Bahaus Hostel Reviews

Akbiyik Cadessi, Bayramfirin Sokak No 7, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey

We loved our stay here. It's a perfect hostel in a perfect location. The staff where so so friendly and we felt really at home. Would definetly recommend this to everyone and would love to return.

The best hostel i ve been Good prıce for execelent staff.breakfast ıs realy nıce everthıng ıs perfeck ı love thıs hostel best hostel evaaaaa. And the staff help us for everythıng we have needed...and free events ewerday belly dance pubcrw spagettı etc...

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Spain

Its a really good place!!! great locatıon, near to all the turistic places, as the blue mosque, the topkapi palace.... The crew from the hostel is really good, the breakfast is perfect, there is a free meal every night and the view from the terrace is perfect. Without a doubt one of the best hostel where i had been. Thanks to tony and all the people for made my travel really good/

• 4th Nov 2013
  • Colombia

Staffs in the hostel are very friendly and professional. Any information about your trip they are williıng to provıde suggestions. Very cultural atmostphere that you will meet travellers all over the world. There are many performance in the roof bar so that you can have fun with others. Highly recommended.

The staff was simply awesome: very friendly and informative. It was also nice (and economical!) to have a communal breakfast and free dinner someday; that is how I met my travelling buddies for the rest of the day. The hostel was fun with great atmosphere. Lovely people. The location was easily accessible by tram.

Wonderful stay in istanbul! Tony downstairs is the man, he will tell you anything you need to know to have an epic time in the city and avoid all the nonsense tourest traps... Would def return to this hostel if luck brings me back to this amazing city! Thanks - joe

• 2nd Nov 2013

The dorms were good - big beds, comfy doonas, personal light and power points, curtains. Free breakfast great. The tours and towel hire were way overpriced (and we were fed with horror stories of booking with cheaper alternatives - maybe its true, we didn't end up booking any). Common areas average. You're not allowed to bring in any food or drink but options are seriously limited - average kebabs, coke, fanta, juice, efes beer and a few spirits! Rooftop had potential, internet never worked.

We're guess you're confused. You booked a hostel- a dom room, not a restaurant. In the bar we have plenty of drinks to choose from and also free food on some days. As for prices, you can take them or leave them. It's your choice. Bring your own towel if you don't want to hire one- you should anyway have your own towel as travelers. The Internet works just fine, but can, of course, slow down at times. We think you just want to be critical.

Truly one of my favorite hostels I've stayed at. The location was great at it was within walking distance to the tram station, The staff was not only extremely friendly and accommodating, but went out of their way to help with anything you might've needed. T.T are a great guys, and pretty funny too. Free dinners, a nice rooftop terrace, great location, clean rooms, bathrooms and showers all for a pretty good price. What more could I ask for?

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Portugal

Everyone was so friendly and generous. The hostel felt like home! It was clean, perfectly located and they made our time in Istanbul so much fun! It was my most positive hostel experience ever THANK YOU!!!

• 1st Nov 2013

Breakfast was excellent. Staff is amazing. Location...stellar. The view from the roof top bar could not be any better. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others. I felt very welcomed and comfortable here. Anyone who wants to stay in a fun, friendly and secure hostel should STAY HERE..

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Estonia

GREAT VIBE! Really friendly & helpful staff, they helped me out with all my questions and really made me feel at home. Great roof terrace bar for hanging out and meeting lots of people at night. Powerpoint and lamp by each bed and good wifi. The free activities like Tony’s walking tour and belly dancing show were good fun. I stayed here on my birthday and had an amazing time partying at the hostel and then Tony & Barry took us all out. Thanks Tony, Barry and Burak for making my stay so amazing

• 30th Oct 2013

What a great place!! I've been to sooo many hostels but this one's definitely one of my favourites! It's just a place to feel comfortable and it's like a home away from home. The roof top bar was amazing! I have met so many nice people there and we all had fun. The whole hostel is very clean, the staff are incredibly nice, funny and helpful. I will definitely go back there When I am in Istanbul again.

Absolutely fantastic - the location, the staff attitude, friendly atmosphere. The hostel is clean, very well equipped and lovely. I loved it and I'll definitely recommend it.!

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Sweden

If i could rate it any better I would! Amazingly friendly staff and great owner Neco always willing to help and provide you with anything you need. Location is perfect, easy to get to know and an amazing hostel in and of itself. Had a great time there and would to recommend to EVERYONE!

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED, THIS HOSTEL HAS A PERFECT LOCATION 5 MINUTES WALKING TO THE BLUE MOSQUE AND ISTANBUL’S CENTER. THE HOSTEL IS VERY SECURE AND EACH ROOM HAS A PASSWORD TO ENTER. THE YOUNG ATMOSPHERE IS AWESOME, NICE MUSIC AND GOOD ENERGY. TOILETS ARE COMPLETELY CLEAN AND HYGIENIC, ROOMS AS WELL. THEY PROVIDED YOU A TASTY AND DELICIOUS BREAKFAST, AND EVERY DAY THERE ARE FREE ACTIVITIES. ALL THE FACILITIES THAT YOU CAN NEED, FINALLY, THE STAFF ID FUC*ING FRIENDLY I LOVED THIS PLACE

Great atmosphere and location! Very friendly staff. I was by myself and slept in a 14 bed dorm. Its great to meet people! The showers are new and everything is clean.

• 28th Oct 2013
  • Argentina

This hostel was great, I think much better than the others hotels I stayed in Turkey. Too bad I didn't go there during the summer, it seems to be pretty fun during this season. The hostel was pretty clean, the staff was very helpful and attention and the breakfast was great, much better than what I expected. I will tell all my friends to stay there when they go to Istambul.

• 27th Oct 2013

Fun hostel with awesome staff who really make you feel at home. The big dorms (14 bed) feel private and secure and have a separate seating area to sit and chat with your dormmates. A good hostel all around.

• 27th Oct 2013

This is the best hostel for me so far. Everything was perfect during our stay in Istanbul. My advice is please book first before you come, so that you can still have a bed in this great hostel.

• 27th Oct 2013

PERFECT. Clean, comfortable, amazing and comfortable beds, air conditioning, great atmosphere, great breakfast, awesome showers, and perfect location! I have stayed some extra nights just because I loved the hostel so much.