Baggies Backpackers Reviews

33 Oriental Place, Brighton, Brighton, England

Really good value for the money!

Baggies was probably the loveliest hostel I have ever stayed in. It was very comfortable and all the staff and residents were so lovely. It felt very cultured due to the amazing wall art all over the place and in general me and my 6 friends had a wonderful time there! I recommend it completely! so worth the money we paid and it was literally at the sea front! I enjoyed every second so GO GO GO!! :D

• 11th Aug 2014

Good location. The lady that checked me in was so lovely and helpful! There was no lock on the dorm room door or any locker facility in the room which was a bit of a concern, but the overall vibe of the hostel seemed pretty safe so wasn't too concerned. Has the basics :)

Very sweet land lady and a great location near thw boulevard :)

Great atmosphere, everyone was so friendly and kind like a big family. Excellent place to relax and meet new nice people, specially Yaya and patty that are always around, great guys to have a conversation and a few beers. The staff is polite and always ready to help. Excellent kitchen, with everything you need. Just 20 meters from the beach!. Very relaxing place.

really good place, nice staff and perfect location.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • China

really nice staff. worth visiting

Had a great stay at Baggies, Ronnie and Ian were happily welcoming and gave great advice on where to go out for food and for a drink, they turned a nice birthday into a fantastic one. Stones throw from the beach, would happily stay again. Love Oli and Meg xx

• 18th Jul 2014

We had a good time, people were friendly, staff great. Our room was very comfortable and cosy. The only negative was that the kitchen needs more attention, as in people need to clean up more after themselves and maybe Baggies need to reinforce that more.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

*** FRIENDLY VIBES, SAFE AND CLEAN *** I spent two wonderful weeks at Baggies. The owners and the staff are very friendly, helpful and made me feel comfortable. I was travelling on my own but had no problems to find people to hang out with. The location is charming and having the sea just across the street makes the place peaceful. If you look for a lovely home with a great atmosphere where you can meet nice people from all over the world - Baggies Backpackers is your place!

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Switzerland

I had another great time there.staff are excellent,always give you a friendly welcome,i arrived early for my stay,so my room was not quiet ready,but the chap explained n sorted it all out for me,people staying there ,where friendly crowd also,made me feel welcome.

Hi Lee, We are very glad that you enjoyed your second visit at Baggies! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back to Baggies whenever you're next in Brighton. All the best, Alex. Hostel manager.

IT WAS MY 1ST TIME IN THIS HOSTEL,HAVE TO SAY WAS BRILL!!! THE STAFF WERE VERY GOOD,MADE YOU FEEL VERY WELCOME,GAVE ME A TOUR ROUND AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS.THE HOSTEL WAS IN A GREAT LOCATION OF BRIGHTON,MY ROOM WAS CLEAN AN TIDY AND A VERY COMFORTABLE BED,TOILET/SHOWERS WERE CLEAN AND HAD PLENTY OF TOILET ROLL,KITCHEN AREA WAS CLEAN WITH EVERY THING NEEDED IF YOU WANTED TO COOK,CUSTOMERS STAYING THERE WERE GR8 TOO,I ENJOYED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS HOSTEL,HAVE NO HESITATION STAYING AGAIN.

thanks a lot :)

• 6th Apr 2014

Thank you for staying with us and we are glad that you had a pleasant experience. : )