Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Recommend!

first i'd like to give a shout out to the dazzling Alisher, he was always so cheerful and helpful. secondly i want to say a huge thank you to Laura and Dusty for their walking tour, those guys are so much fun and the tour was great, seriously guys they're the best way to get to know Istanbul. hope to be back soon!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Aruba

I really enjoyed my stay at Bahaus, everything was clean and the staff were one of a kind. Thanks again to Laura and Dusty for the walking tour, I would never have seen half of the things I love about this city without them! Cheers guys.

• 10th Mar 2015

Location was perfect. Easy to get everywhere and super close to all the good sites! Restaurants around the hostel are very touristy so go out a bit towards the bazaar for cheaper/delicious food. There weren't many people around so there wasn't a super social atmosphere. The rooftop terrace kind of annoyed me too since they didn't allow you to bring any of your own food or drink up and marked up the beers they sold considerably from what was sold out of stores. Facilities were very clean.

• 9th Mar 2015

Best Hostel I've ever been, I'd totally recommend it, all the staff were so friendly and made that my days in Istanbul were so easy. Comfortable beds, good breakfast, lovely view from the Balcony, good showers (hot water at any time) Internet was not too bad. There is a very good walking tour offered by Laura and Dusty which is very good and it has many surprises in it, defo I've to go back. Perfect location by the way. Cheers my friends of Bahaus Hostel!!!!

Had a great stay here! Was in a 14 bed dorm which was actually quite spacious and the beds were awesome. All the staff were friendly, approachable and knowledgeable. Don't recall all of there names but Mustafa, Charmian (kiwi), Ali and Laura were all lovely and very welcoming. Will definitely be coming back here on my way out of turkey. Stay here!!

The staff were really helpful gave me some great advice about day trips out of istanbul and were always happy to help out with any problems! Breakfast is fantastic aswell also great atmosphere! Would definitely recommended for solo and group travellers!!

Every thing was O.K., nice place and staff. They helped with every thing. A short walk to the historical centre. Thanks to Ali, Emre, Mustafa, Laura & every staff.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Iran

Great place in a great location! Only a 2 min walk to Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque, it`s set on a side street in a cool cobble stone neighborhood next to several restaurants. Extremely helpful and friendly staff, the rooms are cleaned every day, all beds have curtains for privacy, the cleanest bathrooms i`ve ever seen in a hostel with large shower heads and instant hot water, and an awesome rooftop setting with a chillout lounge area and great views. Would definitely stay here again!

Staff so helpfull and friendly have come back for my second stay feels just like home. Great hostel!!

The moment I stepped into this hostel I was warmly greeted by Ali, who along with Laura, Ali and Mustafa operate as a fully functioning family of the best kind. Whether it be directions to local sites, insightful tips on places where you'll find the best Istanbul has to offer or simply making you feel comfortable- these guys will help out in anyway they can. I had a fantastic time in this city not least because of the time and effort they put in. Thanks! :)

• 4th Mar 2015

Really glad I chose to stay here. I met some great people and the staff were really freindly and helpful. I stayed in the large dorm, and there wasn't enough space between my bunk bed and the one next to it, but the rest of the dorm was really spacious, with big lockers and clean bathrooms. The terrace was really pretty and social, with reasonbly priced drinks and free Shisha - I ended up spending a lot of time there! It's a shame there is no kitchen, but breakfast is included which is nice.

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next » last »