Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

Great atmosphere, staff was super cool and the beds were really confortable. Excellent location too, amazing alternative tours. Thanks Wes, Barry and Mari for a great time!

Fantastic Hostel, great staff, great walking tours and pub crawls. Only negative was the water running out and waking up every time someone opened the door on the keypad, if your bed was close to the door.

• 9th Aug 2013

I loved my stay here! we stayed in a female dorm which was spacious and clean and i loved having the curtains around the beds for privacy. the rooftop is really cool, staff are lovely and the pub-crawl is lots of fun! i dont think i really have any complaints at all! would definitely go back and recommend to all my friends.

Very close to Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar!

• 8th Aug 2013

Stayed at this place for two times - in December (4-bed room) and in August (14-bed room). I liked the place really much and will definitely stay there again during my next visit to Istanbul. Definitely recommend you/

• 8th Aug 2013
  • Russia

Perfect! I have nothing to complain about :)

Do the no touristic walking tour, best experience in Istambul. Thanks guys

Great place to stay! Very friendly atmosphere and the facilities are top notch as far as a dorm goes.

• 6th Aug 2013

Place was the best. I showed up a day late and they did not charge me extra and found a bed for me too when I ended up extending my stay. The walking tour was awesome, showed you the real Istanbul. Bartenders were great too. Definitely stay for the pub crawl.

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Located just behind the blue mosque, Bahaus Hostel is within walking distance of all the best Istanbul attractions. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, suggesting sights and making you feel at home. Don't miss the free walking tour every Thursday!

The staff were really helpful and nice. Honestly this is one of the best hostels I've been to, and I would definitely suggest it to others!

• 4th Aug 2013

Well located, very friendly and helpful staff. Everyone always willing to help.

Staff was really great! Place is just what you need. Clean linens.

Really nice rooms and beds in the 14 person dorm. Personal outlets and lights on each bed. Cool roof terrace/bar.... They hired a belly dancer one night for all of us which was pretty neat.

It was a great pleasure to stay at your hostel. Thank's for the nice conversations, the great support in every kind of questions and your kindness at any time of the day!

• 3rd Aug 2013

It was one of the best hostels we have stayed at, great atmosphere. The facilities at fantastic especially the roof top, the big dorm and curtains on the beds. All the staff were really friendly, especially Alex who was very helpful even at 6.30 in the morning. Also the location is ideal to explore istanbul!

Just the best in Turkey!!!

Traveled to Istanbul for the first time with my daughter and wasn't quite sure what to expect with the hostel. The facility is first class - clean rooms, clean bathrooms and showers and in a fantastic location. All that is to be expected (or at least hoped for) in a hostel, but what really makes this place so fantastic is the staff. Tugi (reception), Bahre (walking tour and pub crawl), and Wes (bar upstairs) were truly the reason why our stay at this hostel was so good. I definitely recommend.

The dorm rooms and facilities are amazing with private curtains for the beds as well as some of the nicest bathrooms/showers I have ever seen in a hostel. It is centrally located in Sultanahmet or the old town of Istanbul that was formerly Constantinople. It is within walking distance to many of the historical attractions such as the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, the Basilica Cistern and Topaki Palace. It is also easily accessible by public transportation. The staff are also attentive to your needs

Bahaus is a really nice hostel! Awesome staff members - they are always ready to help. Great activities , walking tours, pubcrawl. The bathrooms are big and clean and the beds are amazing! Free delious turkish breakfast and very nice view from the rooftop terasse. Would recommend this hostel for everyone who is going to Istanbul!