Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Really good Hostel would recommend

Had a great time with you guys, all the staff and the fun times upstairs were great a big thank you in particular to Laura, Kiwi and Alib for facilitating not only the pub crawl on my last night but for much of the fun that was had during my time there. Facilities were more than what I expected for the price and a great location too. Am recommending you guys to all future travellers to Istanbul. Thanks again, Mick (Aussie bloke with a beard)

• 25th Aug 2015

Had a great time here my first night in Istanbul. It's located in close proximity to some of the key attractions in Sultanahmet and has a fantastic staff. The views from the rooftop bar are gorgeous, plus having some drinks with your fellow travelers is always fun too.

I loved the rooftop terrace at this hostel, there was a friendly atmosphere up there and it was really easy to meet other travellers which is always a huge plus for solo travellers! The location's amazing (although the terrace has views of the sea not the mosques), the staff are helpful and the breakfast is pretty good despite the lack of fruit. The only real downside for me was that there's no kitchen and the hostel doesn't do laundry. Overall it's a nice hostel, I'd stay here again.

Very nice and helpful staff. I got a free welcome shot on entry, there is also free shisha to share with other travellers on the rooftop deck which overlooks the Bosphorous. Centrally located and has a good atmosphere. I only stayed one night- was in transit leaving the country, but I would definitely come back to this hostel next time I am in Istanbul.

Fantastic hostel. One of the best. The only downside is it's a bit pricey, but worth every penny.

The atmosphere it's really good. You really enjoy this place.

The beds are great, they have beautiful curtains for privacy which I haven't seen in another hostel before. It is also very comfortable & worth mentioning the amount of bathrooms available is really good!! The best part was the fantastic staff who all introduced themselves to me & made my stay the best it could be. They are welcoming & have a very nice family vibe which makes you feel safe and at home. They are also willing to help you anytime. Cool roof top bar as well! Definitely recommend.

Incredibly nice and accommodating staff, clean and high-quality facilities, and a great crowd of residents. Would definitely come back to Bahaus if back in Istanbul.

• 17th Aug 2015

The hostel is nice with so warm welcome with a great location and view on the rooftop. The price is suitable for the hotel standard but there are things that need to do a maintenance such as lockers, shower's sliding door and sofas though they are cleaned. Lastly, Thanks to mr. Alisher for giving us a very good service :) Hope you have more and more guests. Ps. Please give us more eggs for breakfast, we are asian kids who're very hungry :)

• Thailand

Staff and occupants are very friendly and well organised, I stayed with my two girlfriends and we felt very safe our whole trip. The location is perfect and the atmosphere is great. The view from the rooftop with beautiful day or night :)

Really good spot. Super social. I would def recommend it

• 16th Aug 2015

I loved this hostel. It's very social- perfect for the solo traveler. The hostel's activities- Laura's walking tour, the boat tour to the islands, and family dinner- were fun and a great way to meet other travelers. Also, the location is spectacular.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at, the atmosphere was always great and the roof top terrace + it's bar staff were always amazing.

• 16th Aug 2015

had a great experience here, beautiful roof top bar and Dusty is the best bar tender I've ever had the pleasure to meet. the place to stay when you're in istanbul!

• 15th Aug 2015

Great terrace! Our dorm was really hot. AC did not work. But I understand it was just our dorm. Nice hostel and nice bar on the rooftop!

Best hostel I've stayed in. Roof top bar with a beautiful view is the best!

• 14th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, very clean, great food, amazing rooftop, staff are very helpful, Dusty in particular went out of his way to make sure we had an awesome time. Thank a bunch Bahaus!

• 13th Aug 2015

Great location within the historic part of Istanbul. Ideal for visiting Hagia Sophia and blue mosque as the hostel is literally a few minutes walk. Not ideal if you want to go out to some of the nicer bars and restaurants in Beyoglu as you need a cab or public tram to get out of the old city. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful with planning your trip. Rooftop terrace bar is a high note. Good place to meet others with a nice view.

Staff was great! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Very welcoming environment and overall lots of fun.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7