Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel and the staff is one of a kind. Thanks Laura, Mustafa and Ali for your hospitality!

Bar girl was awesome! :) Chickleback drinks are the bomb! Also bar girls jaguar is pretty badass :P

• 21st Feb 2015

Great hostel and amazing staff!! Everybody was very kind and helpful, special thanks to Mustafa who helped me a lot.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Costa Rica

Mustafa you were so kind Thanks to you, I felt safe and comfortable after all i have gone throung. Thank you!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Stayed ın the 14 house dormş very spacıous and such good facılıtıes. Hostel has a sıck terrace and place to chıll. Warnıng the area ıs very tourısty however the best place to see the major tourıst attractıons and to be honest where all the best hostel\hotels are so really can,t go wrong.

Very very nice hostel with amazing rooftop. I really enjoyed my stay there and definitely would recommend it for travellers. Special thanks to the receptionist Alisher, who helped me alot, although my very late arrival at 23.00.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Greece

Nice for solo travelers. Close to tourist sites but not the bar/club area of Taksim.

Staffs are super nice. If i come to istanbul again, definately back again here. They took us to faboulous club and bars carefully. Damn good

The hostel is amazing with rooftop and very helpful staff. The shower is hot and all the toilets were properly working. The only downside was the breakfast for me, no turkish coffee, weird black tea and not a lot of sweet stuff. But in General I can highly recommend this hostel for young people, it's really worth it!

We provide a traditional Turkish breakfast. So, we provide nescafe. Turkish coffee is not traditionally served at breakfast. The 'wierd black tea' is also how Turkish people drink their tea- you are supposed to mix it with boiling water. Perhaps you didn't do this. Again, you shouldn't expect a lot of sweet stuFf at a Turkish breakfast- please don't confuse us with a place selling souvenir sweets.

Don't really have anything bad to say about the hostel. Price was excellent, they clean the facility daily. Plenty of people and places to hangout. Complimentary breakfast was a pleasant surprise. This hostel made my stay in Istanbul a pleasure.

Great location, staff are so helpful, will be back

• 10th Feb 2015

Very nice hostel. Nice roof top terrasse. Execellent dorm, huge and comfortable

Nice staff and so cozy atmosphere! If you are looking for clean and good location hostel with suitable price in Istanbul, this place is for u

• 8th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Laura and mustafa are the best! Felt completely at home with heaps of shisha and heaps of laughs. Comfortable, clean and a friendly environment I would not hesitate to book in again. The pub crawl was pretty rad too!!!

Off season without many people around left it challenging to locate friends to see the sights with. Twas a bit quiet in the evening, with really nobody around.

I have been staying in Bauhaus hostel for more than 9 days,cause the staffs here are very hospitable and REALLY nice,that's why I extended my flights for two more nights here for partying for hanging out with them!can you imagine?but this is life,we need to be crazy for something good something which make you happy in life,and the people who work in the hostel made me wanna do it!and it's super good location!it's convinient to get all the famous sightseeings!come to Bauhaus hostel!ping fromchina

• 27th Jan 2015
  • China

This was my first time in Istanbul but, very nice staffs members and good location of this hostel made my trip really great without any problem. Whether you are visting Istanbul for the first time or not, This hostel will presents you great memories. Especially A view from a rooftop is so beatiful. And also you do not have to worry about security problems.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • South Korea

I showed up early tired and hungry and the young man at the desk kindly invited me to breakfast on the terrace even though technically it was just my first day. When I stepped on to the terrace and saw the sea of Marmara glistening in the morning sun, I was moved to tears. You can either pay less and have to ride trams and metros or pay a little more and be right in the heart of the action. I recommend the latter and Bahaus is about as good as it gets.

Clean, hot water, beer, nice people, go here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7