Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Very nice and clean hostel in the Sultanahmet area. It's very close to all the major attractions in Istanbul. The direction to the hostel from the tram stop is well explained and I did not have any problem finding it. Me and my friend stayed in one of the twin bed rooms, which was pretty good. The breakfast was sort of okay. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hostel, thanks to its awesome location and peaceful environment. Excellent job guys, keep it up!

The staff is extremely friendly and great at accommodating us. I had a wonderful time living at this place. The roof top bar is a fun time with a great view!!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • amitabh15

Great hostel and the staff is one of a kind. Thanks Laura, Mustafa and Ali for your hospitality!

Bar girl was awesome! :) Chickleback drinks are the bomb! Also bar girls jaguar is pretty badass :P

• 21st Feb 2015

Great hostel and amazing staff!! Everybody was very kind and helpful, special thanks to Mustafa who helped me a lot.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Costa Rica

Mustafa you were so kind Thanks to you, I felt safe and comfortable after all i have gone throung. Thank you!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Really, really nice time at Bahaus! Spent 5 nights and wish I could had have stayed more. The staff makes everything worth it, you could be at the worst place on earth that with this staff would look like the most amazing place to be. Any information that you need to know they will provide you.. not to mention the Staff from the bar, Laura, Mustafa and Ali. These guys are so cool and friendly. Laura is top class and I will be back very soon for sure.. thanks for EVERYTHING!!!

Stayed ın the 14 house dormş very spacıous and such good facılıtıes. Hostel has a sıck terrace and place to chıll. Warnıng the area ıs very tourısty however the best place to see the major tourıst attractıons and to be honest where all the best hostel\hotels are so really can,t go wrong.

Very very nice hostel with amazing rooftop. I really enjoyed my stay there and definitely would recommend it for travellers. Special thanks to the receptionist Alisher, who helped me alot, although my very late arrival at 23.00.

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Greece

Awesome hostel. Located with all the other hotels, very close to all the main sites! Staff was incredibly helpful, and the atmosphere is amazing. Breakfast was average.

Nice for solo travelers. Close to tourist sites but not the bar/club area of Taksim.

Staffs are super nice. If i come to istanbul again, definately back again here. They took us to faboulous club and bars carefully. Damn good

The hostel is amazing with rooftop and very helpful staff. The shower is hot and all the toilets were properly working. The only downside was the breakfast for me, no turkish coffee, weird black tea and not a lot of sweet stuff. But in General I can highly recommend this hostel for young people, it's really worth it!

We provide a traditional Turkish breakfast. So, we provide nescafe. Turkish coffee is not traditionally served at breakfast. The 'wierd black tea' is also how Turkish people drink their tea- you are supposed to mix it with boiling water. Perhaps you didn't do this. Again, you shouldn't expect a lot of sweet stuFf at a Turkish breakfast- please don't confuse us with a place selling souvenir sweets.

Don't really have anything bad to say about the hostel. Price was excellent, they clean the facility daily. Plenty of people and places to hangout. Complimentary breakfast was a pleasant surprise. This hostel made my stay in Istanbul a pleasure.

Great location, staff are so helpful, will be back

• 10th Feb 2015

Very nice hostel. Nice roof top terrasse. Execellent dorm, huge and comfortable

Nice staff and so cozy atmosphere! If you are looking for clean and good location hostel with suitable price in Istanbul, this place is for u

• 8th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Laura and mustafa are the best! Felt completely at home with heaps of shisha and heaps of laughs. Comfortable, clean and a friendly environment I would not hesitate to book in again. The pub crawl was pretty rad too!!!

Off season without many people around left it challenging to locate friends to see the sights with. Twas a bit quiet in the evening, with really nobody around.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7