Bahaus Hostel Resort Reviews

Iztuzu Yolu no:25, Ortaca, Dalyan, Mugla, Dalyan, Turkey

Absolutely LOVED this hostel. It's gorgeous, and the staff is the friendliest I have come across during my 7 weeks of travel. Would highly recommend this place to anyone. I'd go out of my way to come back and stay here, we completely fell in love with Dalyan after staying at this resort!

I couldn't believe this place when I turned up. It is a resort with hostel prices. Very nice facilities, the on site chef cooks incredible local dishes...all sourced from the organic vegetables grown on the property. The facilities are new, dorm rooms spacious and the whole place has a relaxing feel to it. The owners were so welcoming and friendly, they made you feel right at home. I would come back in a heartbeat. One of my best stays in Turkey.

Great resort, nice and relaxing with a swimming pool and huge decking area. Inclusive breakfast is delicious, fresh veg and eggs from the farm out the back. A library with plenty of books to choose from and free bikes to ride into town. Also a nice restaurant/bar area. The staff are lovely and keep the place comfortable and clean.

• 12th May 2014