Bahaus Hostel Resort Reviews

Iztuzu Yolu no:25, Ortaca, Dalyan, Mugla, Dalyan, Turkey

After staying here two years ago, I knew I would have to return one day and we were not disappointed. The staff are very friendly, courteous and helpful and go out of their way to help you have a great experience. The meals are amazing and waking up to fresh pomegranate juice is something we'll miss. We would highly recommend the Bahaus Hostel Resort to anyone.

Seriously……stay here. Best place I have ever stayed in. I will be back again, I loved it! Great staff, great breakfast, rooms, everything basically :)

• 26th Sep 2014

I had an amazing holiday at Bahaus. The owner and the staff were really welcoming and friendly. The place has excellent facilities and gorgeous fresh food. I would definitely come back and recommend it to my friends.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

Superb accommodation. The double shower, large bathroom in the 8 bed room is beautifully tiled and spotlessly clean. Air conditioning is standard in the rooms, just have to agree at what temperature you find it comfortable to sleep. Having the huge pull out drawers under the comfortable large mattresses keeps the room clear of rucksacks. I love the pool, the large garden hammocks. Breakfast was high quality with home made jams from their own garden & pomegranite juice.I'll return for sure!

Lovely place. Great staff. Many activities offered at the hostel. Very nice atmosphere.

Bahaus is quite simply the best hostel in the universe! When you walk into this place you feel like you're staying in a 5 star resort...and you pretty much are! The staff are all such beautiful people and will help you to organise anything at all. The rooms and bathrooms are impeccably clean, the pool and jacuzzis are awesome, and the entire grounds are beautiful with flowers and gardens as far as the eye can see! This place is so good that I returned 2 days after I left. Thank you Bahaus!!!xo

• 28th Jul 2014

This is basically a resort with dorms. Fantastic value for money, this place was so beautifully decorated, super comfy beds with AC, modern bathrooms, amazing pool and amazingly helpful staff who arranged everything you needed. Amazing attention to detail. Fantastic huge library of books. not that busy since we were there during Ramadan, so it felt like we had the place to ourselves. Made Dalyan a highlight of our trip. Loved it.

Bahaus was unforgettable. Both staff and owner were very welcoming and personable. The resort has their own organic farm where the chef hand picks fresh ingredients everyday. All meals were delicious and well priced. The garden and pool area is stunning and well kept. Rooms are spotlessly clean, yet give you a log cabin feel. You can choose relaxation or adventure since there is a regular shuttle stop right outside the resort. You are missing out if you don't book this place. Seriously do it!!