Bahaus Hostel Resort Reviews

Iztuzu Yolu no:25, Ortaca, Dalyan, Mugla, Dalyan, Turkey

After staying here two years ago, I knew I would have to return one day and we were not disappointed. The staff are very friendly, courteous and helpful and go out of their way to help you have a great experience. The meals are amazing and waking up to fresh pomegranate juice is something we'll miss. We would highly recommend the Bahaus Hostel Resort to anyone.

Seriously……stay here. Best place I have ever stayed in. I will be back again, I loved it! Great staff, great breakfast, rooms, everything basically :)

• 26th Sep 2014

I had an amazing holiday at Bahaus. The owner and the staff were really welcoming and friendly. The place has excellent facilities and gorgeous fresh food. I would definitely come back and recommend it to my friends.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

Superb accommodation. The double shower, large bathroom in the 8 bed room is beautifully tiled and spotlessly clean. Air conditioning is standard in the rooms, just have to agree at what temperature you find it comfortable to sleep. Having the huge pull out drawers under the comfortable large mattresses keeps the room clear of rucksacks. I love the pool, the large garden hammocks. Breakfast was high quality with home made jams from their own garden & pomegranite juice.I'll return for sure!

Lovely place. Great staff. Many activities offered at the hostel. Very nice atmosphere.