Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

I loved the rooftop terrace at this hostel, there was a friendly atmosphere up there and it was really easy to meet other travellers which is always a huge plus for solo travellers! The location's amazing (although the terrace has views of the sea not the mosques), the staff are helpful and the breakfast is pretty good despite the lack of fruit. The only real downside for me was that there's no kitchen and the hostel doesn't do laundry. Overall it's a nice hostel, I'd stay here again.

Very nice and helpful staff. I got a free welcome shot on entry, there is also free shisha to share with other travellers on the rooftop deck which overlooks the Bosphorous. Centrally located and has a good atmosphere. I only stayed one night- was in transit leaving the country, but I would definitely come back to this hostel next time I am in Istanbul.

Fantastic hostel. One of the best. The only downside is it's a bit pricey, but worth every penny.

The atmosphere it's really good. You really enjoy this place.

Staff and occupants are very friendly and well organised, I stayed with my two girlfriends and we felt very safe our whole trip. The location is perfect and the atmosphere is great. The view from the rooftop with beautiful day or night :)

• 17th Aug 2015

Really good spot. Super social. I would def recommend it

• 16th Aug 2015

I loved this hostel. It's very social- perfect for the solo traveler. The hostel's activities- Laura's walking tour, the boat tour to the islands, and family dinner- were fun and a great way to meet other travelers. Also, the location is spectacular.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at, the atmosphere was always great and the roof top terrace + it's bar staff were always amazing.

• 16th Aug 2015

had a great experience here, beautiful roof top bar and Dusty is the best bar tender I've ever had the pleasure to meet. the place to stay when you're in istanbul!

• 15th Aug 2015

Great terrace! Our dorm was really hot. AC did not work. But I understand it was just our dorm. Nice hostel and nice bar on the rooftop!

Best hostel I've stayed in. Roof top bar with a beautiful view is the best!

• 14th Aug 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, very clean, great food, amazing rooftop, staff are very helpful, Dusty in particular went out of his way to make sure we had an awesome time. Thank a bunch Bahaus!

• 13th Aug 2015

Great location within the historic part of Istanbul. Ideal for visiting Hagia Sophia and blue mosque as the hostel is literally a few minutes walk. Not ideal if you want to go out to some of the nicer bars and restaurants in Beyoglu as you need a cab or public tram to get out of the old city. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful with planning your trip. Rooftop terrace bar is a high note. Good place to meet others with a nice view.

Staff was great! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Very welcoming environment and overall lots of fun.

It was amazing time in Istanbul in this hostel! The staff here are so nice and helpful! Fantastic location, near to sightsee. I would like to be here again! One thing only, the shuttle bus is a little bit late, it's better to give yourself more buffer time.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • China

Had a fantastic time at Bahaus, the staff were great (especially Dusty and Aaliyah). The atmosphere was fantastic, met a lot of great people. Facilities wise they have everything that you need. Would definitely stay here again.

Fantastic hostel wth great location !

Would recommend this hostel to everyone visiting Istanbul. Perfect location. Staff were so helpful booking any tours or answering any questions we had. The upstairs bar/terrace had an awesome atmosphere and met some great people. Would definitely stay again.

Great hostel - excellent atmosphere and walking tour. Definitely recommend.

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in, friendly staff and a great atmosphere. The roof terrace was icing on the cake.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7