Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Thanks to Laura and all the staff for a fantastic stay, highly recommended!

I had a great stay at Bahaus Hostel, I don't really have any complaints! The location was perfect, the staff was extremely friendly and everything was super clean and well kept. I stayed in a 14 bed dorm but it didn't even feel like there were that many people there. There were certains around every bunk bed and three ensuites too. I was very pleased with what I got for the money I paid and if I'm ever in istanbul again, I will definitely be staying there!

• 15th Oct 2014

Unfortunately thıs hostel had an age ceılıng whıch was hıdden at the bottom of the ınfo page on Hostelworld.Havıng arrıved at 21 00 thıs was a shock! I was not expectıng to look for another room at such a late hour.However they kındly accomodated me at a reasonable prıce.They need to update theır HostelWorld page to rectıfy thıs.

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The location is just mins walk away from the blue mosque. Overall a pleasant stay.

Great location Staff were wonderful and put most four star hotels to shame THANK YOU

• 9th Oct 2014

Hostel was in a great location, right by the Blue Mosque, and was closeby to other tourist attractions. The staff was very helpful, as they provided us with a map and also gave us a 10 minute talk about where to go and what sites to see during our limited time. Washtooms and showers were very clean, and rooftop bar was a great atmosphere.

The staff were incredibly helpful, location is good if you want to be on the European side of Istanbul (European side is the tourist side, Asian side has more atmosphere, young people, bars, cafes etc.) Also great beds. Have been backpacking for months and the mattress was amazing.

Cinar was one of the most helpful people I've ever met working in a hostel. Super nice dude with tons of tips and info. Made the stay great

• 8th Oct 2014

Great and very helpful staff. It's right next to the blue Mosque. The rooftop is really neat even to just chill. And free breakfast guys !! :D

Great hostel. Very friendly staff, nice rooftop bar and the best showers!

• 6th Oct 2014

Amazing location. staff was very helpful!

We really enjoyed our stay here, the hostel has a really cool vibe and is well situated in the old town of Istanbul. The manager was really nice and helpful. Breakfast was in the traditional turkish style which we thought was really cool. Our biggest issue was with the night watchman who was thoroughly useless, waking each of us up on multiple occasions at past 1 AM to ask if we were supposed to be there (of course we were!) while brining new people to the dorm. We'd definitely stay here again.

Cool spot

Great Hostel, really wonderful location. The front desk guy had great suggestions of where to eat, visit etc. One night we had a pubcrawl which was a lot of fun. It wasn't the most secure hostel I have been to, but with that, I felt no worries of anything happening to my stuff. Great amenities in the room, except that wifi didn't reach into the all girl room all the way. Had to stand by door. But would definitely recommend and stay again!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in... . Had problems with missing luggage from the airline I flew with, the hostel sorted it all and my bags were delivered a few days later. Excellent.

Regardless of others, there is very nice staff.

Very helpful and friendly staff in the hostel. A kitchen would be great.

• 29th Sep 2014

This is one the best hostels I've ever stayed in. It's very well located and you can get to all the major attractions either on foot or by using the tram line that is nearby. The hostel is very clean, and the staff are very helpful. If you can find Cinar at the reception, he will answer all your questions about the city, and his tips are invaluable! The bar at the rooftop has a stunning view of the Marmara sea, and having breakfast up there is something you will never forget.

If I could give the staff over 100% i would. So helpful and friendly, it was hard to leave!

• 28th Sep 2014

This is a hostel for the under 30s. There is a bar on the top and a common room (as in 3 couches) at reception. I was not allowed to sit here with the light on or to speak to the other 2 people there after 11 as there are hostel staff sleeping next to the common room. This is despite the fact I could hear the music from three floors up!! Hostel is good for exploring historic quarter but is over 2 miles (3km) from Istanbul nightlife. Wouldn't stay again because of age and location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7