Baga de Sal Guesthouse Reviews

Rua do Gravito, 11, Aveiro, Portugal

I made a reservation on the 18th of October for this hostel to sleep the night from 23rd to 24th of November and made the necessary 10% payment. On the 23rd of October the hostel Baga de Sal sent me an email stating that they didn't have any rooms for me and the other 5 people I was travelling with and forwarded me to another hotel of their company (where we stayed), stating they would give my money back. It's been almost 2 months and I still haven't got my money back.

Too bad the owner told us something had gone wrong with our booking and we couldn't stay there. She guaranteed us we would get to stay in a similar place, but unfortunately that wasn't true. She shipped us off to a studio owned by a hotel which lacked all the character and charm that made us book 'Baga de Sal' in the first place. Our experience with 'Baga de Sal' was not a good one.

• 8th Aug 2013
  • Belgium

Very good guest house. Charming room and bathroom.

Hostel is really nice, clean and not far from the city center. I was positively surprised actually.

View all Aveiro Bed and Breakfasts