Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

the staffs are great! they help and guide us if we have any doubt. they are friendly too :)

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Love this hostel! So welcoming, clean, convenient, and fun. Great breakfast, a five minute walk from the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia, close to the tram, and staff is wonderful. Rooms are clean and comfy. There are activities if you are looking for a party place, but not so disruptive is you are not. Stay here!

The best hostel I've seen. And Alisher the night guy is amazing. Thanks guys.

They did a great job to show me around the hostel and help me on trip planning.

• 20th Mar 2015

The location is definately a highlight, but this hostel doesnt just holds on to that. The staff is great and will help you out with anything you need, and the facilities are ok. The rooftoop bar is really nice, and having breakfast with a view of the other sides of istanbul in the morning is great. They put activities everyday, and just hanging out in the bar with everyone around the shisha is great. Also, kiwi makes great Kebab for picky eaters like me. Definately reccomend and will go back.

Bartenders upstairs were the best!! Super helpful and friendly and went out of their way to take care of everyone! Bathroom

스탭들은 영어 잘하는 친절한 사람으로 매우 좋구요, 객실도 아침에 항상 깨끗이 청소됩니다. 침대위에 짐 그대노 놔둬도 항상 그자리였구요. 조식은 뷔페형으로 7시30분부터 9시30분까지 제공됩니다. 바우스는 특히 저녁에 각국에서 온 여행객들이 모여 물담배에 맥주한잔하며 나누는 이야기하는 재미가 쏠쏠합니다. 혼자서도 외롭지않았습니다. ^^

• 19th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

This is my 2nd time in this hostel and it is as good as ever!ilove that its terrace is crowded and its so easy to meet people there and talk. Security is the best, breakfast is great(eat as much as you want, not restricted).Special thanks to Alisher -he was super adorable and sweet and helped me with everything I needed.I arrived in the middle of the night super tired and he offered me hot tea and he knew my native language so we could talk and it felt like having a friend from home over there:)

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Russia

really good hostel. ive stayed in istanbul/bahaus for 4 nights. although looked quite far from ataturk airport, it is very easy to reach. its location is incredible. not only because it is in the most beautiful area in istanbul but also because it is very near from all the important places of the south of ist (blue mosque, ayasofia, topkapi palace) transportation is also easy. tram line in 5minute walking. staff polite and great room. i just had a problem to pay in creditcard in hostel.

my days spent here were really good. i met a lot of friends and enjoyed very beautiful scenery. the staff were helpful. And Dusty was very nice. i think i'll come back again.

first i'd like to give a shout out to the dazzling Alisher, he was always so cheerful and helpful. secondly i want to say a huge thank you to Laura and Dusty for their walking tour, those guys are so much fun and the tour was great, seriously guys they're the best way to get to know Istanbul. hope to be back soon!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Aruba

I really enjoyed my stay at Bahaus, everything was clean and the staff were one of a kind. Thanks again to Laura and Dusty for the walking tour, I would never have seen half of the things I love about this city without them! Cheers guys.

• 10th Mar 2015

Best Hostel I've ever been, I'd totally recommend it, all the staff were so friendly and made that my days in Istanbul were so easy. Comfortable beds, good breakfast, lovely view from the Balcony, good showers (hot water at any time) Internet was not too bad. There is a very good walking tour offered by Laura and Dusty which is very good and it has many surprises in it, defo I've to go back. Perfect location by the way. Cheers my friends of Bahaus Hostel!!!!

Had a great stay here! Was in a 14 bed dorm which was actually quite spacious and the beds were awesome. All the staff were friendly, approachable and knowledgeable. Don't recall all of there names but Mustafa, Charmian (kiwi), Ali and Laura were all lovely and very welcoming. Will definitely be coming back here on my way out of turkey. Stay here!!

The staff were really helpful gave me some great advice about day trips out of istanbul and were always happy to help out with any problems! Breakfast is fantastic aswell also great atmosphere! Would definitely recommended for solo and group travellers!!

Every thing was O.K., nice place and staff. They helped with every thing. A short walk to the historical centre. Thanks to Ali, Emre, Mustafa, Laura & every staff.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Iran

Great place in a great location! Only a 2 min walk to Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque, it`s set on a side street in a cool cobble stone neighborhood next to several restaurants. Extremely helpful and friendly staff, the rooms are cleaned every day, all beds have curtains for privacy, the cleanest bathrooms i`ve ever seen in a hostel with large shower heads and instant hot water, and an awesome rooftop setting with a chillout lounge area and great views. Would definitely stay here again!

Staff so helpfull and friendly have come back for my second stay feels just like home. Great hostel!!

The moment I stepped into this hostel I was warmly greeted by Ali, who along with Laura, Ali and Mustafa operate as a fully functioning family of the best kind. Whether it be directions to local sites, insightful tips on places where you'll find the best Istanbul has to offer or simply making you feel comfortable- these guys will help out in anyway they can. I had a fantastic time in this city not least because of the time and effort they put in. Thanks! :)

• 4th Mar 2015

Really glad I chose to stay here. I met some great people and the staff were really freindly and helpful. I stayed in the large dorm, and there wasn't enough space between my bunk bed and the one next to it, but the rest of the dorm was really spacious, with big lockers and clean bathrooms. The terrace was really pretty and social, with reasonbly priced drinks and free Shisha - I ended up spending a lot of time there! It's a shame there is no kitchen, but breakfast is included which is nice.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7