Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Istanbul is awesome and the hostel is in a perfect location, right next to the Blue Mosque. Atmosphere was also excellent as the whole hostel gathers like a family at night on the rooftop.Tugi was also really great, made the experience in the hostel even better. The free shisha offered in the rooftop was the cherry on top of the cake.

I came to Bahaus planning to stay 3 nights and ended up here for a week! After being on the road for quote some time it felt so nice to be in a hostel that feels like it was started by actual backpackers. All the little details like privacy curtains on each bunk, good sized lockers, individual power points and lights and an amazing rooftop with a beautiful view made it even better (it's the small things that count while traveling :) The staff is super friendly and accommodating!!!

Great laid back hostel in the heart of the city

• 4th Feb 2016

This hostel realy good clean and safe next to do old area Im realy like this hostel and breakfast all staf is amazing helpfull

• 1st Feb 2016
  • South Korea

Fantastic location right next to the blue mosque, great atmosphere they do events every night and a great staff. Thanks for an enjoyable week guys

• 1st Feb 2016

Great stuff and great location I would highly recommend

Nice clean rooms with very( !!!) comfy beds! Easy, relaxed atmosphere and an amazing staff! Choose this hostel!!!

• 30th Jan 2016
  • Denmark

Had a great time at Bauhaus, the staff were super friendly and helpful. The rooms were spotless and the breakfast was great. Awesome views of the river and the Marmara. Couldn't recommend it enough!

I initially booked only 2 nights but I ended up staying over a week because of what a great hostel bahaus is. The entire place is really clean, comfortable beds with privacy curtains, good hot showers and the best toilet seat covers I've seen! The staff is what made my stay special thou. Dusty is a great chess player and easily becomes everyone's best friend. Alim recommends cool places to visit in istanbul and turkey. Tugi is the funniest. Ahmet is very welcoming, Laura great tour guide

We really enjoyed our stay at Bahaus and would come back everytime we visit Istanbul again! Valeria and Britta

• 15th Jan 2016

This place has great support for not only good tips of the town and your next stop, but also on personal issues! Staff helped me clarify everything from booking tour in Cappadocia to resolving credit card fraud across town! Definitely recommend!

The hostel is great- it's right next to Sultanahmet Square and really close to sights like the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, the Cistern and the Topkapi Palace. It's also on the tram line meaning access to Galata and the airport are easy. The hostel itself is very nice, with clean dorms, a rooftop bar and terrace and- in my opinion, excellent value. The staff are great too, offering not only practical advice but also ensuring there is a friendly vibe- I've never been given a welcome shot before!

• 13th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

My stay at Bahaus Hostel was so much fun! The rooms and beds are excellent, never have I stayed in a hostel with mattresses that good! The free breakfast is great in the morning. All the staff are great and welcoming, ready for a yarn or to give advice on things to see around the city. I will definitely be back!

Thanks for making my trip to Istanbul memorable! You guys really showed me a good time, and I almost didn't want to leave! Best staff ever! You guys really know how to be welcoming and most importantly how to have fun!

• 7th Jan 2016

I had an excellent time staying at Bahaus! Great location and amazing staff - highlight of my trip to Istanbul!

• 6th Jan 2016

They charge extra 5% if you pay with credit card. I wish they properly inform the customers about this.

Heaps clean place! Staff are all nice and really approachable. I went on two different day trips and they helped me organise it. Great atmosphere..and the bar upstairs is great. You can chill and relax with a freshly prepared meal or apple tea..or have a couple (too many) drinks. The Welcome Shot is delicious but dont bother asking whats in it. Big thanks to Sexy Alim, Dusty, Laura, Tugi (BRAH!!!!), Ahmet. Next time Im here I will stay here for sure! ♥ ♥ ♥

• 2nd Jan 2016

Great location, I will be back, staff is laid back and friendly totally down to see them again. Bar is nice and has an amazing view.

Absolutely amazing experience - massive thanks to Dusty, Alim, Tugy and Laura for the wonderful hospitality. Many touristic spots so close to the hostel. The premises is lovely - from the comfy beds, restrooms, the rooftop bar (LOVE!), the nice little balcony. Met a few lovely people who were living in the dorms during my stay there during New Years (talk about connection!). My last day here was tearful - I can't wait to head back for a round 2 of Bahaus and the crew!

This hostel was amazing. Staff was friendly and lively. I was having a bad day because istanbul was having a severe snow storm during that period. But the hostel made up for it. I do hope to pass by istanbul in the near future and would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7