Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul Reviews

Kemeralti Caddesi, Arapoglan, Serce Sokagi no 6, Karakoy, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Was far to quite and made it difficult as a solo traveller! Not that clean and sheets didn't fit the bed so quite annoying to sleep in!

Great place and location. Really accesible to all the touristic historical places. The dorm was really comfortable and the AC work perfectly to keep a good enviroment and ventilation since Istanbul weather was being really humid on the days I spend there. The staff was also really helpful when it comes to give directions, giving some tips and just being real nice in general. Wifi in every floor and clean toilets and kitchen. Great experience!

Highly overrated hostel. Great location but otherwise sub-par on all levels. The staff was useless for advice, the rooftop bar ceiling started leaking with the first rain. But the absolute worst was that it's quite dirty. I arrived and my bed sheets were crumpled, had hair on them and were stained everywhere. I checked and they didn't even smell fresh. I am actually convinced that they don't change the bed sheets between visitors. Beds were cheap and noisy, you needed your own lock.

Generally I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I went there to meet up with a friend I hadn't seen in a while and ended up meeting some great people. The hostel has it's own rooftop bar and is located fairly close to Taksim square. They were also generally quite helpful. My only two complaints are...the bathrooms weren't very clean and usually would be out of toilet paper or soap, and the drinking policy is just absurd considering they charge the same prices as a regular bar.

my third time staying at this hostel. Absolutely fantastic place, friendly staff and owner who want to get to know you, great breakfast, terrace and rooms. i have and will stay here again in the future. worth the money!

Good located hostel with very friendly staff. The cleanliness could be better and we missed a linen as a cover. The woolen blanket wasn`t washed and too warm. For a short stay it is fine and has a perfect location.

Really enjoyed my stay here!! The dorm room was nice with lots of storage room. The bathroom was clean and didn't have to wait for showers. The rooftop bar is really cool with the most comfy chill out lounges. The staff took us on a free pub crawl to really fun bars and knew how to have a good time! The staff really made these hostel special!! Everyone was so friendly and helpful! The owner Soner went out of his way to make sure his guests had an amazing experience in Turkey. Highly recommend!!

Bada bing is a good hostel in a great location with lots of cool cafes and bars close by. I stayed in private rooms during my 2 stays there, the private bathroom room in the other building is worth the extra € as is much nicer and quieter away from the roof top bar

This hostel is over rated! Cleaness is really basic and shared bathrooms/showers are filthy! Locations is good, in the middle of everything and but not so touristy.Breakfast is not included (most hostels in city do for lower prices). Facilties include a bar with prices same as in bars outside and what makes me suspicious is the staff, rated "good" in most reviews but we ( me and others) found them useless and creepy...couldn't buy water cuz bar closed but opened when 4 girls asked for drinks...

la ubicación es muy buena, la limpieza es pobre, y el personal no se interesa en dar información...por lo demás esta ok

Staff were really helpful and friendly. Great value for money and the roof top bar was great in the evening and being served a traditional fresh breakfast in the morning was awesome. Definently recommend this hostel to friends!!

Fantastic! So happy with the hostel and staff. Would recommend to anyone traveling to Istanbul

• 31st Aug 2015

El hostel, la seguridad y calidad humana fueron increibles!! Adeas del asesoramiento turistico!!

I stayed here for ages and it was great. Good location for trips in any direction around Istanbul and a great terrace up on the roof!

Location is perfect and the hostel has a cool atmosphere with a pretty sweet rooftop bar open for breakfast with reasonably cheap pancakes.

Nice place overall. The showers were bad and the Internet really bad. The air conditioning was excellent. The dorms had enough space which is nice. The main reason I booked this place was because they said I could check in before the check in time if the bed was ready, when I arrived I was told that it would be ready until 3 because they were full book the previous night, but when I did check in I found out that there were two free bed.

The atmosphere with the rooftop terrace and bar is really nice. Location is great and easy to find. The staff is friendly and helpful. My room was good, some additional plugs and a personal reading light would have been good though. The bathroom is a bit old, everything is a bit lose or half-broken and in the evening/early morning there was never toilet paper. I didn't use the kitchen but it seemed well-equipped. A nice place to stay :)

I originally booked Bada Bing just for two nights, hoping to change hostels. However, I enjoyed the time at BadaBing so much that. extended another two days and spent the whole time in Istanbul there. It is a perfect place to make friends and also the staff are super friendly. Mr.Soner, our travel consultant took good care of us even after leaving the hostel. I will definitely go to Bada Bing if I return to Istanbul. The location is also great!

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They are always willing to advise you on where to go as well as the timings and costs of monuments, in short they help you to get the most out of your trip to Istanbul. The hostel itself is clean and comfortable. There's great wifi coverage and clean bathrooms/showers. Mr. Soner is also very accommodating and goes out of his way to ensure that guests have a great visit.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Pakistan

This Hostel is in an excellent location in a very cool part of Istanbul that many tourists dont come across. The staff are happy to help and arrange pickups etc for you. Warning: look up the exact location and direcyions before you arrive, the directions provided are not very accurate! The showers and toilets are relatively clean, but the rooms are fairly nosy betweeen walls. Would stay here again purely for the location.

Thank you so much for your stay and your kind review! I can assure that the given directions are accurate.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6