Baggies Backpackers Reviews

33 Oriental Place, Brighton, Brighton, England

I stay only 1 night and had a lovely time. the hostel was one of the best i stayed in. staff welcome. beds confortable. met great people there and lots of place to spend time. kitchen great to cook the food and bring my own wine. internet fast. had own key so could come as i want and some cctv and lockers so felt safe and happy place right by the sea and was sunny :) I wish to come back again soon. thanks you baggies

• 18th Feb 2015

Security was rather poor, as you could just ring the doorbell and enter the hostel, the rooms didn't have any keys at all. Location was okay, but the lanes/the pier were still some 15-20 minutes away. If you take the shower in the left corner, do not look at the ceiling, because it looks a bit gross and I felt like it could fall on my head any time. Staff was nice and helpful.