Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Great staff, great atmosphere. If you are traveling solo this is definitely your spot. 100% recommended!

Really great community, awesome breakfast and dinner included in the price, and a great rooftop lounge area. The bathrooms weren't very clean, but then again Istanbul isn't very clean. A really great staff available to help with anything you could need.

An excellent stay, thanks! Location is brilliant, a few minutes walk from Hagia Sophia & the Blue Mosque and easy to get the tram to other parts of the city. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Very sociable hostel with its own rooftop bar - hung out there most evenings with other guests with beers, free shisha and good kebabs. Hostel organised a walking tour one day too which took us to parts of the city I'd never have found on my own. Can't recommend this place enough.

The place is in a great location and is super friendly. They have a rooftop bar where everyone hangout and also have planned activities everyday. The guy who works during the day is incredible and so kind. He took us on a city tour for 8 hours and showed us a lot of amazing places! The dorms are nice as well. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Perfect location, close to most of the touristy sites. Washroom are modern and always clean.

They have nice terrace which overlooks the beautiful marmarra sea. They do everything to justify the excellent reviews they have garnered all the while. I came with the mind of trying out different hostels in istanbul.....but chinnar and Ali had been great hosts that it was impossible to think of other place. I am definitely coming back here

• 15th Aug 2014
  • India

Very friendly and helpful staff! Beautiful views from rooftop bar/dining area. Close and convenient to tourist attractions. Would definitely stay here again.

The staff in reception were absolutely amazing! So helpful with every aspect of our stay there! It was a bit more quiet than we may have liked at the hostel but that may just have been when we stayed. Honestly some of the nicest and most knowledgable hostel staff we have had this trip!

• 13th Aug 2014

Great location, very friendly staff, breakfast was amazing and facilities pretty good.

Well situated hostel with very helpful staff and fabulous roof terrace. Ideal base for exploring Istanbul.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It was a good stay. I stayed for a night in transit. Air conditioning was key for the hot temperatures in Istanbul.

Amazing hostel, no complaints. Staff were extremely helpful and polite, facilities were great and there was a good atmosphere.

• 11th Aug 2014

As a lone traveller I found this hostel very sociable and well located to explore Istanbul. The staff were very helpful and happy to answer any questions I had. I would definitely recommend to friends!

Good breakfast, fantastic staff!! So helpful!! Central location. We stayed in the double bed with private ensuite

Bahaus was a great hostel while I was in Istanbul. Everything was great about it except for there was 4 blackouts of power in the span of 1 week where there was no electricity. Otherwise, in a great location, with great staff. Saturday night they take everyone out for a pub crawl, but otherwise, the atmosphere was a bit lacking while I was there.

Spacious air conditioned rooms. Hostel is perfectly located for sightseeing.

Excellent hostel, however the water in the turtle tank was unclean and unacceptable

Great location, clean hostel and friendly staff! We enjoyed our stay!

Cool hostel, everything you need in Istanbul. Rooftop bar is a nice place to relax and meet other people.

Amazing host, good location