Bahaus Guesthouse Hostel

Superb 7253 Total Reviews
Superb 7253 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2017

Great place to stay in Istanbul. Staff are very friendly and helpful, made us feel right at home. Super flexible with dates and times too. Will definitely be back!

• davidgrimaldosierra5773
  • Colombia, Male, 25-30
4th May 2017

Everything was great and amazing value for money. Inexpensive, very good located and staff really helpful with all your requirements. Incredibly patient and willing to give you truly good advice about places to go and avoid. I would definitely stay here again. Ask them as much as you need, all will be fine.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
4th May 2017

Cheers Tugay, junior and the team for an awesome intro to Istanbul. Great value and location. Was quiet when I was there but think it was cause of the season. Other than that excellent hostel. Thanks Bahaus. Would definitely stay again.

• Costa Rica, Female, 25-30
3rd May 2017

Amazing experience! Tugay is such a helpful dude!! He always gave me recommendations on where to eat and what to see in the city in a cheap way!! He is also very simpatic! I totally recommend to stay at this hostel! Also this hostel has a great location.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
29th Apr 2017

I had a great stay in Bahaus.I was only there for one night but was very comfortable and appreciated the staff helpful. I really enjoyed my time in Istanbul.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
27th Apr 2017

Fantastic staff, amenities and rooftop bar! Great location and Tugi will always go out of his way to help you. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Istanbul. I'll be back!

26th Apr 2017

We got recommended to come here by a friend and we weren't disappointed at all. Tugay greeted us at the front desk and was super friendly an it was like we already knew him he made us feel so welcome. Made sure we were always taken care of. Great rooftop bar area with a nice view of the city. Fun pub crawl, good breakfast, free shisha, somewhere to go to meet people for sure. Comfy decently sized beds with a curtain which is great. Will definitely stay here again whenever I come back. Thanks ❤

24th Apr 2017

Perfect for everything

• Australia, Male, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

I came to Turkey intending to only stay for the Anzac dawn service at Gallipoli, after hearing about all the troubles associated with this part of the world. My fears were unfounded however and I ended up staying five more days in Istanbul due in no small part to the great hostel I stayed at. The staff were some of the friendliest I've met, and were always helpful (Tugi in particular). The facilities were top quality as I particularly loved the rooftop terrace overlooking the city. Recommended.

• India, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

This place is one of the best hostel I have ever been . Perfect location near to Hagia Sophia , Blue mosque and another museums . And one of the main attractions is the staff especially the guy in the front Desk his name is Tugay , supercool guy with deep knowledge about the country . He literally help me to make my all traveling in Turky . Highly recommending this hostel . And Tugay you are the best bro ❤️✌🏾 see you soon ...