Bahaus Hostel Resort Reviews

Iztuzu Yolu no:25, Ortaca, Dalyan, Mugla, Dalyan, Turkey

I don't really feel like I can rate this hostel fairly because it was sort of half closed (didn't realise Dalyan was so seasonal). A lot of the things had been packed up, and we were the only ones there. The guy left in charge one night didn't really speak English, but some of the staff were very helpful. Because it was mostly packed up, a lot of the facilities weren't really available. They started fixing the roof really early one morning and it was loud. This place would be paradise in summer.

We were the only guests at the hostel therefore there was not really any atmosphere. We went to late in the year and it was also quite cold. I would not recommend going past late sept. I can imagine this place is awesome in the summer. The Gardner was left in charge to run this place and he was really friendly and helpful.

Amazing place! I even extended my stay to hang out at the resort. Don't hesitate to come here. The staff are so helpful and friendly, go out of their way for u. Breakfast is fantastic, something new everyday and fresh and healthy. Great place to chill, has pool, billard tables, table tennis, gym and volleyball court. Reading area with plenty of books. I cant fault this place. Really is a resort!

Just incredible! This is so much more than a hostel- a real traveller's resort with a beautiful swimmig pool area, large garden, hammocks and library. Our 4 bed dorm was really spacious with its own private entrance and balcony as well as a TV. The staff were very helpul and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable- they arranged a birthday cake and free bottle of wine for us, when I was sick , they made me special soup and they got us free transport for an island trip.

• 28th Aug 2013

Amazing hostel, by far the best I've stayed in. Staff were so helpful and facilities are incredible. Do yourself a favour and stay here!

• 14th Aug 2013

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at! Amazing facilities, the staff very helpful and give great advice about what to do in the area. The owner made our stay, he was a really nice guy and did a lot for us. We'll definitely be back in the future and would recommend this hostel to anyone going to southern turkey!

Everything about the hostel/resort was excellent. It is in a beautiful location, run by a very caring and beautiful couple. I would definitely come and stay here again if I'm in Dalyan! Thank you.

Probably the best hostel in the world ! Once you reach this place u will never wanna leave it; staff not really helpful but friendly

If you are a romantic fool and want to take your wife, lover, girlfriend for an exotic location without breking the bank, this is the place. While its away from Istanbul and the tickets can be pricey to get there. The return on your investment will be great and at the end it will also be a good value. The place set up and design is amazing, the location is great. Again, make wild, romantic and fun memories at this place. Dalyan is a small paradise. Get lost in the mountains in a full moon.......

Probably the nicest "hostel" I've ever stayed in for this price. I'd say this is more of a resort based on its facilities. I don't know of any other hostel that has its own organic farm. It was extremely relaxing here without being boring and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I didn't meet many people here, but I'm sure it gets busy during peak season. Can't say enough about Bahaus.

just wow ! so impressed by this amazing resort. Incredible food awesome rooms and pool. would be brilliant in the summer if the fire pit and bbq were going too! also so much to see in Dalayn very cool area.

This was a little slice of heaven. Highly recommend it. Spent three nights and could have spent ten. We were happy just chilling out at Bauhaus for the first two days as its hard to leave... The setting is just so nice. But when you do leave, there is not a lack of things to do and good places to eat.... But you have to search out these good places as the town is rather touristy and tacky by night in the main street. Not many guests at this time of year so don't stay if want to meet people.

I dınnt gave so many poınts ın atmosphere becouse when ı was there there were only 3 guests (me ıncluded) but the place ır really great! lovely swımıngpool great breakfast the dorm ıs great wıth new and clean bathrooms. The only thıng ıs that ıt ıs about 15 mınutes walkıng from the cıty but they have bıkes.

amazing hostel, very clean, a/c, free breakfast thats actually good. full gym 2 pool tables, a swiming pool, volleyball, ping pong darts, bar. dinners offered its got pretty well everything and located in a beautiful farming area. i would recommend it to anyone coming to dalyan wich is pretty awesome little town aswell.

The hostel was very nice.Great pool. Unfortunately it was very dead when we got there. we were looking for other travellers to interact with. Also when we checked into the hostel the owner/operator told us that there were some "rules" for the hostel that were not mentioned when we signed up. there was a curfew (????) for 2 am. We told her we couldn't promise to that and would not be locked out and she told us how to unlock the gate. She also said we can't bring people back. it was lame.

• 9th Aug 2012
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Guests cannot invite non-guests back to share their dorm room overnight or use hostel facilities without permission. We do not consider this a 'rule' or as something 'lame', but rather standard hostel practice and a sign of respect for other paying guests. The outside gates are closed at 2am for security purposes, but we are willing to be flexible regarding this time if requested.

This hostel is a slice of paradise. The dorm rooms are of an exceptionally high standard, with huge en suite with a powerful shower.The food we sampled was delicious, including fabulous warm cake and locally sourced fresh fruit and eggs.The staff are friendly and there is a laid back feeling in the place. Very quiet, which suited us after a few days on a boat cruise.incredible outdoor area-such attention to detail & exceptionally clean. 5 star luxury for backpacker budget.

This was by far a highlight of my trip, lovely people, beautiful landscape.

Absolutely fantastic resort - we had the most relaxing week we could have asked for. Despite being on the main courtyard we never heard any noise. The air conditioning was a godsend! You are far enough away from the town to have peace and tranquility but close enough to walk to if you want a night out. The organic farm is also a brilliant idea. Definitely want to come back again!

• 29th Jul 2012

Amazing hostel! Booked for 6 nights, ended up staying 20. Rooms are impeccably clean, have great lockers, huge bathrooms and air conditioning. The hostel itself is gorgeous. Lots of amenities and plenty of room to just laze around. The staff is amazing. Very helpful and friendly. The hostel is a short walk from the center of Dalyan (or use one of their many bikes for a 5 minute ride) but once you try the food cooked at the hostel you wont want to go out again.

If you head to Dalyan you must stay at bahaus! excellent hostel.and stunning location! cant wait to go back next year!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5