Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Extremely helpful staff!

• 2nd Aug 2014

Great staff!

• 2nd Aug 2014

Bahaus hostel was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Although not located near Taksim Square (where the downtown center of Istanbul is), it is 5 minutes walk from the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and Grand Bazaar area which is also very convenient. The best part about Bahaus hostel was the atmosphere and staff. The upstairs bar/lounge area had a very nice view and was a very chill and relaxed place to meet people. The rooms and washroom were clean and big. All in all I had a great time.

This place is in my top 5 list of favorite hostels ever (and I've been to about 50 hostels worldwide). My room was clean, spacious, secure, and had these great curtains to go around the bunk beds to help block out light. The breakfast was great, and the bar was lively if you wanted to hang out. The staff was AMAZING. Genuinely kind and friendly people-they would go out of their way to say hello to me and hear about my day. I miss it already! Also, just a few blocks from everything!

This was one of the best hostels we've ever stayed at. The staff were amazing, especially the two front desk boys (

Fantastic hostel. Secure lockers, clean rooms, big bathroom, light, power outlet and curtains at each bed. Beautiful roof top bar/terrace which is where you also have breakfast. The staff are SO friendly and helpful, they helped me numerous times including walking me to the travel agents office when I couldn't find my way. Location is fabulous, very close to blue mosque. Highly Recommended

Bahaus is a must stay for anyone visiting Istanbul looking for a comfortable, yet exciting time! The staff are incredibly helpful, friendly and are there to answer any questions. With an excellent view of Istanbul from the rooftop bar, Bahaus is highly recommended!

• 31st Jul 2014

Have to say this is one of the best hostels i have ever stayed in. Very easy to meet other travelers.

Such a great hostel! The tall guy at reception was so friendly and helpful and knew everything about the local area. We stayed in the 14 bed mixed dorm, it was so spacious! Every bed had curtains for privacy and personal light, mirror and power plug. The view was beautiful from the roof top terrace. Breakfast was delicious as well! Overall I HIGHLY recommend this place! :)

This hostel has some of the nicest staff I have ever met! They will do anything to help improve your stay. The location is amazing! The drinks at the bar are as cheap as you can get in istanbul. They overbooked our 8 person room and moved us into a 2 person room for free! I highly reccomend amd wome back, its the most homey hostel you can find.

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next » last »