can't work out the bill correctly.

Highly overrated hostel. Great location but otherwise sub-par on all levels. The staff was useless for advice, the rooftop bar ceiling started leaking with the first rain. But the absolute worst was that it's quite dirty. I arrived and my bed sheets were crumpled, had hair on them and were stained everywhere. I checked and they didn't even smell fresh. I am actually convinced that they don't change the bed sheets between visitors. Beds were cheap and noisy, you needed your own lock.

Generally I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I went there to meet up with a friend I hadn't seen in a while and ended up meeting some great people. The hostel has it's own rooftop bar and is located fairly close to Taksim square. They were also generally quite helpful. My only two complaints are...the bathrooms weren't very clean and usually would be out of toilet paper or soap, and the drinking policy is just absurd considering they charge the same prices as a regular bar.

my third time staying at this hostel. Absolutely fantastic place, friendly staff and owner who want to get to know you, great breakfast, terrace and rooms. i have and will stay here again in the future. worth the money!

Good located hostel with very friendly staff. The cleanliness could be better and we missed a linen as a cover. The woolen blanket wasn`t washed and too warm. For a short stay it is fine and has a perfect location.

Really enjoyed my stay here!! The dorm room was nice with lots of storage room. The bathroom was clean and didn't have to wait for showers. The rooftop bar is really cool with the most comfy chill out lounges. The staff took us on a free pub crawl to really fun bars and knew how to have a good time! The staff really made these hostel special!! Everyone was so friendly and helpful! The owner Soner went out of his way to make sure his guests had an amazing experience in Turkey. Highly recommend!!

Bada bing is a good hostel in a great location with lots of cool cafes and bars close by. I stayed in private rooms during my 2 stays there, the private bathroom room in the other building is worth the extra € as is much nicer and quieter away from the roof top bar

This hostel is over rated! Cleaness is really basic and shared bathrooms/showers are filthy! Locations is good, in the middle of everything and but not so touristy.Breakfast is not included (most hostels in city do for lower prices). Facilties include a bar with prices same as in bars outside and what makes me suspicious is the staff, rated "good" in most reviews but we ( me and others) found them useless and creepy...couldn't buy water cuz bar closed but opened when 4 girls asked for drinks...

la ubicación es muy buena, la limpieza es pobre, y el personal no se interesa en dar información...por lo demás esta ok

Staff were really helpful and friendly. Great value for money and the roof top bar was great in the evening and being served a traditional fresh breakfast in the morning was awesome. Definently recommend this hostel to friends!!

Fantastic! So happy with the hostel and staff. Would recommend to anyone traveling to Istanbul

• 31st Aug 2015