Baggies Backpackers Brighton Reviews

33 Oriental Place, Brighton, Brighton, England

We booked the mixed dorm (2 ladies) a couple of days before the bank holiday so was fantastic value for money! Had a great stay, it's located close to all the action but is quiet Location. Was very clean as far as hostels go and the guy at reception was really friendly and gave us a quick tour. My only negative is the lack of lockers, there's nowhere to keep your baggage safe, however you do need a key to enter the front door. We had nothing stolen but was a concern.

• 3rd May 2015
  • Jennyf

I stay only 1 night and had a lovely time. the hostel was one of the best i stayed in. staff welcome. beds confortable. met great people there and lots of place to spend time. kitchen great to cook the food and bring my own wine. internet fast. had own key so could come as i want and some cctv and lockers so felt safe and happy place right by the sea and was sunny :) I wish to come back again soon. thanks you baggies

• 18th Feb 2015