Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Fantastic location right next to the blue mosque, great atmosphere they do events every night and a great staff. Thanks for an enjoyable week guys

• 1st Feb 2016

Great stuff and great location I would highly recommend

Nice clean rooms with very( !!!) comfy beds! Easy, relaxed atmosphere and an amazing staff! Choose this hostel!!!

• 30th Jan 2016
  • Denmark

Had a great time at Bauhaus, the staff were super friendly and helpful. The rooms were spotless and the breakfast was great. Awesome views of the river and the Marmara. Couldn't recommend it enough!

I initially booked only 2 nights but I ended up staying over a week because of what a great hostel bahaus is. The entire place is really clean, comfortable beds with privacy curtains, good hot showers and the best toilet seat covers I've seen! The staff is what made my stay special thou. Dusty is a great chess player and easily becomes everyone's best friend. Alim recommends cool places to visit in istanbul and turkey. Tugi is the funniest. Ahmet is very welcoming, Laura great tour guide

We really enjoyed our stay at Bahaus and would come back everytime we visit Istanbul again! Valeria and Britta

• 15th Jan 2016

This place has great support for not only good tips of the town and your next stop, but also on personal issues! Staff helped me clarify everything from booking tour in Cappadocia to resolving credit card fraud across town! Definitely recommend!

The hostel is great- it's right next to Sultanahmet Square and really close to sights like the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, the Cistern and the Topkapi Palace. It's also on the tram line meaning access to Galata and the airport are easy. The hostel itself is very nice, with clean dorms, a rooftop bar and terrace and- in my opinion, excellent value. The staff are great too, offering not only practical advice but also ensuring there is a friendly vibe- I've never been given a welcome shot before!

• 13th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

My stay at Bahaus Hostel was so much fun! The rooms and beds are excellent, never have I stayed in a hostel with mattresses that good! The free breakfast is great in the morning. All the staff are great and welcoming, ready for a yarn or to give advice on things to see around the city. I will definitely be back!

Thanks for making my trip to Istanbul memorable! You guys really showed me a good time, and I almost didn't want to leave! Best staff ever! You guys really know how to be welcoming and most importantly how to have fun!

• 7th Jan 2016

I had an excellent time staying at Bahaus! Great location and amazing staff - highlight of my trip to Istanbul!

• 6th Jan 2016

They charge extra 5% if you pay with credit card. I wish they properly inform the customers about this.

Heaps clean place! Staff are all nice and really approachable. I went on two different day trips and they helped me organise it. Great atmosphere..and the bar upstairs is great. You can chill and relax with a freshly prepared meal or apple tea..or have a couple (too many) drinks. The Welcome Shot is delicious but dont bother asking whats in it. Big thanks to Sexy Alim, Dusty, Laura, Tugi (BRAH!!!!), Ahmet. Next time Im here I will stay here for sure! ♥ ♥ ♥

• 2nd Jan 2016

Great location, I will be back, staff is laid back and friendly totally down to see them again. Bar is nice and has an amazing view.

Absolutely amazing experience - massive thanks to Dusty, Alim, Tugy and Laura for the wonderful hospitality. Many touristic spots so close to the hostel. The premises is lovely - from the comfy beds, restrooms, the rooftop bar (LOVE!), the nice little balcony. Met a few lovely people who were living in the dorms during my stay there during New Years (talk about connection!). My last day here was tearful - I can't wait to head back for a round 2 of Bahaus and the crew!

This hostel was amazing. Staff was friendly and lively. I was having a bad day because istanbul was having a severe snow storm during that period. But the hostel made up for it. I do hope to pass by istanbul in the near future and would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone

We were stuck in the hostel most of our stay because it snowed in Istanbul and the city wasn't really ready. This didn't make us sad for even a moment. The atmosphere was wonderful and the staff, willing to please. The hostel is quite basic in its facilities, but the friendly staff and the cozy rooftop bar more than make up for it. The new year party was super fun.

The best hostel that I have ever stayed at. Wonderful location and amazing staff. A special thanks to Dusty and Ahmet for creating such a fantastic environment. I will miss you guys.

Awesome crew! I loved my stay at bahaus hostel! Especially tugi and ahmend have been super friendly! But bar cchef dusty wwas happiness in person i loved to be with them! Cheers

• 26th Dec 2015
  • TobiasTom
  • Austria

The staff of this hostel is the best I have ever met. They are so kind. We had some problems with our trip not regarding to the hostel and the staff helped us in every thing. I really loved this hostel so much!!

• 26th Dec 2015