Baggies Backpackers Brighton Reviews

33 Oriental Place, Brighton, Brighton, England

We spent 2 nights in this osostel..since the first moment I stepped inside I had a very very bad feeling about the ostel..very small,dark,not a nice atmosphere kitchen to avoid(very small and dirty) zero facilities..the only good thing is the location by the sea..for sure it doesn't worth the money we spent..I won't go there again not even for free..

• 5th Sep 2015

Great hostel! Perfect location. Loved the atmosphere. Staff was very helpful and friendly. There are no lockers near the beds but I felt like it was a very safe environment. I would love to stay here longer next time.

The location is really good as it s by the seafront- but the hostel itself can make some improvements- One of the room was full of clothes - bed linen- towels left by other guests-