Bahaus Hostel Resort Reviews

Iztuzu Yolu no:25, Ortaca, Dalyan, Mugla, Dalyan, Turkey

After staying here two years ago, I knew I would have to return one day and we were not disappointed. The staff are very friendly, courteous and helpful and go out of their way to help you have a great experience. The meals are amazing and waking up to fresh pomegranate juice is something we'll miss. We would highly recommend the Bahaus Hostel Resort to anyone.

Seriously……stay here. Best place I have ever stayed in. I will be back again, I loved it! Great staff, great breakfast, rooms, everything basically :)

• 26th Sep 2014

I had an amazing holiday at Bahaus. The owner and the staff were really welcoming and friendly. The place has excellent facilities and gorgeous fresh food. I would definitely come back and recommend it to my friends.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

Superb accommodation. The double shower, large bathroom in the 8 bed room is beautifully tiled and spotlessly clean. Air conditioning is standard in the rooms, just have to agree at what temperature you find it comfortable to sleep. Having the huge pull out drawers under the comfortable large mattresses keeps the room clear of rucksacks. I love the pool, the large garden hammocks. Breakfast was high quality with home made jams from their own garden & pomegranite juice.I'll return for sure!

Lovely place. Great staff. Many activities offered at the hostel. Very nice atmosphere.

Bahaus is quite simply the best hostel in the universe! When you walk into this place you feel like you're staying in a 5 star resort...and you pretty much are! The staff are all such beautiful people and will help you to organise anything at all. The rooms and bathrooms are impeccably clean, the pool and jacuzzis are awesome, and the entire grounds are beautiful with flowers and gardens as far as the eye can see! This place is so good that I returned 2 days after I left. Thank you Bahaus!!!xo

• 28th Jul 2014

This is basically a resort with dorms. Fantastic value for money, this place was so beautifully decorated, super comfy beds with AC, modern bathrooms, amazing pool and amazingly helpful staff who arranged everything you needed. Amazing attention to detail. Fantastic huge library of books. not that busy since we were there during Ramadan, so it felt like we had the place to ourselves. Made Dalyan a highlight of our trip. Loved it.

Bahaus was unforgettable. Both staff and owner were very welcoming and personable. The resort has their own organic farm where the chef hand picks fresh ingredients everyday. All meals were delicious and well priced. The garden and pool area is stunning and well kept. Rooms are spotlessly clean, yet give you a log cabin feel. You can choose relaxation or adventure since there is a regular shuttle stop right outside the resort. You are missing out if you don't book this place. Seriously do it!!

Absolutely LOVED this hostel. It's gorgeous, and the staff is the friendliest I have come across during my 7 weeks of travel. Would highly recommend this place to anyone. I'd go out of my way to come back and stay here, we completely fell in love with Dalyan after staying at this resort!

I couldn't believe this place when I turned up. It is a resort with hostel prices. Very nice facilities, the on site chef cooks incredible local dishes...all sourced from the organic vegetables grown on the property. The facilities are new, dorm rooms spacious and the whole place has a relaxing feel to it. The owners were so welcoming and friendly, they made you feel right at home. I would come back in a heartbeat. One of my best stays in Turkey.

Great resort, nice and relaxing with a swimming pool and huge decking area. Inclusive breakfast is delicious, fresh veg and eggs from the farm out the back. A library with plenty of books to choose from and free bikes to ride into town. Also a nice restaurant/bar area. The staff are lovely and keep the place comfortable and clean.

• 12th May 2014

I don't really feel like I can rate this hostel fairly because it was sort of half closed (didn't realise Dalyan was so seasonal). A lot of the things had been packed up, and we were the only ones there. The guy left in charge one night didn't really speak English, but some of the staff were very helpful. Because it was mostly packed up, a lot of the facilities weren't really available. They started fixing the roof really early one morning and it was loud. This place would be paradise in summer.

We were the only guests at the hostel therefore there was not really any atmosphere. We went to late in the year and it was also quite cold. I would not recommend going past late sept. I can imagine this place is awesome in the summer. The Gardner was left in charge to run this place and he was really friendly and helpful.

Amazing place! I even extended my stay to hang out at the resort. Don't hesitate to come here. The staff are so helpful and friendly, go out of their way for u. Breakfast is fantastic, something new everyday and fresh and healthy. Great place to chill, has pool, billard tables, table tennis, gym and volleyball court. Reading area with plenty of books. I cant fault this place. Really is a resort!

Just incredible! This is so much more than a hostel- a real traveller's resort with a beautiful swimmig pool area, large garden, hammocks and library. Our 4 bed dorm was really spacious with its own private entrance and balcony as well as a TV. The staff were very helpul and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable- they arranged a birthday cake and free bottle of wine for us, when I was sick , they made me special soup and they got us free transport for an island trip.

• 28th Aug 2013

Amazing hostel, by far the best I've stayed in. Staff were so helpful and facilities are incredible. Do yourself a favour and stay here!

• 14th Aug 2013

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at! Amazing facilities, the staff very helpful and give great advice about what to do in the area. The owner made our stay, he was a really nice guy and did a lot for us. We'll definitely be back in the future and would recommend this hostel to anyone going to southern turkey!

Everything about the hostel/resort was excellent. It is in a beautiful location, run by a very caring and beautiful couple. I would definitely come and stay here again if I'm in Dalyan! Thank you.

Probably the best hostel in the world ! Once you reach this place u will never wanna leave it; staff not really helpful but friendly

If you are a romantic fool and want to take your wife, lover, girlfriend for an exotic location without breking the bank, this is the place. While its away from Istanbul and the tickets can be pricey to get there. The return on your investment will be great and at the end it will also be a good value. The place set up and design is amazing, the location is great. Again, make wild, romantic and fun memories at this place. Dalyan is a small paradise. Get lost in the mountains in a full moon.......

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5