Bahaus Hostel Resort Reviews

Iztuzu Yolu no:25, Ortaca, Dalyan, Mugla, Dalyan, Turkey

I had an amazing holiday at Bahaus. The owner and the staff were really welcoming and friendly. The place has excellent facilities and gorgeous fresh food. I would definitely come back and recommend it to my friends.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

Superb accommodation. The double shower, large bathroom in the 8 bed room is beautifully tiled and spotlessly clean. Air conditioning is standard in the rooms, just have to agree at what temperature you find it comfortable to sleep. Having the huge pull out drawers under the comfortable large mattresses keeps the room clear of rucksacks. I love the pool, the large garden hammocks. Breakfast was high quality with home made jams from their own garden & pomegranite juice.I'll return for sure!

Lovely place. Great staff. Many activities offered at the hostel. Very nice atmosphere.

Bahaus is quite simply the best hostel in the universe! When you walk into this place you feel like you're staying in a 5 star resort...and you pretty much are! The staff are all such beautiful people and will help you to organise anything at all. The rooms and bathrooms are impeccably clean, the pool and jacuzzis are awesome, and the entire grounds are beautiful with flowers and gardens as far as the eye can see! This place is so good that I returned 2 days after I left. Thank you Bahaus!!!xo

• 28th Jul 2014

This is basically a resort with dorms. Fantastic value for money, this place was so beautifully decorated, super comfy beds with AC, modern bathrooms, amazing pool and amazingly helpful staff who arranged everything you needed. Amazing attention to detail. Fantastic huge library of books. not that busy since we were there during Ramadan, so it felt like we had the place to ourselves. Made Dalyan a highlight of our trip. Loved it.

Absolutely LOVED this hostel. It's gorgeous, and the staff is the friendliest I have come across during my 7 weeks of travel. Would highly recommend this place to anyone. I'd go out of my way to come back and stay here, we completely fell in love with Dalyan after staying at this resort!

I couldn't believe this place when I turned up. It is a resort with hostel prices. Very nice facilities, the on site chef cooks incredible local dishes...all sourced from the organic vegetables grown on the property. The facilities are new, dorm rooms spacious and the whole place has a relaxing feel to it. The owners were so welcoming and friendly, they made you feel right at home. I would come back in a heartbeat. One of my best stays in Turkey.

Great resort, nice and relaxing with a swimming pool and huge decking area. Inclusive breakfast is delicious, fresh veg and eggs from the farm out the back. A library with plenty of books to choose from and free bikes to ride into town. Also a nice restaurant/bar area. The staff are lovely and keep the place comfortable and clean.

• 12th May 2014