Bahaus Hostel Resort Reviews

Iztuzu Yolu no:25, Ortaca, Dalyan, Mugla, Dalyan, Turkey

We got there after 7 days traveling around Turkey meaning we were very tired and feeling like a few days of relaxing. Well this was it. The place is nice and very resort type (like the name says): pool, pool chairs, caribean style bar, etc (like you see in the pictures). The bar is not cheap (compared with the outside) The owner will gladly help you getting a tour to Iztuzu beach (which was excelent), taksi, minibus, etc. Just ask her for help. 2BTW: the bus to Iztuzu beach stops here. And th

I had a lovely stay here, the staff are lovely, the hostel/resort is wonderful, the location is beautiful, lots of great scenery near by, free bikes to cycle around, best free breakfast I've ever had, fresh fruit juices, good quality bread, homemade jams, melon, vegetables etc they have a organic garden and grow fruits and veggies, seriously a must stay if your in Dalyan.

Bahaus was fantastic, there's nothing I can fault about it. The owner treated my friends and I like family and his staff went above and beyond to help us out with anything we needed and/or answer any questions we had which didn't go unnoticed. The fact that the place in itself was amazing with great organic breaky in the mornings and great facilities in general was just the cherry on top. Thanks for the amazing stay! Will come back if ever down that way again :)

The staff was amazing! Really friendly and helpful! The places is also like a paradise! It was low season so there were jus a few guests, it felt very private. The daily diners were The best I had in Turkey. What a cook! Delicious! Only minus was that The dorm was too small for 8 beds. There was almost no space for The luggage and there was only 3 of us! Location is a little bit out too, but i got The bus or rides with the very nice Manager! I recommend this place a lot!

This hostel is heaven! It really beautiful, with pool, gym, and other facilities, and also the staff are the kindest people, I really enjoy my stay here.