Bahaus Hostel Resort Reviews

Iztuzu Yolu no:25, Ortaca, Dalyan, Mugla, Dalyan, Turkey

Bahaus was fantastic, there's nothing I can fault about it. The owner treated my friends and I like family and his staff went above and beyond to help us out with anything we needed and/or answer any questions we had which didn't go unnoticed. The fact that the place in itself was amazing with great organic breaky in the mornings and great facilities in general was just the cherry on top. Thanks for the amazing stay! Will come back if ever down that way again :)

This hostel is heaven! It really beautiful, with pool, gym, and other facilities, and also the staff are the kindest people, I really enjoy my stay here.