Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Staff are helpful, location to main tourist attractions is unbeatable. Staff tries best to make sure you meet other guests and have a good time in Istanbul.

Cleanliness!

I stayed here for 4 nights. The location is perfect - very close to the tram and metro lines and the main sights. Factor in the genuinely friendly staff and reasonable price and you've got a really good hostel. The beer in the hostel bar was a little expensive but I don't that's unusual at hostels - plus they weren't actually forcing it down my throat. Overall very good, I'll be staying here when I return to Istanbul.

We had an amazing time at Bahaus. The place has an amazing atmosphere and everyone who works there are super nice. The walking tour is a must to see Istanbul at a different level. We definitely stay there again.

• 19th Apr 2014

This hostel was amazing! The staff are friendly and helpful (Jess, Tony, Bahre you guys rocked it!) The rooftop bar has a beautiful patio and they have free breakfast. I would definitely recommend staying here. Thanks guys :D

Not a bad thing could be said with this hostel. One of the best I have ever stayed in. Very welcoming!!

• 18th Apr 2014

amazing staff!

A dream of a hostel - wonderful atmosphere, really friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend Bahaus!

Tony and team (Tugi, Jess, Bari) were fabulous, thank you. Hostel has everything you need- comfy beds/bedding, enough plug points, more than enough bathrooms, lockers and a great social area with a bar. Highly recommend.

Excellent. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Istanbul. Home away from home.

• 16th Apr 2014

Best location for visiting those famous places, helpful staffs who always provide useful advices. They can also help you to arrange your travel in the other cities. Neco tugi tony bahre jess thanks!

Friendly, welcoming staff. Great location, though, I found it difficult to find at first. Great community feel. Breakfast on the balcony is lovely. Occasional day trips also increase the atmosphere too. Will stay here again

Great place! The location is fantastic and the staff are all super friendly. Run away from Tony though, that man wıll get you way too drunk! Just kıdding, he is great. The rooftop has a great lıttle bar and its very easy to meet people. Breakfast ıs included and is very tasty!

I stayed at bauhaus hostel for 3 nights in April. The third day I realized I had several bites all over my body. They were BEDBUG BITES . Their "walking tour" ended up being a very expensive 12 hour endeavor to the prince's islands that included no actual tour. They had a rooftop bar (so do most other hostels) but the beers were twice the price they normally are and you can't bring outside drinks to the hostel. The hostel felt grimy and only some of the security padlocks for the rooms work.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to Istanbul.

Friendly and helpful staffs, not far from tourist attractions.

I had an amazing time in Istanbul because of this hostel. Bahre, Tony, Tugay, Jess; I love all of you!! Make Bahre take you to the Princess Islands; you'll have a blast. This hostel is close to everything and all the hostel workers are super involved. Everything is clean and breakfast is awesome. Stay here. You will not be disappointed.

Overall a great hostel, and I would definitely go back!

Loved this place. Staff are AMAZING!

We booked a double private room for our visit. The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. We had the use of two very large shower rooms which were very powerful and had more than enough space. The staff at Bahous were very friendly. I am travelling with my wife and they made us both feel so welcome. We went on the organised bar crawl on the Saturday which is worth the visit alone. The rooftop bar has stunning views of the city and is a great place to relax after a long day.